Colby Imagine 86 - Chair Leg Chad for Olivia

"ONE TIME FOR MY L.A SISTERZZZ. ONE TIME FOR MY L.A HOEZZ." You and Colby both sing in your car. You windows rolled down and the gorgeous L.A sun shining down, filling the car warmth and the fresh breeze blowing away your worries. This was winter for you in Los Angelos. You are on your way to the mall, to buy some sick new stuff with the Christmas money you got, Colby's hand laced with yours, his thumb rubbing mindless circles on your skin as Pandora plays too loudly. You are the definition of a Cali couple. You pull into the parking lot to Hollywood Galaxy, your mall of choice and got out of the car, locking it before skipping into the large building.

"So where to first?" You ask the boy beside you.

"Hot Topic obviously." He replies.

"Oh yea, definitely," You say, nodding, "Very obvious." He grins and chuckles, pulling you closer to him. After going through a few shops you decide to grab some lunch since mall food courts are always cheap. Once you've decided on some Panda Express you both order and sit down, enjoying each others company. Upon looking up from your food you groan and bury your face in your hands.

"What?" Colby asks.

"I'm really sorry, but my ex is running towards us." You say. Colby frowns.

"Just tell him to go away." He pleads and you widen your eyes at him.

"Colby you promised you'd work on your whole jealousy thing." You say. "Please! For me." You beg.

"Fine." Your boyfriend mutters, you nod at him, turning your annoyed expression into a smile as a tall brown haired man stops at your table.

"Olivia!" He greets.

"Hey!" You return the friendly gesture and a second of awkward silence passes. "Uh, this is Colby." You remember the other human sitting with you and point to him. "Colby this is...Chad." You almost die at embarrassment at mentioning his name.

"Oh Chad! Olivia has told me all about you!" Colby greets, trying not to laugh. Your relationship with Chad was an odd one and you've filled Colby in on the weirdest stuff.

"That's great! I was just popping in and I saw that gorgeous face I know so well and decided to say hello." Chad says, winking at you. From what you can tell, Colby is keeping his temper very well.

"Yeah, its great. Uh, what brings you here today!" You appreciate the fact that Colby is trying to make conversation but in all honesty you just want this moment to end.

"Well I was just doing a little after holiday shopping, what about you guys?" He asks.

"Us too," You butt in, hoping to speed the conversation up, "Listen Chad, it was great bumping into you." You smile and he smiles as well. "But we actually have to get going."

"We haven't even finished eating Liv!" Colby points out, obviously having way too much fun with this. You shoot daggers at him through your eyes but let Chad pull up a chair at your table.

"So, whats been up with you?" Colby asks Chad, as if they're old friends meeting again after a long time.

"You know, I've been traveling the country searching for the worlds most perfect chair." He says proudly.

"Ah yes," Colby says, grinning, "Livy mentioned something about a chair leg collection?"

"Yup, I love chair legs, they have so much use you know and so much art and detail goes into one." At this point I'm motioning to Colby that we should get going before Chad continues but Colby just smiles at me.

"Enlighten me, on the legs of chairs." He jokes.

"Well," Chad begins, "I've always asked people, what happens if you make a beautiful leg but it's not sturdy? You obviously won't have a very good working chair. Sure it's pretty but it has no fundamental use. And a boring chair leg that works great, no one will experience it because its just too ugly. So the balance between beauty and functionality has to be just so, so that when someone who is looking to buy a chair, they can find a visually pleasing construction and also something that is going to last. And you know chair legs just come in handy so often, you see in movies people will tear them off and use them as bats which again, you've got. to. have. a sturdy. leg in order for it to even work as a defense weapon. But then this opens up into the question of 'if its so sturdy, would you be able to break it off in an emergency?' and I think this question really is something everyone should be th...." He just goes on and on. You try not to pass out and just die right there on the floor but you were raised to be polite so you sit here and listen to Chads explanation of chairs and you listen when he goes into how a girl one used one of his antique Japanese chair legs as a dildo and you listen when he talks about at his mothers funeral all he could think about where the legs of the chairs they were all sitting on but I have to draw a line when he brings up his chair role play fetish.

"So naturally the woman would be the leg of the chair, you know I tried to get Olivia into this but she never did catch--"

"Chad, it's been great talking to you but we've been here for 40 minutes and I really need to get home." You interrupt, standing.

"Oh, okay." He says, looking surprised as if people had never interrupted him in the middle of a chair talk before. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you Colby. Olivia? Until next time." He shakes you hands and you leave the table, you pull Colby along to the exit quickly because Chad is known to call people back when he thinks of another chair pun.

"That was fun." Colby smiles.

"Don't ever," You say, opening the car door, "Control your jealousy again." Colby just laughs as you start the engine and leave the parking lot.

I have no idea what this is. But hey! I've published my Calum Hood fan fiction. It's called "Lost Boy || c.t.h" so if you wanna give that a whirl then you can. Olivia I have no idea if you're at all going to be pleased with this but oh well. x