Part 31 Protecting You

Y/N pov,

He licked my core then inserting his finger in.
"Ah- op..pa plea..se.. Don't lick that." i said while catching breath.
"I'm still punish you girl." he said while licking back. Omg his tongue make me flying and his finger fit inside me. I moaned hard because of him insert his tongue and keep thrust in me. My head going dizzy and uncontrolled. He keep doing that until i came for the second time.

"Good girl." he smirked then he unzipped his pants, his member sprung out. My eyes widened seeing that, how big Jimin's thing.
"Omg. How.." i said but he cutted me with slammed his member into me. My body felt electricity from it, he pounding me with merciless. This is my first time, but he going rough. But hurt become pleasure. He kissed my lips and bit for distracted me. We played our tongue and his hand squeezed my chest.
"Jagi, you are so sexy tonight." he said.
"Op..pa..ah..you inside me." i said. He licked my earlobe.
"Let's doing this until you can't walk tomorrow." he smirked.

I'm scared and screamed hard, then i woke up from my bed. My breath still heavy like marathon.
It's just dream. Why i dream about having it with Jimin? Aigooo it's must be because that film. I put my hand on my palm head. Then i decided to sleep again.

'BTS - Cypher Pt.4 Alarm'

I woke up and  remembered about that dream.
"How i face him after i got that dream? That must be awkward around him." i said and suddenly someone knocked my door.
"Y/N wake up, breakfast is ready." he said. It's Jimin.
"Ah.. Yes oppa. I'll go downstair. Tell them to eat first." i shouted.
"Ok." he replied and heard his step go to downstair.

'skip breakfast'

"Because you two have school break, maybe we should going to holiday, and it's near with Christmas too, how about you dear?" my Mom asked Dad.
"Yup it's been a long time since we had our holiday together right?" he smiled. We nodded.
"Hmm, but where we gonna go?" Jimin asked.
"Hokaido? Or maybe Norway?" Mom said.
"Or maybe we can go to another place at Korea." Dad said.
"I'll go wherever that is." i smiled.
"Ok, then how about Jejo do." Dad said.
"Goo!!!" we shouted in unison.
"Then we should pack your clothes and things that you need there. We will go tomorrow." Mom said. We nodded.

At the next day,

In my room, i packing my make up and another girl stuff. I put it in my suitcase. I'm just bring warm clothes, boots and sandal.

"Y/N?" Jimin called.
"Yes, come in oppa." i said.
"Are you done? Our parents were waiting for us." he said.
"Yup. Let's go to meet them." i smiled then he grabbed my wrist and kissed me on my cheeks. After than i got shocked and my face became red like apple.
"Woah i think someone get shy easily." he giggled. I smacked him.
"Aish this kid." he whined.
"Hehe. Don't try to make me angry oppa." i giggled. I think that's dream just like other dream. Never happened in real life.

Flashback at last night,

Jimin pov,

I can't close my eyes, after we watched that my mind always thinking about doing that with her. So i decided to knocked her door, but she doesn't replied. I opened her door and seeing her sleep on bed. I walked to her slowly, it took a little by little step because i don't want to her wake up and caught me entered her room without her permission.

My face come closer to her and her breath up and down slowly. She hissed a bit. I thought she must be dreaming right now. There's war hormone in my body, i want to kiss her plump red lips but I'm afraid she will wake up and hating me. But my lips was fastest than my mind. I kissed her, and after i realized, i broke the kiss it's make me nervous. Fortunately she didn't felt about me kissed her.

I placed butterfly kissed and sucking on her neck. She still doesn't move. So i was on top of her, exploring her body with my lips. Sweet and good smell from her body fragrance. Then I'm thinking to slipping my hand under her shirt. But it's stopped because i want to protecting her for me. So i backing up and kissed her forehead. After that i leaved her room and entered my room.

"I must be holding my desire on her." i said and closed my eyes.

At current time,

Y/N pov

We are at airport now, while waiting for our departure. I decided to buy some hot drink.
"Mom, Dad I'm going to buy some tea or coffee, do you need something?" i asked.
"One coffee and tea. Without sugar." Mom said. I nodded and about to leaving them.
"I'll go with you. I want hot milk." Jimin said. Then he joined with me walked to shop.

"2 tea, 1 coffee without sugar and 1 hot milk please." i said and the waiter nodded.
"Okay please wait. We will make it for you miss." he said. Not waiting for a long time our drink is ready. When I'm take out my wallet, Jimin was paid it all.
"Nah, oppa. Let me pay for it." i said. He smiled.
"No, because I'm your oppa so i need to pay." he said and help me to bring them all.

At plane,

I sat beside Jimin while our parents is in front of us.
"Y/N go sit beside window, i'll sit near hallway." he said. Then i does his command, sit beside window.
"It's took 3 hours, better you sleep for recovery your energy." Dad said. We nodded.

I took out my earphone and set my playlist. He sneaking me.
"Oppa what are you sneaking for?" i said.
"Nope, i'm just curious about your music taste." he said.
"Hmm, slow RnB, Hip Hop, and especially yours song, BTS." i giggled.
"It's because of my beautiful voice right?" he smirked. I pinched his waist.
"Shut up oppa. Don't get high while I'm praising you." i said. Then he leaned near my ear.

"But you love me more than my voice." he whispered. I'm blushing because his sudden whisper, it's make me shiver. After that i remembered about my dream. Aigo why should i remembered that now? So i stay silent until he asked me why I'm so quite suddenly. I shooked my head and told him that I'll go sleep. He nodded and let me sleep.

Jimin pov,

Why she suddenly quite? Did i do something wrong? Or maybe she felt uncomfortable around me? Or she know about last night? She going to hate me. But lately she acted normal. What happen to her? I'll ask her later then. I closed my eyes and sleep.

Y/N pov,

I felt some weight on my shoulder, then i turned around to see Jimin sleep on it. He must be tired. I looked to his feature. His chubby cheeks is less than when we were young. But it's turned to be abs. Lmao. I'll like both but i didn't like if he doing diet or skipped his meals. His eyes so small when he smiled its dissappear, his jawline is sharp like knife and... His lips...hmm kissable? I'm still felt his warm lips touched mine.

"Enjoy your view?" he said. I was shocked that he is awake.
"N..No." i stuttering and looked away from his eyes.
"Why you nervous huh?" he pinched my cheeks and make me looking him.
"What happen to you?" he asked.
"Eh? What do you mean oppa?" i asked him back avoiding his question because I'm actually know what he mean.
"Don't lie to me Y/N. I know there something wrong with you. Tell me. Maybe i can help your problem." he said.
What do i do? Should i tell him about my dream. Ugh no, it's embarrassing.

"Or maybe I'll make you tell me everything....tonight." he whispered with his sexy voice while he stared at my lips.

Annyeong 😆 I'll still put some..ehmm yeah you know. Because seems you like it tho. Hohoho. But i don't want to ruin the story because it turned to mature story. I want to keep them as sweet but sexy couple hahaha. Ah yeah, for the next part will be more interesting maybe? 😂😂 just wait for update. Loved your comment and voted. Thank you so much 😘