Colby Imagine 30 - Panic Attack (you)

You sat on your bed, a big blanket wrapped around you. You were searching through  your phone of web articles and pictures of hate to you from the press, fans, and people who didn't even know your name. You tried to breathe slowly but your chest was heaving in short, quick, panicked breaths. You felt the hot tears soak the collar of your shirt and looked beside you to make sure Colby was still sleeping. You crept out of bed and went into the kitchen, desperate to find something that could calm you down. You looked at the clock on the microwave and it read 2:00 am. You turned to see a light coming from Sam's room. You walked in hesitantly, biting your lip, praying he was awake. He looked up from his computer and got up immediately.

"Y/n, are you okay? What's wrong?" he said as he wraps his arms around you. You struggled to make out words, your hands shake as you grab onto his shirt.

"I-I just.. " You take a shaky breath to try and calm yourself "Everybody hates me. And I don't know what I did and I don't think I will ever know. People that don't even know me are calling me a slut and a whore and I don't understand how they could say that to someone they've never met." The words come tumbling out like an unclogged faucet.

"Oh y/n, they don't hate you. They're jealous of you. You have an amazing boyfriend and you get to travel the world with him. They are just sitting at home writing hate with their computer to shield them. You are perfect in every way possible and I couldn't think of a single bad thing about you." He says, rubbing your back.

"Thank you Sam." You whisper.

"No problem princess. Do you wanna watch a movie until you feel better?" He asks. You nod and you both go over to his bed. You start the movie and half way through you've fallen asleep on Sam's chest. He picks you up and you subconsciously wrap your legs around his waist. He carries you back to Colby's room and lays you down gently. He see's that Colby is awake, he doesn't look mad just curious.

"Panic attack." Sam whispers. Colby nods and pulls you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you. Sam starts out the door.

"Hey Sam, thanks for taking care of her." Colby says.

"No problem." Sam replies as he walks back to his room. Colby nestles his head in the crook of your neck and hugs you close to his chest.

"Goodnight princess" he whispers, kissing your cheek.