Colby Imagine 22-Bullied

You walk down your school hall, books in hand on the way to your third class. You looked at your watch and bit your lip. Almost time. Suddenly someone shoves you against the lockers and you fall to the ground from the impact. You books and papers are scattered all over the floor and you look up to meet the eyes of Colby, your bully. Or at least that's what people think. You get up and try to pick up your things quietly without causing a scene but Colby hits the books out of your hands and slams you against the locker again. You wince in pain. "See you later loser" Colby says, flipping his dark brown hair out of his eyes. You get through the rest of the day and soon the bell is ringing. You hurry to pack up your things and start to walk towards the front door. Suddenly, someone grabs your arm and pulls you into a janitor's closet. You look into Colby's blue eyes in the dim light. "That was pretty god back there." he compliments you. "You're not to bad yourself, you could be an actor." you say back, dropping your bag. "Do you think anyone knows?" he asks. You shake your head and reach up to wrap your arms around his neck, he kisses you while snaking his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him. Your lips move in sync and his tongue slides in and out of your mouth. You bite on his bottom lip. "I have to go" you whisper. "I love you" Colby says, kissing your nose. "I love you too." you say before grabbing your bag off of the ground. Colby slips out of the room and closes the door. You wait a couple of seconds before doing the same, careful to make sure no one finds out about your secret love affair.