Part 29 Plan

Y/N pov

I feel his hand slipped under my pajama, i need to stop him.
"O..okay I'll tell you, but please stop oppa." i said. He giggled.
"Nah, i expected you not say that. I thought you like it hahaha." he laughed. Then i pinched his waist hard.
We back to our normal position. He looked to me with his curiosity.
"The letter is from... Hmm..your ex, Hye Ri." i said without looking his eyes.
"Why you didn't told me about that? Did you know that I'll never forgive myself if she will gonna hurt you." he pleaded and cupped my face.
"I think, i can solve it by myself oppa. And i don't wanna to bother you." i said looking to his eyes.
"BABO." he said then his lips landed on mine. I shocked at first but then i kissed him back.
After we broke our kissed. He caressed my cheeks.
"Nah, i'm your brother and also your boyfriend right? You should tell me everything especially when someone threatened you bad. Arasso?" he said. I nodded and smiled.
"Nee, oppa." i said and he hugged me.
"Good, you should go sleep now, because tomorrow is graduation." he said.
"Okay, thankyou oppa." i said while grab his hand. Huhuhu so small, but he take care of me.
"Huh? I guess you thinking about my hands now." he pouted.
"Ani oppa. Hahahaha." i laughed because he know about my mind.
"Well, good night jagi." he said.
"Good night oppa." i said and kissed his cheeks. Suddenly his face was red.
"Yahh it's so sudden. Ok, i'll leave you sleep now. Bye" he pinched my cheek and got out from my room. I took my blanket and covering myself with that. Then i drove off to wonderland, uh i mean dreamland.

"I hope tomorrow will be better than today." i mumbled and sleep.

At morning,

I woke up and took a bath, after that i bring my perform clothes, it's white long shirt and black leggings, our concept is simple. Because we know that costume isn't the main part of our teacher's apraisal. After that I'm going to downstair, i met with my beloved father and mother. I greeted them and Jimin came and also greeted them. After we got our breakfast, we going to school together.

"Are you ready today?" he asked.
"Of course we had hard practice for this. And you?" i asked him back.
"Hahaha of course. But different with yours, i'll perform with Taehyung." he said proudly.
"Woahhh???? Jinjja?" i shouted behind his ear.
"Yahhh!! I can hear you. You don't need to shout. Aigoo." he whined. I giggled.
"You should watch our perform." he said.
"Nee, paboo ya." i said.
"Yah!!! I'll make you regret for called me that." he said. I laughed because he got annoyed by called like that.

At school,

We arrived at school and saw many students were dressed with their costume, but some students wore their graduation clothes. There is many people here, we walked at hallway and meet with Yooni and Jungkook there.

"Yooni, Kookie!" i called them and they also greeted us.
"Come here." Yooni said.
"Yah you are so pretty with that hair. I think Kookie says like that." i whispered to her. She blushed and nudged me.
"Yah!!" she whined. Fortunately Jimin and Jungkook was talked to each other and seems not paying attention to us.

Suddenly Taehyung came and punched Jimin's head.
"Annyeong chimchim!" he said with his rectangular smile.
"Aishhh this alien." Jimin said and punched his back, Taehyung just giggled and acted like he got hurt.
"Ahh annyeong Y/N, Kookie ya, and... Yooni right?" he said while thinking about Yooni's name. I guessed he actually forgot about my friend.
"Nee, annyeong." we said.
"Chimchim let's get prepare now." he said and grab Jimin's shoulder.
"Okay, I'll go now, bye all." Jimin said and they waved to us.
"Let's get prepare too." Jungkook said. And we nooded. After that me and Yooni going to restroom, we need to change our clothes.

At restroom,

"Aigo, i forgot." Yooni said.
"What's wrong?" i asked while grab my costume from my bag.
"Y/N i need my hair pin, it's in my bag at our class, i'll be back soon." Yooni said.
"Okay." i said. Then Yooni leaved me alone. I keep my costume on top of the wastafel. But i feel my stomach was hurt. I entered toilet.

10 minutes later,

I finished my business. Ehem my personal business and checked my costume, but something wrong. My shirt was torn. Someone does it, then i saw a letter. I read that carefully.

"Stay away from Jimin!"

It's Hye Ri. I sighed heavily and called Yooni. After i explained to her. She came to rest room.
"Aishhh you bring another shirt?" she asked. I shooked my head and she looked worried.
"Omg, sorry, i lost my hair pin so i need to find that." she said.
"Don't mind it, it's Hye Ri's fault." i said and smiled to her.
"But how you can perform with those costume?" she asked. After she asks about that, my brain thinking something great.
"Nah, i'll perform with this, fortunately she just cutted at lower part." i said and whispered something to her ear.
"Wow that's amazing, i hope we helped you with that." she smiled.
Yeah i hope this plan will turn well.

At backstage,

"Okay, that's amazing performance from 2-C, let's give them applause!" The MC said.
"Arraso." Jungkook said after we talked about the plan. I wore my jacket to hide my shirt.
"I depend on you two." i said and grab their hand. They smiled.

"Next, it's 3-A performance! Are you ready?" the MC shouted. It's Jimin's class.
After that Jimin and Taehyung walked to our direction heading to stage.
"Fighting oppa!" i said.
"You should watch our perform." he said while smiled to Taehyung.
"Arraso." i said.

Then they got on stage, and we hear a lot of applause for them.
They perform "95 graduation song". Their voice was great, and Jimin part was repeated on my ear. He can make all of girl screamed. Aigo this oppa.

"Wow great performance from 95 lines." the MC said and others students clapped for them.
"Woaahhh where you got that talent?" i joked.
"Yahh! You know that I'm another the top of student here?" he said but i ignored him. He pinched my cheeks.
"I'll watch your performance, don't make me disappointed." he cupped my face with his hand.
"Ekhm.." Taehyung was interrupted him. And he got pinched by Jimin on his waist. He whined but Jimin just laughed. After that they encouraged us and leaved.

"Okay, there's next performance, it's from 2-A!" the MC said. It's our class. We got on stage and i heard applause from students. Suddenly i saw Hye Ri with her friends smirked to me. It's definitely her who ripped or cutted my shirt.

After that Yooni playing the music. Me and Jongkook perform "Troublemaker". And at the last part Yooni play another song. Jungkook leaved me and i danced without him. I grab my hoodie and took out from me. The spectator was shocked because my shirt was ripped so my tummy was show up. But we got a positive respond from them and seems they like our concept. I saw Hye Ri angry because her plan ruined.

Then we going back to backstage. Someone was hugged me from behind. That's Jimin.
"Great performance i like that!!! Where you got that idea?" he asked.
"Hahaha it's from your ex oppa." i said and i can feel he shocked. Yooni and Jungkook laughed.
"Me and Kookie will get lunch. Bye lovebird." Yooni said and i pouted to her. But she just smirked and grab Kookie's hand to leaved us.

"Aish, so tell me why Hye Ri is part of your idea?" he asked.
"So... She ripped my costume when i got changes at restroom." i said with simple explaination.
"What? She does that?" he asked and i nodded.
"Aigo that witch." he said and i laughed because he called his ex with that name.
"Yah don't laughed, you should mad to her." he whined.
"Hehehe but thanks to her, our performance got better than before." i giggled and he just smile.
"Ahh i want ice cream after we finished this." i said.
"Okay, meet me at parking later. But we should enjoyed this time and I'm hungry." he said.
"Babo, c'mon we need to eat." i said and he pinched my ear now. After that we go to canteen and meet Yooni and Jungkook there.

I'm sorry. Late updated. Busy with my graduation. Feel tired because i need to go to campus for helping my study program with their accreditation. 😖 gomawo to voted my ff and read this. I hope i can update soon later. I need to rest 😣 byeeeeeee 😘