Chapter 30: Part 1

Allie

North and I are in this really nice limousine. We have all this space back here for no absolute reason. We're going to her parents house. Honestly she looks a little tense. I feel like I say that often, but she does. I guess it's cause her and Hector have a hard time getting along for some reason. I doubt she wants to fight in front her Mom.

Things are getting bad for me. I can feel it in my bones. Everything is starting to come back faster than I can handle. It's hurting me mentally - watching my mother get abused before me. Whether it's true or not, its disrupting my sleep and everything else. Its making me short tempered and irritated. Just like Maliah said. And North. And Doctor Stamos.

The only thing I want to do is have sex, but with North. She's the only one I want under me. She's the only one I want to feel. For some reason I can't get over how good our sex is. It's a constant softness I want to always have wrapped around me. She's basically my escape, my own little safe haven and I'm not sure why it's sex that I want.

I guess it's the way she sounds when's cumming and how she clings on to me like she's going to lose me. I like pleasuring her and making her happy because I know I'm not happy. I'm not happy with my current state of being. It's also just a good feeling to have sex with someone you love. It feels right and perfect. She's right and perfect.

She's wearing jeans and these really nice tan heels with a tan blouse. Her hair is nice and wavy from that hot shower we had to take twice. She's looking out the window admiring the trees on this oddly empty highway.

Earlier this morning before I went into the shower with North, my head was hurting. Specifically my stitches. North told me that one more week with them and I should be fine. I'll get them out around that time or at least the doctors will check on me and make that decision.

"You're gorgeous." I said.

She looked at me, a little caught off guard, "Not even close."

I smiled and leaned across to where she's sitting. I hover over her and press my hands in the red leather seat. I kiss her lips gently, leaving a lingering sexual tension.

She whispered, "Why are you so horny? We had sex for like two hours."

I smirked, "It wasn't enough."

She giggled, "Nothing is ever enough for you."

"I can't help it. Your body is my adventure."

"Well there will be no adventures in my parents house, do you understand?"

I sighed and sat back in my seat across from her, "Fine. I can respect that."

"Thank you. Hector and I are already on thin ice. I don't need a reason for the ice to break. He already isn't so fond of us together as it is."

"I think we can definitely prove to him that we're a bomb ass couple."

She smiled, "We definitely can."

"Does this mean no kissing in front of them?" I asked.

"It means exactly that."

I groaned, "Ugh, this is going to be the hardest day of my life."

She laughed, "Just think about the free amazing food you get to eat. They have chefs to cook for them so."

"My stomach is in dire need of this food." I said in the process of licking my lips.

"Soon, I promise," She responded. "Do you want to rest your eyes? You look sleepy."

I nod my head. I am very sleepy. I sacrificed some of my sleep this morning and it's catching up with me now. I get up and move across to her side and lay down, placing my head on her lap. I can't remember the last time I had a family event. I didn't really think about it until now, but this is why I want my own kids.