Part 27 Love

You must ready for this part..because.... "Too bad....It's too sweet x2" imitates Jhope part in Intro 😂😂😂 hahaha

Y/N pov

I was shocked. He was confessed, did he really meant it?
"Are you sure?" i asked. But instead he answered my question, he just kissed me.
"If i didn't meant it, i won't kissed you now." he said after broke our kissed. My eyes became teary. He hugged me again. Patted my back with his warm hand.
"Do you love me Y/N?" he asked. I broke his hug.
"Yes, oppa i love you too." i smiled. Then he kissed me. Again. Aigo my heartbeat will explode soon.
"Op..pa.." i called him between our kiss.
"Hmm?" he said.
"Can you stop kissing me?" i asked.
"No." he giggled. Omg. When he leaned closer to me i pushed him.
"Oppa enough, my heartbeat can't hold this." i said shyly. He laughed.
"Haha sorry Y/N, i'm too excited because we are love each other." he said.
"Aish, oppa when you started to love me?" i asked. He cuddled me in his embrace.
"Hmm maybe when you dating with Yoongi. Eh.. How about Yoongi? I mean.. Hmm.. I feel bad because i had feeling for you." he worried. I know what he mean.
"It's okay, we already broke up." i said.
"Mwo?? When? Why you didn't told me?" he asked.
"Before we goes to beach i think." i said.
"Oh.. Are you okay?" he asked.
"Of course I'm okay now. Hehehe." i giggled.
"Good then when you started to like me?" he asked. I'm gulped because i loved him from we were child.
"Ehm.. It's when we were child. But i can't tell you that time." i forced to smiled.
"...mianhae." he hugged tight.

After that the lights was on. Then we stared each other. Thinking about what happened before. It's make our face blushed. But we laughed together.

He cupped my cheeks. I looked to him.
"I love you. I'm glad that you loved me. Gomawo." he said. I nodded.
"Nee, oppa." i smiled.
"Let's go sleep." he said and he grabbed my hand. After we reached upstairs he still holding my hand.
"Oppa, my hand." i said. He noticed it and let go of my hand. I entered my room and get changed. Then washed my teeth and face. After that i lay on my bed. But i heard someone knocked my door. I opened it and see him in front of me.

"Oppa?" i asked.
"Hehe let's sleep together tonight." he said.
"What? But we was slept last night." i said.
"But yesterday was different." he shyly.
"Huh? What do you mean?" i asked.
"Ahh kaja, sleep with me. I'm feel lonely if you not around." he said. He pushed my body to his room. After that he locked his door. I'm feel scared. I'm not ready if he asked me to do 'it'.
"Huh? What's wrong?...ahh, we just sleep no more than that." he giggled. I was calm down. Suddenly he pushed me to his bedroom. He was on top of me. What? Really? He changed so fast.
"But if you want, i'll do it with pleasure." he smirked. Then he leaned his head to closer with me. I closed my eyes and feel scared. But i didn't feel anything.
I heard his laughed, i opened my eyes.
He sat beside me.
"Yahhh!!! You teased me." i punched him.
"Haha but you like it huh?" he said. It's make me blushed. Omg. I grabbed the blanket and covered my body with that.
"Don't sleep early, you can sleep if i want to sleep." he said.
"Oppa, i'm feel tired. So i want to sleep now." i whined. He giggled and laying beside me. He wrapped my body with his hand.
"Okay okay, let's sleep now." he smiled.
"Jaljayo oppa." i smiled back.
"Nee, jaljayo jagiya." he kissed my forehead. So sweet huh? I giggled and closed my eyes. It's feel so nice since he hugged me when we sleep.

Next morning,

"Hey wake up." i feel someone touched my nose. But ignored him and sleep again because i know today still weekend.
"Yahh wake up Y/N." he said. I'm just folded my body with blanket.
"Okay if you decide to sleep. I will... Doing something to you. Now." he said behind of my ear. I'm afraid and remember about yesterday. Immediately i got up from his bed. He patted my head.
"Good, go bath and changed your clothes now. Let's go to the mall today." he said.
"You asked for date?" i asked.
"Yeah darling." he smiled.

After entered my room, i got my bath and changed my clothes to simple one. I wore my red hoodie with smile emot with skinny blue jeans. I put some make up, and combed my hair.
Okay i'm ready. This is will be my best day. I heard Jimin called me.

"Y/N, come on." he said from downstair.
"Yeah oppa, i'm coming." i shouted.
I going to him then he chuckled.
"Huh why?" i asked him curious.
"Nope, just thinking how beautiful you are." he giggled.
"Babo." i said. He come toward me and pinched my cheeks.
"Who is babo to fallen in love with this babo huh?" he asked.
"...." I'm speechless. I wore my leather boots. He wear black shirt and blazzer was wrapped him. Then perfect with his black pants too. He looked damn gorgeous. It's suit him with his silver hair.
"Huh you enjoyed your view?" he asked and snapped me to reality.
"Uh? No." i lied.

At the mall,

"What will you buy then?" i asked.
"Well since is my first time to date with you, maybe you should pick it for me." he smiled.
"Ugh but you can do by yourself." i pouted.
"No but." he grabbed and take me to fashion shop. He waiting and sat on sofa while he pointed to me choose his clothes.
"Okay then." i said gave up on him. O searched for some clothes who matches with him. So i take black turtle neck and also leather jacket and ripped jeans. I took all and gave them to him.
"Okay I'll go to fitting room now." he said and ahead to fitting room. 10 minutes later, he got out from fitting room and showed me about his appearance.
"It's look good on me?" he asked. Damnnnn he really good.
"Wait, wear this." i asked. He nodded and wear those glasses on him.

 He nodded and wear those glasses on him

"Huh? You didn't answer me." he said.
"Ah... You looks good. I mean it's fitted you well." i said blushed. He giggled.
"Okay I'll take then." he said and going back to changes his clothes.

After he paid all of his clothes. He grabbed me to cake shop. I wonder how his ex cheated on him? It's amazing to be his girlfriend. All of part Jimin is really boyfriend material.

"Hey choose what you liked." he said then i choose greentea cake and strawberry short cake. He asked the waiter to take it.

"Okay we got our food then do you need anything else?" he asked. I shooked my head give no sign to him.
"Ehm nope." i smiled.
We arrived at our home, after we going inside, i noticed that our parents still on their trip. Maybe tomorrow or tonight they'll will go home. I put the cake in the kitchen. He put his shopping bag to his room.
I think he should be changed his clothes and took a bath because it's already 5 pm and so do i.

Before i laying on my bed, Jimin called me. I opened the door.
"Nee oppa? What's wrong now?" i asked.
"I want to eat cake with you while we watched a movie." he said with aegyo. Nahh his action make me want to pinch his cheek. I nodded and he seems happy. I followed him behind to go downstair. But he stopped.
"Yah babo, just wait me in my room." he said and pushed my body away. So I'm going to his room and sat on edge of his bed. It's doesn't took a long time until he came with our cake, drink and snack. Wow.

'skip watching moment'

"Yah why are you crying?" he asked.
"Aish.. Because it's sad when his dad dead babo." i said while sobbing. He comfort me with his embrace.
"Okay okay. Don't cry anymore." he said and wiped my tears. I feel he leaned closer to my face. So i doing the same. When our lips will met..

"You two what are you doing?" my mom suddenly opened the door.

I told you this part will be sweet than suga. Oh i mean sugar 😂. Yayyy their mom actually come to home. Did she saw it or not? Just waited for next hehehe. Gomawoooo. I'm really loved it when you guys comments on my ff. 😘