Chapter 37: Part 2

North

Allie fell asleep on the way home. After visiting her mother I quickly bought what I needed to set up the bathroom. So the bathroom is ready to go. She'll definitely enjoy her bath now.

"You fell asleep so fast I didn't get to converse with you." I said unlocking the door.

She yawned and walked passed me, "I know, I'm sorry. I think I worked out pass my limit today."

I lock the door and drop my bag down, "Try not to do that often. You'll wind up hurting something, again."

She grabbed me from behind and kissed the top of my ear, "Just blowing off steam."

I embrace her hold, she hasn't really done anything affectionate lately, "I know, but you can do it safely."

She spoke quietly, "I'm sorry I've been such a grump."

"It's okay, I don't blame you."

She finally lets me go. I watch her walk to the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator and grabs the Arizona Iced Tea gallon.

I fold my arms and walk to the kitchen table, leaning my hip against it, "Are you ready to talk about it?"

She twists open the top and drinks from the gallon. Usually this bothers people, but her tongue has literally been in my vagina plenty of times. There's nothing in Allie's mouth that I haven't already had.

"Probably not." She replied.

"That's okay. Just checking in with you."

She shrugged, "Probably won't be ready anytime soon."

"Hmm ..."

She placed the gallon back in the refrigerator, "Gonna take a shower, wanna come?"

"Sure."

I let her take the lead down the hall and into our room. Everything is perfect in the bathroom and hopefully her reaction of nothing short of it.

"How was your few hours without me?" She asked taking off her shirt.

I smile awkwardly, "Eventful."

"Yeah? What happened?"

I sighed in guilt, "Um, just work stuff."

She eyed me in her Nike sports bra, "Sounds like something a little more than work happened."

"Work is like ... a million different things happening at once."

She shrugged, "Well, okay. Guess it's just another day at work then, huh?"

I nodded, "Just another day. That shower is waiting for you."

She frowned, "So eager to get me in there. Do I stink or something?"

I laughed, "No, you don't ever stink. If you did I'd tell you."

She eyes me again, folding her shirt and flexing her arms. Her muscles are more prominent, her shoulders look a little wider, but she's still feminine. It's a new look that I really love. She was never the type to worry about being fit or healthy, but I guess it's never too late to start. She has nothing else to do I guess.

She smirked, "Staring at my gains?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh god."

She tosses her shirt down and flex's her arms, "You don't have to be ashamed, I do look pretty good."

I folded my arms and raised my eyebrow, "Don't tell me you're gonna get all full of yourself now."

She grabs my hips and our chests bump together, "You're going to be my wife. I'm already full of myself."