Part 19 Lie

Jimin Pov

At home,

"What time is it? It's 7 pm. She isn't coming home, should i call Yoongi hyung?" He said while watching a tv. But his mind thinking about his sister. Worried by her. Are I realized that isn't her who want to ruin his relationship with Hye Ri? I don't know.
Grab his phone and calling Yoongi's number, but his hand was tremble. Should i? He asked himself.
"Maybe she was eating with him right now." He said and go back to his room.

Y/N Pov

In Yoongi's studio,
We talking about music and random thing, laughed with our clumsy. This is my first time have a boyfriend like him. Sometimes his face turned cold like an ice. But when he know that i seeing him, his face turned softned.
"Why you cheesy this time huh?" I said. He just giggled make me want to pinch his cheek.
"Hmm.. because i know you like it. It's almost night, do you want to eat at outside?" He asked me.
"Sure." I nodded.

Then we going to the restaurant. We sat at the corner because is too many people here.
"What do you want to eat Y/N? I'll treat." He said.
"I though you always did that, same with you." I said. He smiled and called the waiter. Then the waiter approached us.
"What did you want to order Sir?" The waiter asked.
"Two tenderloin and orange juices please." Yoongi said.
"Okay, i'll repeat your order Sir." Then the waiter repeated our order and he comeback.

"Did you have practice with my sister today" he asked.
"No, the exam will hold next week, we though that for break." I explained and he nodded.
"How about Jimin? Did he know that we already dating?" He asked.
"Hmm.. yeah, he asked that before you came. Why?" I said.
"Nevermind i'm just curious how his reaction about this, because he always talked about you to me." He said while looking at outside.
"Talked about me?" I asked.
"He said that your skill dance or singing same like him. Yeah he said that you are Jimin in girl version hahaha." he laughed. I didn't think that Jimin talked about me like it.
"Really? Maybe he just proud by his sister." i said.
"I don't know, he seems loved you but i was sad that your relationship isn't going well now." he grab my hand. I smiled and shrugged my shoulder to respond.

Then our food is coming, i'm hungry by at the time see those food so i didn't wasted time to eat it. Yoongi laughed because of that.
"Hey, eat calmly you are a girl Y/N." he smiled while swept my side of lips.
"Ah... Thanks." i smiled.
"So that's why your mom asked me to take care of you." he said.

When we were done, Yoongi took me to my home. He talked about his job at BTS, Namjoon who being God of Destruction, and others member. I was enjoyed heard him entire of way.

Arrived at my house, he going to side of me and kissed my forehead. I was shocked because his sudden.
"Oppa..." i blushed.
"Wow you called me Oppa now." he said then my cheek more blushed because i didn't... " i said but then he cutted me by kiss on my lips. Until he broke the kiss his eyes staring to me.

"Jaljayo, jagiya." he smiled.
"Hmm oppa, be careful on your way." i smiled then i going to inside my home after Yoongi's car leave my home.

"I'm home." i said while wear off my shoes and put it on the rack.
"Why you just arrived at this time?"
"A..ah.. Oppa, its because Yoongi took me to dinner at the restaurant." i explained. I looked down because i was afraid he was angry about that.
"Alright, but for next time you should tell me first." he said.
"Yes Oppa. Mianhae." i said. Then i go upstairs and locked my room.

Why he seems care about me like before? That he was found the person who is in that recording? Ah i don't know. Maybe he just afraid that my parents will disappointed by him.

I go to closet and washed my teeth. Grab and wear my pajama then drove off.

Jimin Pov

"Aish why i should angry in front of her?" i cursed myself. Then go back to my room. Laying down on my bed thinking about that recording.
"Did Hye Ri want to ruin my relationship with Y/N?... No she will not doing that, it must be wrong." i said and trying to sleep tonight.

At school,

I seeing Hye Ri walked at hall way alone. Then she meet with other guy which is the captain of soccer club in this school. I think to greet them but when i heard they talked about Y/N, i hiding behind the wall and hear about their plan.

"What you have now? I want that bit*h hated by her brother, she always disturbing me and i was annoyed if Jimin talked about her." Hye Ri said. What? How could she called Y/N bitc*? I think she just jealous about her.
"I have another plan, how this recording show up when graduation ceremony? So she will get embarrassed at that time Jimin will more angry to her." He said. When i heard him my arms feel hot, i want to punch him at his face.
"Wow you are genius, darling." she said and hugged him.
"Hye Ri if you hug me like that and Jimin sees us, our plan will failed." he said while hugged back her.
I can feel my emotions raised but i need to calm down first. I would tell this to other member. They must know what to do next. I hope they will helped me.

I can't believe Hye Ri cheated on me all this time. I should apologize to Y/N. Then when Hye Ri and that guy was finished talking about their plan, i calling other members to meet this night at Namjoon house. They said ok and i greet Hye Ri like before. I need to act nothing happen until i know to ruining her plan.

"I'm sorry that i didn't heard your word Y/N." i said in my mind.

Y/N Pov

"Yooni, Jungkook good morning
" i said while put down my bag.
"Wow what happen to your mood this morning?" Jungkook said.
"Hmm i think about her dated with Yoongi hyung yesterday." Yooni nudged to my arms.
"Hahaha stttt. It's secret." i giggled.

Then i got message from...
Jimin?

"I want to talking something. Come to Namjoon hyung's house this night." he said.

"What's happening?" i was confused about his sudden act.

Tadaaa. BTS comeback this month :') i was supper happy but sad at the same time, because they stolen my money. Who was bought all of their album??? Aish, btw the tittle was same with Jimin's short movie ;3 how about this part? I hope you like it. Gomawo to my reader and i loved your vote hehe 😘