Colby Imagine 40 - Kidnapped P.2

You scream and kick your feet out as the man pulls you out of the trunk. Your phone was tucked away in your back pocket so that your kidnapper wouldn't see it but you were still connected to 911. He drags you into a house and throws you into a room, slamming the door shut and locking it. You took a second to look around you. The windows seemed to be a bullet proof glass, or so the label said and the door was thick wood. Outside, you didn't recognize where you were, fields surrounded you and it looked as though you were in a countryside. A bed and a nightstand were on one side of the room, and a vintage vanity with a large mirror adorned the other side. You look at your reflection in the mirror, your lipstick was smeared on your mouth and mascara was running down your cheeks. Your clothes were stained with dirt and blood from when you fell outside of your house, your hair was tangled and the loose curls you had made a couple hours earlier were now frizzed and knotted together in your struggle against your attacker. How were you supposed to get out of here? You grab the phone out of your pocket and held the small device to your ear.

"Hello?" you whisper, hoping that the man wouldn't hear you.

"Y/n? Where are you?" the woman asks.

"I don't really know, he took me into a room and locked the door. There's a bed and a mirror. I'm not in the city anymore."

"Okay well our number one priority is to keep you safe. It appears that the man who took you has changed cars so we no longer have his license plate but we're are working very hard to find you."

"Can't you just track my phone?" you ask.

"You only have a couple of bars. We need more of a connection to find you that way. But we need to focus on getting you out of there. It there anyway you can find a way to break the windows or bust down the door?" You look around you. There wasn't much, just a closet with a chair and, wait, is that a tool box? Hurrying over to the box you crouch down and open it. You suppress a scream as your eyes land on the object inside of the box. A hammer lay inside with stains of blood around the head and handle.

"Th-theres a bloody hammer." you laugh nervously, backing away from the item.

"That's good!" she exclaims. "You can knock out the lock with that. And you said there was a mirror? I think I know how to get you out of there." The line was silent for a moment, the only sound was the muffled voices in the background of the phone asking "911 where's your emergency?".

"Okay, lets do it." you say.

"Alright, I want you to take the hammer, and in the quietest way possible, break the mirror." you do as you are told and pick the hammer up. You place it against the mirror, pull your arm back and slam it against the mirror. Cringing at the loud crash you wait for a moment, straining your ears for the sound of the man coming.

"Okay, now pick a sharp piece, this is going to be your weapon."

"Oh no. No no no. I am not going to stab anyone." you say quickly.

"Y/n this is the only way we are going to help you." the woman begs. You take a shaky breath and close you eyes.

"Okay. Okay I'm good." you say. You pick up a sharp piece of the mirror and set it on the bed.

"Good, now take the hammer, and position it sideways against the door handle." You proceed to place the hammer on the doorknob. "Okay, are you ready?" the woman asks. You breathe in and out slowly for what feels like the seventieth time that day. You suddenly pause, looking out the window.

"Oh my god." you whisper.

"What is it?" the woman asks.

"I can see his license plate! What an idiotic bastard." you say. You then tell her the license plate before smiling. Finally something had gone your way.

"Okay are you ready now?" she asks you.

"I'm ready."

You pull your arm back and throw it down against the door handle. A loud crack echos through the room as the lock breaks. You stuff your phone in your phone in your pocket and grab the broken mirror piece. Slowly, you inch your way down the hallway. Footsteps sound at the stairs and you prepare yourself. As the ma comes into view you throw yourself at him, attacking him with the mirror piece. He yells as the mirror cuts his skin and you scream, stabbing blindly at him. He drops to the floor, holding a hand against his wounds and you flee out the door. Once outside of the house you run even faster. The wind whips your face so that tears burn your eyes but you keep running. You turn on a road and see a street sign and you suddenly know where you are. You pull the phone out of your pocket.

"I know what street I'm on!"you exclaim.

"Okay tell me quickly."

"Trimmer Way, Sacramento." you read. Over the line you can hear the woman typing in your location.

"Okay, I want you to head further down the road but DO NOT switch roads. Police should be on their way in a couple of minutes. Subject vehicle has been seen on Trimmer Way in Sacramento. All 911 units in vicinity report to subject area. Kidnapping undergo at stated area" The woman says to through her mic to the police cars in your area. You run down the street, looking behind you every couple of minutes. You can hear sirens in the distance and your heart races. Blinding lights flash your eyes as the police cars stop at the road ahead of you. A tall figure steps out of the car and runs to you. It's Colby. Your feet carry themselves swiftly toward him and you jump into his arms. He catches you and squeezes you tighter than you ever though possible. Tears leak out of your eyes as you lean back to look at Colby. You hold his face in your hands and kiss him. he tightens his grip around your waist. Police drive down to the house to investigate and come back within ten minutes. A tall brooding police officer approaches you.

"The accused was found dead on sight however since this was a case of self defense, no charges will be held against you." he explains.

"Oh my god." you whisper. "Oh. My. God. I killed someone!" you exclaim, tears beginning to race down your cheeks. You turn and bury your head in Colby's shoulder and his arms wrap around your protectively. "I killed someone. I ended a life." you sob, looking up at Colby, your tear stained cheeks shining in the light of the police cars.

"But you protected yourself." he whispers. "And that's whats important. You're still alive." he kisses the top of your head.

"Ma'am we are going to need you to come back to the police department to be fully questioned." the man says to you. You nod, wiping your eyes. Colby smashes his lips against yours again.

"I'm never going to lose you again." he says. You hope that it's the truth.

AAHHH drama. Hope you enjoyed this I had a lot of fun writing it! By the way Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope you all are fat at the end of the day from eating so much food. x