Colby Imagine 38 - He Tries To Kill Himself

*Warning. Trigger scenes may occur so if you are triggered easily please read with this in mind.*

You turn onto the highway on your way home. Z100 radio blasting through your speakers and you were feeling quite peaceful. You then furrowed your brows, remembering how sad Colby had been the past few days. It probably wasn't anything serious but he had been acting quieter and more pulled back. Your phone buzzed and you glanced at your phone, making sure you wouldn't crash before reading the tweet on your lock screen.

@itscolbybrock

Congrats, you guys win. Ily you y/n. I'm sorry to everyone who hates me and thinks I'm a failure but now I do too so don't worry.

Is he...no. Please God no. you thought to yourself, panic rising in your chest. You swerve lanes suddenly trying to think of the fastest way home. You were about five minutes away from your exit ramp and then it was another five minutes home. You phone felt like it was having a seizure with all of the tweets and texts streaming in. Your phone started ringing and you answered hastily. It was Sam.

"Y/n please help!" Sam cried. You had never seen Sam cry before and hearing it was something new to you.

"I know I know I'm gonna get home as fast as I can." you say, your voice quivering. You hung up and a tear slipped down your cheek as you dialed Colby's number. One followed the other and soon you were sobbing. The phone rang on.

"Please pick up, please please please." you muttered. Colby's voicemail started and you hung up.

"SHIT!" you exclaimed, slamming your hand on the steering wheel. You saw your exit ramp and sped down the highway, ignoring the blaring honks coming from the other drivers you were dangerously speeding past.

"FUCK OFF." you screamed before turning sharply onto your exit. You stopped abruptly and saw a line of cars in front of you going as far as you could see. "I can't deal with this." you cried, wiping tears from your eyes. You pulled your car to the side of the road and parked, slamming your door as you got out. Your broke out into a run. Buildings past you in a blur, partly for the speed you were going at but also the tears were making it hard to see. You ran as fast as you could, avoiding people and diving through streets. You turned on your street and saw your house, you ignored the pain in your stomach and even though your feet were screaming for you to stop you pushed on, biting your lip at the strength it took to keep running. You ran up the steps of your porch and unlocked the door as quickly as your fumbling hands would allow. You ran up the stairs to the bathroom and pounded your fist on the door.

"COLBY" you screamed. You knew he locked the door and you looked frantically around you, wiping your tear stained cheeks. You saw a chair sitting inside your room and you picked it up. You threw it with all of your strength against the wood. The door splintered and you reached a hand through the hole and undid the lock. You pushed it open and screamed at the sight in front of you. Colby lay before you, his wrists cut with blood all over the floor. He was probably passed out from blood loss. You pulled out your phone dialing 911 before running to his side. You pulled his head into his lap.

"Hello this is 911 emergency services what is your emergency?" a female voice on the other end of the line.

"P-please send an ambulance. M-my boyfriend cut himself and he's bleeding really b-bad." you cried, stroking Colby's hair.

"We will be there as soon as possible. Please stay calm ma'am. What is your address?" she says calmly. You give her your address and hang up. You cry and stroke Colby's face with your thumb, kissing his lips.

"Why did you do this to yourself. How am I supposed to live without you? I love you so so much." you whisper against his lips. You stroke your thumb over his cuts, kissing his wrists.

"I still love you. And if you come back to me I promise to always love you." you say. "Please come back to me." you cry. You sniff and wipe your eyes. Paramedics come through the door and lift him on to a stretcher. You follow them into the ambulance and hold Colby's hand all through the ride to the hospital. The flashing lights bounce of your face and make your tears shine in the light. You looked down at your clothes, they were covered in blood and tears. You got to the hospital and Colby was rushed to the emergency room, so you sat down in the waiting room. You sat there for hours, occasionally bursting into tears and you tried to sleep but the image of Colby with cut wrists was burning in the back of your eyes. Finally after what felt like ages, you were called into his room. Your heart broke at the sight of him hooked up to all of the machines but the nurses said he was going to be okay. His wrists were bandages and he seemed alright. You sat beside him and rubbed his hand with your thumb.

"Don't scare me like that again okay? I can't lose you, we're in this together right? I'm here for you always." you say. His hand squeezes yours slightly and you smile, kissing his knuckles.

You wake up with your head on Colby's chest and for a moment it feels like you're back at home. You look up and see Colby looking down at you.

"Hey." he says, his voice hoarse.

"You okay?" you ask, kissing him. He looks at you and then kisses your cheek.

"I am now." he says smiling.

"I thought I was never going to see that smile again." you say, sighing in relief. "Please don't leave me. I love you so much." you say nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you so much too. I promise I'll stay." He whispers.

Hey guys! Hope you like this one. Took so long! You know how sometimes you just get so tired of writing but then youre like "if I don't do this now I wont do it ever." yea. Same. Anyways, lovr you guys!! x