Colby Imagine 18 - Beach Day

This is from their video "Beach Day/Runaway" Enjoy!! x

"Colby stop" you laugh as Colby focusing the camera. You, Sam and Colby decided to go to the beach and they were filming for their next video. "It's not my fault you are so photogenic" he says, handing the camera to Sam. Colby reaches over and pulls you closer to him, kissing you. He stands up abruptly, pulling you with him. He leads you to the water and you protest. "Colby its gonna be cold" you complain. "Oh c'mon y/n. We're in California, you should see the water in Oregon (ha I live in Oregon. The water is freezing.) its not that bad." you roll your eyes and agree. He pulls you in and you shiver at the instant touch to the cold water. "Oh my god how can you be fine with this temperature" you say gasping. Colby laughs and pulls you into his chest, kissing your temple. Sam soon joins you and you two laugh and play around in the water for what seems like hours. By the time the sun starts to set you all are laying on your towels, and though Colby refuses to admit it, you guys are tanning. As the sun starts to fade below the water, Sam and Colby build a fire. Colby pulls you onto his lap and you two sit and talk about everything. Sam takes footage of the fire and you two and you suggest a walk along the beach. "No way, I am not going to walk with a pair of lovey-dovey teenagers. I have had enough of you two kissing and cuddling and all that" Sam says. You giggle. "Aww c'mon Sammy. Come with us" you say. "Yea Sammy" Colby says imitating you. You slap him on the arm playfully. "I object" he says, throwing his hands up. "Fine" you huff, getting up and pulling Colby with you. You wave to Sam and he sticks out his tongue at you. Colby places his hand on your waist and you two walk along the shoreline. "Today was pretty sweet" you say. "I agree, we should do this more often" he says looking at you, his eyes almost match the color of the water behind him. You smile to yourself, glad that you could spend time with Colby. He takes a step towards you and places his hands on your hips. "I love you y/n" he whispers. He leans in slowly, and connects your lips. Your hands find themselves around his neck, twisting strands of his dark brown hair around your fingers. His arms snake around your waist and pull you against him, your chest was against his and you could feel his heart start to beat faster. Your mouths molded perfectly together, and you bit Colby's bottom lip. You tug on his hair and he groans against your mouth. "Okay we have to stop" Colby says, pulling away from you. "Why?" you whine. He smirks at you. "We can continue this when we get back home" he smiles. "I don't think Sam is going to enjoy that" you say laughing as you put your arm around Colby's waist and walking back towards your campfire. "Oh well, he can't control me" he says. You return to Sam, laying on towel on his phone as usual. "Finally" he says sitting up. You all dust off your things and walk back to the car together. "Sit in back with me." you say opening the door. "Fiine" Colby say's, getting in after you. "No funny business back there, I mean it. I FORBID it guys" Sam says eyeing you two. "Oh my god Sam honestly why would you even say that" you say, punching him in the arm. Sam starts the car and soon you three are racing down the highway, it's nighttime and the trees look like big tall monsters. Colby is laying down and his head is on your lap. You stroke his hair lovingly and admire him. His eyelashes cast shadow's on his face and his eyelids flutter. You lean down and kiss him softly. "Mmm" he groans. "Go back to sleep" you whisper "We still have a couple more hours" "Okay" he says, taking your hand in his and intertwining your fingers. You smile to yourself and taking one last look at him before you fall asleep.