Colby Imagine 34 - Dirty for Adela

You stood at another one of Reed's parties with your boyfriend Colby. You were laughing at one of reeds jokes and could see out of the corner of your eye that Colby was huffing. You wrapped your arm around him and rubbed his back.

"You okay babe?" You whisper.

"I'm fine." He grumbled. You furrowed your brows but brushed it off. About an hour later you decide that you and Colby should go home.

"Hey Reed Colby and I are gonna head home." You say.

"Alright Adela see you later." He says, kissing your cheek. You wave and take Colby's hand in yours and getting into the car. The entire ride home Colby's hand was placed on your thigh. You smiled at how protective he was over you and seeing you in your little black dress and red heels probably sent him into protective overdrive. You pull into your drive way and get out, unlocking the door. As soon as you enter the house Colby pushes you up against the wall. You gasp in surprise and Colby puts his mouth on top of yours. You let yourself relax into the kiss and Colby picks you, carrying you upstairs. He lays you down on your bed and presses himself on top of you.

"Colby wait." you say sitting up. "Whats wrong?" you ask him.

"Reed was all over you. He thought I didn't notice well jokes on him. You're mine." he growls. You pull him back down and he kisses your neck.

"You don't need to worry I'm all yours." you whisper. You grab the bottom of his shirt and yank it up over his head. You flip him over and straddle him, running your hands over his chest. Colby reaches up and unzips your dress, throwing it to the side. He runs his hands up and down your sides and you smile at him, you find it adorable that he is so upset about this. You lean down and kiss him passionately. He turns you both over again and places himself between your legs, he rests there kissing your neck and sucking on your sweet spot. He removes your bra and leaves a trail of hickeys down your chest all the way to the bottom of your stomach. You pleadingly whimper and tug on his jeans. He pulls them off, revealing  sleek gray Calvins. You pull his boxers off and he pushes himself back down on top of you. He kisses you for about a minute more and then enters you agonizingly slow. You gasp and tug on his hair as he begins to thrust in and out of you. He picks up his pace and you claw at his back, moaning.

"Ah shit Adela." he says through gritted teeth. You turn both of you over and sit on top of him. You grind your hips against him and he groans.

"Are you gonna be good for me tonight." you whisper in his ear. He nods his head frantically and you can tell he's almost reached his limit. You slow down your hips and he cry's out.

"P-please Adela." he whines.

"Tell me what happened today first." you ask him.

"I was getting upset because Reed kept flirting with you." he say's panting. You move your hips slightly faster. He moans and grips your hips.

"And?" you say.

"And I wanted to tell him that you were all mine nowpleasejustfuckmealready!!" he say's quickly.

"Good boy." you mutter, moving your hips faster. You gasp and bounce on top of him.

"Oh my fuck." Colby moans. You rolled him back on top of you and lift your legs up. He thrusts into you, pulling in and out faster and faster making you moan and shutter. You can barely make out any words and Colby is shaking so bad he can hardly kiss you. You reach your climax and scream, nails digging into his back. Colby comes after you and lays beside you.

"Oh my god Adela, you fuck me up. You know that right?" he says, wiping his sweaty hair out of his face. You laugh and turn to lay facing him.

"You know I'd never leave you Colby. There's no need to be jealous." You say, stroking his cheek with your thumb. He grabs your hand and kisses you knuckles.

"Ya I know but whenever I get jealous you have ten times better sex with me." Colby winks.

"You sneaky bastard." you say giggling.

"Yea but I'm your sneaky bastard." he says.

I hope you liked it Adela!! Thanks for your support guys it means a lot to me. You know what I found out? LUKE HEMMINGS HAS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. MY HEART HAS BEEN CRUSHED. CALL FOR HELP, I AM NOT OKAY.