Part 10 Jealous

Jimin Pov

At parking place,

"Aish.. What am i doing?" i rubbed my neck and trying to come back to her.
I don't know what happen to me, everytime i heard Y/N talked about Yoongi hyung, my heart felt uneasy.

At Y/N classroom,

" It's time to go home Y/N, c'mon." i said awkwardly. She seems shocked because i appeared while she concentrate to her task.
"Ah.. Oppa you got me afraid. I think you are ghost. Hahaha. Yeah i almost done oppa. Why are you comeback oppa?Ahh ....i know! you miss your sister right?" she joked and smiled.
"You called me a ghost? How dare you Y/N. Ew you should be pabo for thinking me like that. Ppali ppali!" i patted her head and she looked up to me annoyed.
"Yah! you are really got on my nerve. Aish just go home without me, oppa." she pouted.
"Aniyo, i want to go home with you. Because i'm afraid if someone got hurt because the monster. Hahaha" i laughed while pointing at her.

Y/N Pov

After he says like that i can't handle myself so i throwing him with my eraser. He avoid it. Then he stuck his tounge out.
"Bweeek. It never be happen pabo." he said.
He really make me want to punch his face. Then i about to come to him but he already run from me.
"Oppaaaaaaa!!!! Come here i'll punch you!" i following him. We running in classroom while Jimin still laughed at me. But unfortunately I got tired and decided to sit on floor.

"I think someone give up right now." he said and sit beside me.
I pinched his cheek hardly. He was groaned. I feel win after doing that.
"That is for you because you become annoying all time." i said. He just giggled to me. Then it's remain to silent moment. I thinking about my feeling to him. At first i though it will be easy to find another love. But if he always like this. How can i forget him?

Jimin Pov

This is awkward silent. I could see she thinking about something because she seems seriously with her mind. Then i thinking about if her to be Yoongi's girlfriend. Why that thing can't go from my brain?

"Hey let's go home Y/N. It's already evening." i said. She nodded and about to stand up but she got tripped. I trying to grab her by avoiding she fell with her head first. Suddenly i can't holding my balance. Then i instantly fell and she was on me. My heart fluttered seeing her face.

I could see her cheek got red like tomato. I'm really awe with her beauty. I observe her face from eyes to the lips. I slowly grab her head to close the gap between us. My body moves by itself. I want to kiss her. When my lips touch her lips, she was shocked at first. I rubbed her hair gently. Then she close her eyes and kiss me back. I'm enjoying it and this is feel right to kiss her. Suddenly her phone ringing and we stood up even didn't dare to look each other. She walked to her phone.

"A..ah Mommy said we should go home right now." she said without looking me. I'm just nodded while rubbing my head feel embarassed. After that we go home together and keep silent until reached our room. I throw my bag to corner and loosening tie. Lying on bed while thinking about the kiss.

Y/N Pov

At Y/N room,

I closed the door and still can't believe what just happened. I touch my lips, still feel the warmth of his lips. My chest was pounding with remembering it. Then i jumped to my bed and scream by hiding on pillow.

"Why he kissed me? Did he know that i'm his sister? And i kissed his back. Aishh paboo Y/N why you doing that?" i said and hit my head. After that i remember something then i decided to go bath and ready for dinner with Yoongi.

At 6.50 pm,
"Okay i think it's good." i said while looking to the mirror. I was wear blue with white strip sleveless top, black leather jacket and my favorite navy jeans. I heard my phone were ringing. I took my phone and see who is sending me message. This is Yoongi.

"Annyeong Y/N, i'm on my way to your home, i'll be there in 5 minutes. Be ready." he said. Then i reply 'ok'. Then i wear my high top black converse. I go to living room. There is Dad read a newspaper with Jimin sit on the couch while playing his phone. I got nervous when i see him.

"Where did you go Y/N? Dinner will be ready soon." Dad asked me.
"Mianhae Dad i need to dinner with someone tonight." i smiled. I saw my brother from side of my eyes. But he doesn't seems to care.
"Aigo.. Honey, i think our daughter got a boyfriend." Mom smirking while bring food from kitchen to dining room.
"A..aa no, he is not my boyfriend Mom." i blushed because she teased me.
"Don't be shy sweety, is it normal if you have one. Right, Jimin?" she said and asked my brother. My heart begin to race when Mom ask about that to him.
"Ehm.. Yeah mom." he said without moving his head from his phone. I guess he was busy with his girlfriend. Maybe that kisses just a lie and he want to playing with his sister. I see he doesn't mind it. I was wrong about that.
Suddenly someone knocked the door.
My mom opened it. All of us can see Yoongi standing right there.

"Annyeong Mrs. Park. Nice to meet you. My name is Yoongi and i picked Y/N up for dinner." Yoongi said with his gummy smile and bowed to her.
"Wow this is your boyfriend Y/N? He is so handsome." Mom said. I was blushed because of her question.
"Mom did i tell you that I don't have boyfriend. Stop teasing your daughter." i said while sighed.
"Aishh sweety i think you was blushed when i mentioned him is your boyfriend." mom doesn't stopped to teasing me.
"Mommyyy... Please." i begged her. She just laughed.

"Yoongi hyung, long time no see." Jimin stood up and walked to him.
"Oh Jimin, long time no see." Yoongi said while hugged Jimin.
"Aigo, you know him Jimin?" my Mom asked him. And he nodded.
"Yeah he is my hyung like Namjoon, Jin and Jhope hyung, Mom." he explained.
"Well Y/N you must be lucky your boyfriend and your brother was know each other." she chuckled. I'm just glared to her.
"Mom, i told you he isn't my boyfriend." i said.
"Hahaha, okay but i think it will be happen. So ppali Yoongi were waiting you." she teased me again.
"Yeah Mom, Dad i'm going now." i said.

"Yoongi, take care of her. Don't make her hungry because i know she will eat everything in front of her." my Dad joked. I was shocked because Dad says that. Aigo this is because Mom teasing me along. Yoongi nodded and chuckled.
"Dad, i'm not like that. We going now." i pouted.
"Be carefull Honey." Mom hugged me. I nodded. I see Jimin back to couch and play his phone like before.

After we leave my house and Yoongi open car door for me. I get in then Yoongi close it and walk to other side.
As we get in i start to talk to him.
"Yoongi sorry about my parents. They was teased you. I hope you doesn't angry about that." i said with looking down.
"Nevermind Y/N, you didn't need to say sorry. I glad your parents can accept me." he said. But i was shocked. What does it mean? Suddenly he coughed feel nervous because his words.
"I mean they were funny and kind to me." he said.
"Oh. Okay then. Thankyou Yoongi, i was worried if you got mad." i said.
"Don't worry i can't get mad about that easily. Ready to go?" he asked and smiled. I'm nodded smiled back to him. Then he start to engine his car.

I staring to him and i could feel comfortable around him. I think because he is straight, cold person but sometimes he turned to kind person. I like him like that. If Yoongi to be my boyfriend it will be interesting, but could i loved him with all my heart and forget my feeling to my brother? I afraid to be hurt.

"There is something wrong with my face Y/N?" he asked. I was embarrassed because he caught me staring at him.
"Ahh.. Ani i'm just admiring your face for awhile." i said awkward. Pabo! What are you say Y/N?

"Hmm.. because i'm too swag for you?" he smirked while driving.
"Ew...duh, you have a high confidence about that." i said and crossing my arm. He just laughed to me. I feel his laugh is cute and make my heart fluttered.

Jimin Pov

At his room,
After they was leaved and our parents asked about Yoongi hyung to me. I felt irritated, i though they seems support Yoongi hyung to be Y/N's boyfriend.
Why i should get mad about that? I'm his brother and should wished her best. But i think jealous if she got a boyfriend.

Okay thanks for waiting :( mianhae for late update. I hope i can update soon for next part.