Colby Imagine 69 - First Time for Irene

Colby was currently lying behind you, his arms wrapped around you. His face was nuzzled against your shoulder and you were positive he was asleep. You could feel his chest rise and fall against your back in a steady motion. As you played with his fingertips, mindlessly intertwining them with yours, you thought. Lately you and Colby had been getting pretty close to having sex. You were fine with this but the catch was, you were a virgin. You knew that Colby wasn't and in all honesty you were a bit self conscious at the fact that you had never gotten that far. It wasn't really that you were afraid, or that you thought Colby might not want to have sex with you. You were positive he wouldn't rush into doing anything you didn't want to do and you knew he would be careful with you like he always is. But the idea of losing your virginity was daunting. You were ready though, that was for sure. If you were to lose it to anyone you would want it to be Colby but you just didn't know when the time would come. You shook your head slightly, dismissing these troubling thoughts. You just wanted to be there in the moment. Everything was quite peaceful and there was no need for it to be ruined by your worries. The sound of Colby's breath calmed you down, and you let yourself melt into him. It was warm and sunlight streamed through your window. Napping had become you and Colby's specialty. Closing your eyes, you forgot about everything and fell asleep.

When you awoke, you were laying on top of Colby's chest, your head in the crook of his neck. One of his hands was on your back, the other holding his phone. You looked up at him and smiled. He noticed that you were awake and kissed your head.

"Are you hungry?" You asked after a couple minutes of comfortable silence.

"Yeah. We could go out?" He suggested. You nodded and sat up, rubbing your eyes.

"Lets leave in like 15 minutes okay?" You yawned. He agreed and you got up to put some decent clothes on. No matter how much you wanted to, you couldn't go out in Colby's sweatshirt and a pair of black Adidas shorts. Throwing your hair up, you pulled the Kansas State hoodie off and threw on a t-shirt. After replacing the shorts with jeans, you were ready to go. Colby was right where you had left him.

"Ready?" You asked.

"Yeah." Colby walked behind you to his car and unlocked it. Turning the radio on, you pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the freeway.

After a simple dinner you were back at home and your heart was racing. It was now or never right? As Colby sat down on the couch, you sat beside him. You placed your hand on his chest and kissed his neck. He smirked and pulled you on top of him. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. When you would tell him? Who knows but as he carried you into his room you decided that you weren't going to chicken out. He laid you down against the bed and hovered above you, pecking you on the lips. Your hands tangled in his hair, and you wrapped your legs around his waist. As he deepened the kissed, you pulled away.

"Colby I uh- there's something I need to tell you." You said nervously.

"Okay?"

"I'm a...virgin?" There. You had said it. Your face grew hot with embarrassment, and he smiled.

"Baby I know." He replied.

"What? How?" You asked.

"I don't know I've just kind of always guessed."

"Oh, well.. I didn't know it was that obvious." You said.

"If you don't want to that's fine. I don't want you to feel pressured or anything." He said seriously.

"Colby I was the one who kissed you first. I want to do this." You stated firmly, more to yourself.

"Okay if you want me to stop I will." He reminded you. You nodded and pulled him back down on top of you, connecting your lips. Both of your clothes were removed until you were left in nothing but your bra and underwear, and him in his boxers. Colby removed his boxers, grabbed a condom and put it on before coming back over to where you were laying. You unclipped your bra and slid off your underwear, heart pounding.

"Irene?"

"Hm?" You said, a bit dazed.

"This is gonna hurt okay? If you want me to stop just tell me." Colby said softly, kissing your shoulder. You nodded and Colby towered over you. You yelped in surprise at the sudden entrance and you squeezed your eyes shut, trying to ignore the discomfort.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." You said breathlessly. The pain faded soon and you were amazed at what had just happened. Colby was cautious with you, and never once did you feel uncomfortable with him. When you were done, and you were back in your underwear and bra and he was back in his boxers, you sighed and it hit you. You were a virgin no more. You weren't sad or regretful, you were happy it was with Colby. You laid down beside him, and he rubbed soothing circles on your bare back. After staring at each other for a couple of minutes, Colby was the first to talk.

"Thoughts?" He asked cheekily.

"Oh my god Colby no we are not having this discussion." You replied.

"Fine." He pouted. You grinned.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Irene I hoped you liked it :). JESUS GUYS ITS BEEN AGES. wow that was shorter than Calum's new haircut. I am finally going to get back to writing thank god. I am on this blogilates workout thing because I really need to tone up. I'm going to California with the whole 8th grade soon and I can't look like a fricken whale in front of my classmates amirght.

Class: Is that a boat? Is it a whale?

Me: Nope its just me swimming far out in the distance.

Okay thats enough from me. I'll see you soon lovelies! x