Part 22 Aid

Y/N Pov

Today is the day for exam. I was nervous because we has a lot practice to prepared. But i believe on them as they believe on me. So i'll do best for us.

'skip for exam'

We was at canteen and talked about our performance.
"Woah i thought that we doing the best." Jungkook said.
"Yeah our rhythm is same and doesn't made any mistakes." i said.
"Let's celebrate our teamwork then." Yooni said and we all nodded.
"Well, it's because you are my sister. Park Jimin." Jimin came and rubbing my hair.
"Yahh pabo brother I'm not like you. This is just my skill." i sticked out my tongue.  He sat beside me and started to chewing my food.
"Aish you stolen my fooooddd. Give me payback for it." i pouted.
"No." he said. I punched his shoulder but suddenly Hye Ri come and walked toward him.
"Darling what are you doing here?" she said while her hand tapped Jimin's shoulder.
"I'm just want to eat here with Y/N. Why?" he asked her back without looking at her face. Wow the best cool Chimchim.
"You seems to ignored me today? What happen darling?" she said.

Jimin pov

I can't hold it anymore. I showed her video with that guys with loudspeaker from my handphone.
"Did you see it now? I know your plan from last week, and i was saw you cheated on me with him. Are you get it? The reason why i ignored you." i said with angry tone but still calm.
Everyone was saw us and became to chattering with others. She was embarrassed.
"I want to break up with you right now." I said made all of us shocked and our jaws dropped. Then she was embarrassed and leaved us immediately.
Finally i got escaped from her in my life. Such a foolishness being her boyfriend. I should believe to Y/N that time, but i was blind and angry to her.
I was grateful that i have Y/N to be sister. I'm sorry Y/N while thinking about that i smiled to her. Make her eyebrows raised up.

"Huh what's wrong with you Oppa?" she asked i shooked my head.
"Ani, i was relieved that i have you." i said make her cheeks burning. Aish this cutie pabo my sister.
"Uh why your cheeks red Y/N?" i asked.

Y/N pov

Ughh he teased me again. I missed him like this.
"Oppa, it's okay with that? Uhm.. I mean Hye Ri." i asked. He smiled and his hand were wrapped my shoulder.
"It's okay Y/N, i was grateful now that i known her real feeling to me." he said but i see there is sad feeling from his eyes. I tapped his shoulder.
"Gwenchana Oppa, i'll be there for
you." i smiled. He nodded.

"After school let's go to amusement park and i want to have dinner with you." he said.
"Uhmm i have another plan with Yoongi, i'm sorry oppa." i said.
"Ah, arasso. Maybe next time." he said but i know he was disappointed.
"Yeah sure." i smiled.

'at coffee shop'

I went to coffee shop with Yoongi since he working his music at laptop. I stared at him for awhile, then he chuckled.
"Huh? Where you staring at?" he smirked. I just rolled my eyes.
"Pabo. I didn't stared at you." i said while looking away. He giggled.
"I know you love me right?" he asked. My cheek blushed and can't answer his questions.
"Then silent it's mean yes." he said and back to his work. I pinched his hand, he was pouted.
"That's my return because you teased me." i smiled.

'in front of my house'

"Thanks for being with me when i working on music. I promised I'll let you to be first hear this." he pecked my cheek. My cheek got red easily.
"Yahh it's should be like that because I'm your infires right?" i smirked, he just laughed and rubbing my hair.
"Pabo, but i love you Y/N." he said.
His sudden word make my heart jumped like trampoline.
"...me too Yoongi." i said shyly. He gave me kiss on my lips. It's sweet one.
"Jaljayo jagi." he said while waved his hand to me.
"Nee nado jagi." i smiled.

Jimin pov

I could see Y/N kissing with Yoongi hyung. There is an ache in my heart, but don't know why. Yah Jiminie why you was like jealous to them huh? Then Yoongi hyung leaved and Y/N come inside.

I going to downstair and meet her.
"Huh oppa, i'm home." she said.
"Welcome back, where have you been?" i asked.
"I'm from coffee shop accompanied Yoongi worked on his music. Wae? Where mom and dad?" she asked while wear off her shoes and put it on shelf.
"They told me that will going late tonight." i said and going to kitchen because i haven't dinner. She following me to kitchen.
"Have you eat oppa?" she asked, i just shaking my head answer her question.
"Aigoo pabo ya. I'll make one for you. Wait me, I'll go changed." then she go to upstairs. It's doesn't need a lot time to her changed.

"What do you want to eat?" she asked.
"Hmm maybe seolleontang (beef bone soup)." i said.
"Simple one oppa!" she whined it's make me laughed.
"Ok ok, miyeokguk (seaweed soup)." i still laughing.
"Nah, sure." she said then prepared making it. I'm waiting her while looking how she is cooking.

'skip cooking'

"Yup it's done." she said and gave it to me.
"Wow, it's smell good. Let me tease first." i said and teased.
"Woah delicious." i shocked because her food that taste good. I don't she will cooked well.
"You should cooked for me more." i said and she smiled.
"Of course I'm your sister, Park Y/N." she mocking me. I hit her head make her groaned.
"Pabo hahaha." i laughed and eating. After i finished she took all the dishes and wash it.
"Let me wash the dishes." i said and shifting her body to beside.
"No I'll do myself, just go upstairs and take a nap oppa." she commanded.
"Anii, i know you who need rest the most right now." i said but she doesn't give up on me. So we starting to argued for who doing dishes. Suddenly her hand nudged glass make it drop and break. It's hurting her feet.
"Yaa pabo, why you clumsy like that?" i said and kneeling checking her feet.
"I don't know that my hand will nudged it." she said.
"it's bleeding Y/N, go upstairs to my room, i have an first aid kit." i said.

Y/N pov

He bend down and take to his room with bridal style.
"Yahh oppa get me down." i said and my cheek was blushed again.
"Your feet was bleeding you can't walk properly pabo." he said. I gave up and arounding my hand at his neck to holding my weight. After we get inside he sat me on his bed, then he going to bathroom and take the first aid box. He grabbed my feet, it's make me shiver because that make me tickled. He cleaned my wound with alcohol. I was groaned holding the pain.
"Hold it." he said and i nodded.

Sometimes his manly appeared, i smiled looking to him patiently take care of my wound.
"Ok done, are you okay? Or still hurt?" he asked worried.
"Ani, it's felt better now oppa. Thanks." i smiled.
"You must to be careful next time." he said and patted my head.
"Nee pabo oppa." i said then laughed.
"Yah! Why you said that to your oppa?" he put the first aid on his drawers and starting to tickle my waist.
"Stoppp oppa hahaha..." i said laughing he smirked.
"It's your punishment because you teased me." he still tickling but suddenly he lost his balance and we fell on his bed. My heart was skipped because his face was close to mine. His eyes gazed from my eyes to lips. My body frozen at that time. I'm just looking to him. He licked his lips and closed our gap with his head going toward to my face. His gazed was controlled me, i shut my eyes. But suddenly his phone ringing and we got up from his bed. Awkwardly. He get his phone.
"..it..It's from Taehyung haha." he smiled while rubbing his neck.
"Ahh..a..arraso, i'll go to my room now. Thanks and jaljayo oppa." i said and quickly leaved his room.

I'm hiding under my blanket thinkimg about what happen.
He was going to kiss me. Aniiyo i was decided to forget him. Y/N you have Yoongi now. Don't thinking weird, maybe he just teased you again. Yup Y/N he was trolled you. After that I'm trying to sleep.

Jimin pov

When Taehyung hung up, i throwing my body on my bed. Aish what's wrong with you? You about to kiss her. Your sister. Omg. I can't hold it when i see her lips. I was groaned and snuggled at pillow. She is your sister and her boyfriend is your bestfriend. Maybe because you just stressed because your broke up. I need to refresh my mind. And then i decided  to sleep.

"I hope i didn't fallen in love to my sister." i said and shut my eyes off.

Yahh 4th winnn for BTS 😘😘 I'M SO EXCITED RN. Their song was earwormed pittannunmul hhaha lol. Oh yeah how about this part? Honestly it's make butterfly in my stomach while i wrote it. I hope you got that too. Hehehe i don't want to make you dissatisfied. I hope. Thanks to you who voted my story and added my ff to your readlist 😆 it's make me happy. Gomawooo.