chapter 3

Pd nim p.o.v

I wake up at 6.00 o'clock as usual. I clean myself and wear some simple clothes. I walk downstairs and see my maid cooking some breakfast, I thank her and eat my breakfast. I scroll my IG and see my Yoonji selfie with her friend Anis in Japan. Maybe they have arrive yesterday. She said that she want to stroll around Japan. Aishhh.. when I will tell her the truth about her? *kring...kring..* my phone is vibrating so I pick it up.
Me: yeobseyo?
Xxx: PD NIM!!! Don't forget to pick us up at the airport ASAP
Me: aisshh.. can all of you slow a bit your voice.. you make me deaf already. And you taehyung your voice is soo annoying..
Taehyung: Mianhe Pd nim* with soft voice*
Me: yahh!!!
BTS: ahahahhahahha!!!
Me: okay I will call you back, BYE.
Jimin: okay and dont forget to pick us. Dont be just like last time until night we wait for you like a crazy handsome guy.
Me: arasso..
BTS: byeee!!!!!

Aishhh.... how about my Yoonji? I should kakao her.

Yoonji ah, where are you know? When will you come to Korea?

I am still at Japan with Anis. Now we are going to Anis's uni. After that, I will hire a taxi to go to the airport.

Ohh arasso, so when is your flight?

At night maybe I will arrive at 12 in the morning.

Okay I will pick u up.

Arasso ahjussi

In the same time, I feel so sorry about her because she always being a lonely person and always independent in any situation.

Afza p.o.v

We have arrive at JAPAN uni. I feel sad because this is the first time that we will be separated in two countries. I have been her friend since we are 4 until now. The both of us share the same story. We dont know who are our parents because all of them have pass away when we are little.

Anis p.o.v

Wahh!!!! The uni is very big.I take a glance at Afza, I see that she let a sigh.

Anis: why Afza is there any prob?
Afza: hmm..ahhah nothing..just...
Anis: because that we got separate uni?
Afza: hmm maybe hihihi
Anis: its okay I promise I'll call you every night if I dont maybe I have many assignments to do..
Afza: you dont have to use a lot of credit for only to call me its so wasting.
Anis: its okay.. we can face time together.ahahha. hey bunny, all of us need to move on one thing that we need. Feel happy and dont cry in certain things that is not important.
Afza: thanks my mayonnaise.
Anis: your welcome..

I call a cab and pay it for Afza.

Anis: so maybe its time to say goodbye..
Afza: yeah.. you're right. We have to move on. Goodbye my friend Anis.
Anis: goodbye.. plus call me if you arrive at Korea.
Afza: arasso

I see her going in the cab while waving her hand. I feel my eyes is starting to fell but I try not to release it.

Afza p.o.v

I am on my way to the airport. I did saw that Anis try to hold her cry up. I chuckle a bit. I memories all of our memories as we raise each other with no parents and money. We also have part time job which is as a cashier in a store. Anis also has a bracelet like mine but we dont know what bracelet is that. We try to ignore it.

A few minutes later, I have arrive at the airport. I am walking to the bag drop section. I only bring two luggage and my laptop bag. I have a few minutes before I get in the plane so I decide to take a walk around the airport. There is a clothe which make me buy it, it is a kimono. As I am searching a good colour for my kimono, I see a red kimono and the best thing it is unisex which means boy or girl can wear it.  I want to take the kimono but something is trying to pull it too.. I tried to pull it back but it stills trying to pull it too. I hear a person cursing in front of me so I dont pull the kimono.

Xxx: uurrggghh!!! Paboya!! I want this kimono but something is pulling it. And finally it come out.
Afza: hmmm...sorry did you pull out the kimono just know?
Xxx: yes.. wait.. so you're the one who pulling it. I get it first then you pull it!!
Afza: hello!! I get it first okay..!!
Xxx: wahhh!!! This girl is trying to get my nerves already.
Afza: yah!! What are you trying to say?
Xxx: hey, kookie what's wrong?
Jungkook: hyung, this girl wants this red kimono but kookie wants it.
Afza: FYI!! I pick it first.
Jungkook: isshhh!!!
Afza: okay have it and eat it. You have waste my time.

Urrrggghh!!! I like want to punch him. Not gentleman at all. Wait!!! I have to go to my plane now. I am late because of this guy who name kookie I guess..not kookie but a burn kookie..ahhahhahh

I got on the plane and like always I will have bussiness class. I watch my korean drama for about 2 hours on the plane. Along the plane, I hear many people laughing, singing and joking it contains so much annoyance in the plane. I take a glance at the back and I realise that there are a group of boys chatting each other at the back. One of them look at me with a shock face while I sit back at my place as fast as I could because I dont want that burn kookie know me  here.

The plane has stop and I immediately stand up and walk out from the plane. I run and stop by many lights in front of me. So I search for my ahjussi and... there he is waving at me.

Ahjussi : anyeong yoonji ah, welcome to Korea
Afza: anyeong, thankz.
Ahjussi : sorry, I cant drive you home so I hire a taxi for you because there is someone I want to escort to.
Afza:ohhh. Okay I can go by myself, bye see you at home.
Ahjussi: okay.

I walk to a taxi and the driver drive me to my ahjussi's house.

Jungkook p.o.v

I want to chase that girl but I was cut by the cameras. Urrrgghhj!!! Can I please have one day without cameras flashing my eyes. All of us search for pd nim. I see him while talking to a girl. He is smiling to her and the girl walks away. I wonder who she is? Urrrgghh!!! You think too much.

Taehyung: kookie? Why you look frust?
Jungkook; ohhh... nothing I think too much, lately.
Taehyung: what did you think?
Jungkook: I dont know?

Seriously I dont know what's in my mind.. why I feel like I want to know that girl.. aisshhh Jeon Jungkook what is this feeling tells you to do.

TBC