Colby Imagine 45 - Interviews

*Please read authors note at the end of the imagine*

"So today we have three special guests with us today" the interviews says, facing towards the camera. You, Colby, and Sam were about to walk "on stage" and you were excited. You loved showing fans who you really were, and giving them a chance to get to know you better.  A makeup artist touches up your makeup before your queue goes off.

"Please welcome Sam, Colby, and y/n." You walk in front of the cameras, Colby in front of you and Sam following. You all wave confidently at the camera and the three of you take a seat on the couch beside the interviewer.

"So, how are you all doing today?" The interview asks.

"Fine."

"Ya pretty great."

"Awesome." You all reply.

"Now, we know that the Sam and Colby fans all are very curious to get to know this couple in front of us so we have a few questions for you and Colby." He says, looking at you. You nod, thinking about what could be asked.

"Okay, the first question is for Colby. What is some of y/n's bad habits?" The man asks. Colby thinks for a moment.

"Well she doesn't really have very bad habits but, when we sleep, she likes to sleep on my chest. And she will role around all night. And I would be fine with this is she didn't drag me along with her. She will literally pull me on top of her and role around." He explains, gesturing with his hands. You blush.

"It's not that annoying, you don't complain." You point out.

"It's because I'm so nice." He teases you. You role your eyes and turn your attention back to the interviewer.

"And y/n what are Colby's bad habits?"'

"He hates PDA but I've never met someone who expresses it more than him. We'll be out and we'll see a couple kissing or something like that and then he'll scoff about it. Then ten minutes later he'll try to kiss me. I honestly think he wants to prove that he's more in love than other people." You giggle. Colby lightly slaps your arm and you stick your tongue out at him.

"Sam what are their bad habits as a couple?"

"Uhh, well I guess they're a bit inseparable. Mainly Colby though, if we are going to hang out he'll try to bring y/n and she's actually had to tell him off a couple of times." Sam confesses.

"Interesting, now y/n do you want to explain anything about how you guys met?" The interviewer asks.

"Well we met at a fan event. I think it's pretty important for fans to know that I started out as a fan and that they have a chance. I remember when I was younger I would stay up at night thinking about how I would never meet, let alone date one of my celebrity crushes. So as long as you're persistent and stay true to yourself, anything is possible."

"So you were a fan huh? Well we have a couple of videos from one of your friends and your mom about what kind of fangirl you really were." The man says, motioning towards the screen.

"Oh god no." You say, burying your face in your hands as the video starts. Your moms face appears on the screen.

"Y/n was obsessed to be honest. She talked about Colby almost everyday and it was actually quite tiring. I remember she saw photos of other fans meeting him and she cried. I could never understand that sort of deep adoration that she had for him." Your mom finishes and you groan in embarrassment. Your best friends face shows up next.

"What kind of fan was she? Well she was definitely obsessed with Sam and Colby. She ran a fan blog and a tumblr dedicated to them and she would write smut imagines. " your face turns bright red as Colby smirks at you. Your friend continues on. "She had a ton of merch and she flipped out when I got her meet and greet tickets for her birthday. She spent weeks planning her outfit and would ramble on about how she and Colby would end of married and have kids." The video ends and the screen shuts of.

"Well, that was interesting." Colby says grinning.

"Colby have you ever read any of this 'smut'?" The interviewer asks him.

"Yeah actually, I remember me and Sam were browsing the internet and we found an imagine. Turns out it was hers. I think I'm permanently scarred." Colby says as your face burns red.

"Well was she accurate? On how you are in bed?" You interviewer grins cheekily. Colby thinks for a moment.

"Are you sure you want to answer that?" You ask, praying that he won't.

"Of course I do! What kind of a person would I be if I didn't." He scoffs "Well she always portrayed me as sort of innocent and 'weak' I guess you could say. I'm pretty sure I'm the exact opposite of that." He says proudly.

"You liar you are not. I portrayed you exactly as you are in real life. He's trying to show off." You inform the interviewer.

"Am not"

"Am too."

"Am not!"

"Am too!"

"SAM" you both say, turning to the blonde.

"Erm, well from what I've heard, Colby is the weak one." Curse Sam and his sex talk.

"Whatever, Sam doesn't know anything." Colby huffs, crossing his arms.

"It's okay that you aren't strong. It's hard for me to the dominant one in the relationship too." You say, with fake sympathy.

"So y/n is usually the one taking care of Colby?" The interviewer asks Sam. Sam nods and Colby rolls his eyes.

"Alright well that's all we have time for today, thank you guys for coming out to see us. Hopefully we can have you here again soon!" You all say goodbye and exit the camera area. The door closes and Colby suddenly pulls you to the side.

"You wanna see weak? I'll make you weaker than you've ever been." He growls into your ear. You smirk and walk away to catch up with Sam, swinging your hips. He'll get it good tonight.

So I need your advice guys, Sam and Colby have changed their video day to only Sunday I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's what happened. Do you want me to keep posting on Monday's and Thursday's or only post on Sunday's? I'd be fine with either but I'm a bit conflicted on whether I should switch or not.