chapter 8

*mind to hear BTS song 'Hold Me Tight*

Afza p.o.v

I look at the clock and it is 12 o'clock in the afternoon. My class is in 2.00 o'clock so, I have to go now if not I will miss my class. I say to BTS that I have to go and they wave their hands. I walk out the ent, I see jungkook under a tree while his eyes close. I just sigh and walk.

Jungkook p.o.v

I open my eyes. I see Afza looking at me just now. So I follow her from back. I sigh and just follow. I watch her walk and I feel that I recognize this feeling. I remember that, I use to have a friend, she's a girl. I cant remember her because she has gone with her parents since their house were on fire. From that, I didn't see nor look at her after that. I felt so lonely and nothing change, I am still a cild person and always bully the innocent people. I feel powerful.

Huh.. I stop at the traffic light. I search for yoon ji but I don't see her. Maybe I just daydreaming again. I turn around but I don't because there is something that makes me want to see back.

My eyes widen and I see that yoon ji is crossing the road without looking at the trafic light. She doesnt hear all the cars which are horning at her because she wears her headphone. I run quickly because there's a lorry want to hit her. I hug her in my arms and push myself to the other side of the road. I still hug her and my heart don't stop moving of my shockness.
Afza p.o.v

OMG!!! Whats happening? Idk what to do. I feel hurt but that doesnt bother me, what I bother is why my heart start racing like I just win a marathon. I cant move even an inch and I also felt this feeling before. But When?

Jungkook p.o.v

I just want to hug her little more but I know she isnt comfortable with it. I release my hand from her and sit down. While she does it too. All of I see is her eyes was widen and know that she is in a shock. I stand up and walk away from her but I stop whe she says 'ouch'.

Me : are you okay?

Yoonji: my leg hurts...(a tear out from the corner of her eyes).

I pick her up like a bridal style and wait for a taxi.

Me: hug my neck.

Yoonji: why? I dont want.

Me : I will let u go if u dont hug my neck.

Yoonji: I dont want and you cant let me go, you're not brave enough.

Aishh.. this girl is trying on my nerves. So, I tease her by let go of my hand. But she suddenly hug my neck and close her eyes tightly. I smile at her cuteness. And walk to the bus stop.

Yoonji : why are you smiling?
Its not funny okay. Urrgghh!!

Me : because you're cute.

I see her eyes widen for the second time. And I smile again. She remains silent. I like to see her innocent and pure face.

Me : dont you dare to give that face to anyone else...

Yoonji : why? And what face?

Me: the shock, pure and innocent face. Dont give to anyone and just give it to me only.

Her face still innocent and it makes her more cute. I stop a taxi and let yoonji in and sit beside her. Her leg is injured so I use my handkerchief to stop her from bleeding. I see that she is holding her tears from falling.

We arrive at the hospital. I lift her up and I let her on the bed(A/N: I hope u understand.ahahaha)
The nurse head to the ward. I sit on the chair that is empty and wait for yoonji.

As I sit there, I have a call from my hyungs.

Me : yeobseyo?

Jin : hey kookie eodiya?

Me : I have some work to do. Why?

Jin : our staff wants to show our new song for our comeback. Palli. ...tutt..tutt..tutt..(A/N: dont think anything else.ahahsha)

Me : but, hyung!!

Aisshh, I tell the nurse that I want to see my hyungs.

Afza p.o.v

The nurse said that its nothing serious about it. So I can go home. I look for jungkook but he isn't here. I sigh and a nurse approach and tell me that jungkook has gone to see his hyungs. I sigh again and lookthe sky is getting dark, I decide to walk home. I walk, walk and walk. I stop at a park nearby the hospital.

I sit on a swing and hear some feet walking towards me. I felt scared.because its already night. I stand up and fasten my distance. I am running while the figure is runnin too. I feel more scared. But someone catch me and cover mouth while bring me to a darker place. After that, he let go of my hand. I dont know who is he and I cant see his face since its dark but he left me just like that. I continue my walk and I start to cry because I need someone to be with me. I need jungkook. I dont know that I just slip my leg on a rock. I cry on the ground and hoping that someone will come.

Xxx p.o.v

Hahahah.. I can feel her power just now. She is a vampire that all of us are looking for. I can see her wrist which is tie up with a bracelet. Maybe her parents do that for distract vampire from suspecting her. I will kill her in my arms. I have to tell my hyungs. See you soon Kwon Yoon ji...

Jungkook p.o.v

All of us are finish with the new song. I get a call from the hospital and I am feel weird why?

Me : yeobseyo?

Nurse : yoon ji just go out from the hospital.

Me : ohhh..o..kayyy...

Why is yoon ji is in the hospital. I think why.. I cant remember.

OMGGGG!!!!! Yoon ji ahhh.. I run out the ent. Run towards the hospital and the nurse said that she has gone a few minutes ago. I still believe that she has gone around this area. I search from her and I cant see anything since its in the dark. I hear someone crying and follow the crying person. And see someone on the ground with her head on her knees. Its probably yoon ji. Yahh jeon jungkook. You cant remeber that yoon ji is in the hospital. PABO!!.

I hear her cry. I see her knees bleeding fastly. My eyes starts to shed a tear but I hold it. I took my handkerchief and tie her wound. She look at me and I look at her back. Her eyes are red and puffy. I cant hold it anymore, I hug her. She hug me back.

Jeongmal Mianhe... I want to say that word but I cant. I hold her tightly. I promise to myself, I will take care of her no matter what.

______________________

TBC

There are so many shock scenes.ahahas.. tq for reading.