chapter 18

Xxx POV

"Kwon Hoshi will be the next victim",after that will be his sister.

"I can handle it, dont worry. He will die now. "

The Kwon Family and all their generation will die in my Arms.

Yoonji POV

Arghhhhh!!!! I nearly scream in my room. Hoshi oppa, are u okay? Ottoke!! What should I do? I have to go back to Seoul. I know its kinda exaggerating but still he is my brother. I grab my bag that I didnt open it yet and walk out the hotel without them knowing.

I stop a taxi and told him to take me to the airport. As soon as I arrive there, I use my own money to book my ticket to Seoul. Thankfully I've got a fastest flight.

I get into the plane and sit. I see the sky its starts to become darker and starts raining.

Hoshi Oppa hang in there. I am coming.

Bang Nim POV

I open my eyes and see the ceiling in front of me. I look beside me and see my wife sleeping on her hand while sitting. I lift my hand and see a wire that connects from the pack of blood.

What happen? Did i been sleep for days?

My wife wakes up from her sleep and hug me tightly.

"What happen? "

"You were attack. "

"Attack?...

FLASHBACK

I walk down the valley at night after the discussion about our family discussion. I didnt change into a wolf because the vampires will detect our sense so I wear my bracelete.

As I walk, I heard something in the bushes beside me. I thought it was a stray cat so I walk. I heard it again. I was suspicious so I went in the bushes but been caught by a man. I faint.

-a few minutes later-

I have been rinse by water. I slowly open my eyes. I haave been greet by 2 pairs of red eyes.

"Good morning Bang nim",xxx

"Who are u and why I am here",i said while let my growl to scare him.

"Growling huh? I am not afraid"

"Let me go or i will kill u no matter what? "

"Ohh~~but u will see this... "

I see his fang coming out and become bigger and bigger. His face looks so pale and no red spots been seen. His red eyes as red as blood like he just cry of blood.

I suddenly become scared in the insides. He is one of my evil enemies a long time a go.

" btw long time no see"xxx

"Kim Woo Bin....."

Yoonji pov

I just arrive at incheon, i run to the taxi spot.

"Send me to JYP ent. Thank you"

The driver nod his head and drive. I have been daydreaming for a couple minutes and i see many trees and the roads are not that good.

"Where are u going? I said i want to go to JYP ent!!! "

Ohh God where am I? I open my phone, no service?

Then, he stops in front of an old house.

"Get out u pretty.. "

The driver get out from his seat. I cry and dont get out from the car.  Someone please help me!!!.

Boom!! 💢

I look outside and see a man around his 20's. I see the driver, he has many blood around him. The man open the door.

"Gwenchana? "

Oh God he is cute. 😍

"Yoonji? ",he waves his hand in front of me.

"Sorry, wait! How do you know my name? "

He smiles at me, "I will tell you later, now follow me"

I follow him towards the forest. I got scared again as the driver just did something bad to me.

"I am not a bad guy, don't worry "

I hope.

We arrive in front of a mansion, it looks old but still be rate beautiful with old fashion. Classic.

"You don't want to come in? And... Close your mouth"

Jerk. He is sweet at the outside but jerk in the inside.

The mansion is so huge. I sit on the couch opposite him. I just want to open my mouth.

"Joo hyuk sii, u are.... Home? "

I look at the woman and she is kind a shock. Who is she? Why she look familiar?

"Omma, i am okay now? Maybe? ", i look at the figure talking, hoshi oppa?

Why he call the lady omma? It cant be...

"Omma? ",i call her?

"Yoonji, ah... *hugs* i miss u so much"

"Me too,  Omma",i hug her tightly, then hoshi oppa hug us.

"*cough* is the drama finish? "

This brat, spoil the mood. 😒

"Omma, where is Appa? I want to see him"."hmm... He passed away a year ago, yoonji ah".

Appa... I miss you. Rest in peace.

"Yoonji, there is something that I need u to know for a long time".

"What? "

"You are.....

To be continue......

Sorry for the late chapter. I ve been busy since this year. Many homeworks to do. If I have time, I will write the next chap as soon as possible.

Bye and thanks for reading.