Part 20 Brother

Y/N Pov

At home,

"I'm home." i said.
"Welcome back honey. Where is Jimin?" Mom asked.
"Hmm i think he was going to Namjoon hyung's house Mom. I'll go there after change my outfit." i said.
"Okay then. Be careful honey" she said and continue to watching her favorite drama.
"Ok Mom." i said then go upstairs heading to my room. After put my bag on desk, i took a bath then wear blue tank top with white cardigan and black jeans.

"Simple is my favorite." i said while seeing myself in mirror. Then i got my beige coat because it's almost 6 pm and the temperature is cold at outside.
"Ah.. Pabo, I forgot using my lip balm." i said. After that i grab my sling bag and go downstair to meet my parents there.

"Mom, Dad i'll go now." i said and kissed them on their cheek.
"Be careful and go home with your brother then." Dad said.
"Hm.. Okay Dad. Bye." i said after wear my mid boots.

At Namjoon's house,

"Should i tell Jimin Oppa if i was here?" i asked myself. But when i was decided to knock the door, someone tapped my shoulder then i got scared if that was a thief or someone dangerous. I didn't dare to looking back when i heard he laughed at me.

"Y/N why don't you just knock it?" Taehyung said.
"Aish you got me scared Tae. I will but you stopped me with that." i pouted.
"Hahaha mian, i heard Jimin want to tell something to us. Are you know about that?" he asked.
"I don't know." i just shrugged.
"Hmm ok then shall we go inside it's pretty cold here, maybe Jin hyung was prepared food for us." he smiled like a child who excited about food.
"Yeah let's come in." i said. Then he knocked the door, after that someone opened and it's Jungkook.
"Y/N and V hyung come in." he stepped aside so we can go inside. Before Jungkook about to closed the door, Yoongi grab a side of door so Jungkook stopped his action.
"Let me in Kookie." he said.
"Ah hyung, come." Jungkook said then Yoongi going in.
"Huh you've been called by Jimin too?" he asked and i nodded.
"I think it's related with you Y/N." Jungkook said. But i have no idea so i stay silent until we walked to living room. There is Namjoon, Jin, Jhope and my brother.

"Konnichiwa!" Tae screamed.
"You should say 'Konbanwa'. It's already night Tae." Namjoon said and everyone laughed. Tae just smiled like an idiot. But everyone know that's his charm.

"Jimin, so what's wrong that you decided to invited us here?" Jhope asked. Jimin sat beside him, but there's long silent until he spoken.
"Mian, i thought half of us already know about this. Especially Yoongi hyung." he said. But Yoongi just stared at him.
"Huh? I don't know about this. What's happen to you?" Namjoon asked. Then Jimin told about his relationship with Hye Ri and the problem with me. Everyone seems serious heard his story.

"Did you believe that is does by your sister now?" Jin asked.
"Yeah first i had believe that, but yesterday i found Hye Ri talked about Y/N with captain of soccer club at our school. They planned to ruin my relationship with Y/N." he said while looking at me. But ignored him and pretend to normal act.
"Whoah i thought she hate your sister." Jhope added and everyone nodded.
"Before i heard that i think she just jealous about Y/N, but i already know the truth." Jimin said seems regretted about him.
"Then what do you do after know it?" Tae asked, he was serious mode now.
"I think i should get strong proof that she was cheated on me with that guys. She hugged him, in front of me. But they didn't know if i was hiding." he said.

Other members stay silent because they seem thinking how to help Jimin.
"Ok, we will help you to find that." Namjoon said.
"Yeah we are BTS, we should help each other right?" Jungkook said while smiled and tapped Jimin's shoulder.
"Thankyou, i really have best friends in the world." Jimin smiled.
"Y/N, did you will forgive your pabo brother?" Jimin asked. I shocked because his sudden. Then i didn't have other choice to nodded.
"Yeah Oppa, i already forgive you." i smiled then he walked and hugged me.
"Mianhae. I should believe you at first." he said. I hugged him back.
"Yeah Oppa." i smiled.
"Ehmm..."
"Hahaha Yoongi hyung got jealous." Jungkook laughed.
"He should ask me first to hug her." Yoongi said while crossing his arm.
"Mwo? She is my sister and i got chance to hug her hyung." Jimin pouted. He got punched from Yoongi.
"Mianhae hyung. I didn't heard you before." Jimin said. Yoongi just nodded.

After that we ordered pizza and watching movie together. This is precious moment. I will treasure it.

9 pm,

"We should go home now. I scared if my mom scolded me because come late." Jhope said.
"Ok then let's go home. Ah thankyou hyung for food. Hehehe." Jungkook said.
"You was ate 4 slices pizza Kookie. Look Jin hyung got annoyed because of that." Jimin laughed while pointing to Jin.
"Aishh, that's mine but he took and eat innocently." Jin pouted.
"Hehehe mianhae." Jungkook smiled and pinched Jin's cheek.
"I'll buy other pizza for you. It's my treat." Namjoon said then Jin seems happy after heard that. Everyone laughed.

"Hyung, i'll go home with Y/N." Jimin said to Yoongi.
"Ok, but be careful." Yoongi nodded.

Jimin pov

Yoongi kissed her forehead, yeah it's normal for them because they dating. But recently its irritated me.
After we say goodbye to each other, i gave Y/N helmet. She take and put it on her head.
"Hey come on Pabo." i said. She pouted and jump on behind me.
"Let's go." i said and started to engine the motorcycle.

It's been long time since that incident. We never talked and going home together. I really missed her. I don't know why. Even we fight she doesn't hate me. I was wondering how her feel after i screamed to her.

Y/N pov

"Hey, hold on to me. It's dangerous if you didn't do it." he said.
"Ani, i can take it oppa." i said.
"If you got hurt it will make me worried." he said. Then my cheek blushed. What? Why? I decided to forgot him and loved Yoongi. Y/N come on you should act like other sister not liking him anymore.
"Nee oppa." i said and wrapped my arms around him.

"Did you happy with Yoongi hyung?" he asked me suddenly.
"Huh, of course. But why you asked me that?" i asked him back.
"Ah ani, i just want to know that hyung take care my sister or not. I glad to hear that then." he explained.
"Hmm, he treated me well." i said.

When we arrived at home, i give his helmet and going inside but he grab my arm. I looking to him.
"What's wrong oppa?" i asked normally even my heart already beat up.
".... Mian i hope you didn't hate me after i did it to you." he said.
"I forgive you already oppa. So don't mind it." i said and trying to let go of my hand but then his grip being stronger than before. I was confused because his sudden acted. After that he hugged me tight.
"Saranghaeyo Y/N." he said. I was shocked, what he meant to say?
"Huh?" i asked then it make him startled.
"Uh, i mean loved you as sister pabo." his smile seems awkward.
"Hahaha yeah me too oppa. Let's go inside, i was frozen here." i laughed.
"Yeah." he said.

In my room,

I locked my room and trying to recall what happen before. Then i got changed to my pajama and sleep.

Jimin pov

"Aish why i says that to her? Pabo." i said. But then i smiled. She was forgive me. It's mean we can be like before. Then i decided to sleep because school is tomorrow.

Gyaaaa tonight is last night before their comeback. I can't wait them to kill me like their teaser. Omg 😍 Jimin and Yoongi sooo soooo amazing. Hehe btw it's already 4k reader. Gomaaawooooo 😘😘😘😘 oh how about this part? Jimin got weird feeling to her sister hoho. Let's wait for next part and i'll worked hard on it. Thankyou 🤗