Colby Imagine 79 - Dirty For Alexis

A little pointer: If you want to you can listen to Starboy by The Weeknd while reading this ;)

Colby had made it big. He and Sam broke their Youtube career's off and now Colby was a worldwide famous actor. Sam was a model.

Colby was out for a premier and all he could think about was you. His dark jacket was hanging off his Led Zeppelin shirt. His hood pulled up. His leg bounced up and down as he waited for the session to end. He bit his lip as yet again your body flashed before his eyes, like all the cameras. Slowly things wrapped up and he just had to get home. He stood up from the panel as fellow actors patted him on the back. He pulled his sunglasses from his shirt and slipped them on, before ducking out the door.

He was greeted by thousands of people. Reporters and paparazzi swarmed him, pressing camera's to face and fans screamed his name. He stopped to sign a few pictures before pushing his way through the crowd, his security guard not far behind. With his head down, he climbed into the black SUV that waited for him and sat back. Pulling out his phone he opened up your text conversation.

"Come over "he texted you. You were quick to respond.

"Colby we can't keep doing this." you answered.

"It's fine Alexis."

"Your girlfriend...." He knew that inviting you over wasn't the best idea but his girlfriend was out of town on a modeling job.

"Come in through the back so paps don't see." He typed out and sent, before turning of his phone and putting it in his pocket. He knew you would come, because this had been happening for the past month. The hookups were always quick, in the backs of cars, bathrooms of bars, but recently he had started inviting you over. Being a 20 year old actor was hard, but seeing you made it a bit easier. You'd always come and by the end of the night alcohol was on Colby's lips and your clothes were on the floor.

Finally the car pulled up to Colby's flat and he got out. Pulling out his keys, he unlocked the door and heard someone upstairs. He smirked, tossing his keys on to the table and proceeded upstairs. He burst into the room to find you laying on his bed, unclothed except for a set of red lingerie. He didn't say a word before climbing on top of you, pressing his lips against yours. His hips grinded down on yours, and you pulled his shirt up and over his head. He leaned back and you took his sunglasses off, tossing them on the carpet.

"Colby." you whispered, before pulling him back on top of you. He kissed your jaw and then your neck all the way down to your collarbone. He smirked at you and stood up, taking you downstairs. You followed him without a word, knowing that he was going to grab some type of alcohol. He pulled out a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses from the kitchen cupboard. After pouring the drinks he smiled and counted down.

"3..2...1" he said, before downing the shot and pulling you towards him. Your fingers tangled in his hair as he pressed his mouth against yours. Turning both of your bodies, he pushed you up against the island in the middle of his kitchen. Guilt didn't nag at him as he pulled your underwear down slowly, and stood back up. You bit your lip with anticipation as he unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans and boxers. Once he was finished he picked you up and slammed you down on the counter, running his hands along the inside of your thighs. He pulled you back towards him, sliding you forwards so that your legs were dangling of the edge of the island. He leaned over and kissed as he entered you, making you tug on his hair. He felt a weight lifted off his shoulders as you moaned in his ear, the scratch in your voice drove him crazy. He kissed down your chest, pulled out of you, and continued down to your stomach. His lips left a trail down your hips and you groaned. He knelt down and licked you up.

"Fuck Colby no teasing." You begged.

"I can do what I want." he smirked. His air of 'I don't care about anything. I make more money then you can imagine" was turning you on. He was being cocky and you didn't mind. You felt a hot sensation in the pit of your stomach as he ate you out. As you were about to finish, he stood back up making you whine. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and pushed himself into you again. You moaned loudly and he joined you. His thrusts got sloppier as the two of you took more shots.

"I missed that mouth of yours." He said, as you sucked on his neck. He picked up speed and the two of you were making quite a racket.

"Im close." You whined. With one final thrust and one final bite to your lower lip you came, and your arched back collapsed, your chest heaving. He went on for a minute before finishing, making you moan again. He stood before you, panting, sweating and different. He had changed. You knew that. As you pressed a final kiss to his lips and ran back upstairs to put on your clothes, you thought about how different he was. Now he had girls hanging off of him and he spent more time drinking then he did with his family. Right before you shut the door, you saw him run his hands through his hair and sigh before siting down on his couch.

He was sadder lately too.

HEY BABES IM BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER AS YOU CAN SEE LMAO. I just watched Sam and Colby's new video wit the three challenges in one and I was like damn Colby look at you. They seem a lot happier lately. So guys I hope you liked this lil imagine, Alexis I hope you're satisfied ;). x