Part 1 Mr.Pabo

Y/N Pov

Hello my name is __. I have a brother and he was a year older than me. His name is Park Jimin. I always get on nerves because of him. But actually he is not my siblings. When I was 10 years old, my parents died in a car accident. I have no family in Seoul. So there are friend of my parents are willing to take care of me as their own child. They are such good family.

In the morning,
"___ please wake your brother, breakfast is ready."
"Yes mum." i said. Then i go to his room which is opposite with my room.
"Jimin oppa wake up!" while i knock his door but nothing answer. So i open the door and step to his bedroom. I see he is sleep soundly on bed. "Aish why i should have pabo brother like him?" then i pulled the cover and his abs was exposed. I scream and Jimin supprised because of my voice.
"___ why are you in my room?" he said innocently while rubbing his eyes.
"Oppa if i didn't wake you up, you will be late, and please wear your shirt" i close my eyes with hand and he just laughed.
"But i think my sister like it" he was chuckled while rubbing my head.
"Yahhh im not like that!" I was blushed and go out from his room.

'Skip breakfast moment'

"Mom, dad we go to school now" we hugged our parents and say goodbye.
"Wear this!" he give me a helmet and start to on his motorcycle.
"Oppa i'd better take a bus rather than going with you." im standing beside him and give his helmet.
"No! You are my sister and i must take care of you. Fast or we going to late." he smiled and pinch my cheek.
"Aish pabo brother." my cheeck blushed then i wear a helmet and sat behind him.
"What are you saying?" he asked.
"No im not saying anything." i lied.

At school, when we walked to class, someone grab Jimin's hand and there she is his girlfriend Hae Ri.

"Darling, i miss you so much" she says.
"Miss you too Hae Ri" Jimin said. And then she know that i was there.
"Why your sister go along with you darling?" she said with annoying sound.
"Hm? Why not she is my sister and i'm her brother." he said with simple answer
"She isn't even your real sister Jimin." she pointing at me. Her word is stabbing my heart. I want to grab her hair and kick her mouth.
"Aish don't say like that, she is like my real sister." he defend on me.

After that the bell is ringing.
"Ok time to class. C'mon Hae Ri." he says and his girlfriend smile like a duck. "And Y/N don't sleep during the class." he pinched my cheek.
"Yes, Mr.Pabo Jimin." i said and running to my class.
"Yahhh Y/N!!" he scream.

Ok guys, how about first part?? Did you like it? I'm so glad if you put your comment here ;) Next chapter will out soon.