chapter 5

Jungkook p.o.v

I am walking to my dorm with my hyungs. I dont know what I felt just now? I seems to be happy when I know that Afza will be our manager but sometimes I am angry too. I smile like an idiot and suddenly...

Taehyung : yah!! Kookie your acting weird around this days.. this morning youre angry and now.. youre smiling like an idiot..plus that idiot things is only me.*flip hair*
Jungkook : aishhh..hyung its my life not yours..stay away.

Taehyung : aigoooo... I smell something fishy right here.. do you like afza ??

Jungkook: aisshh!!!Hyung.. I dont like her and forever till I die.. you should remember that.!!

Taehyung : I want you to know, maybe one day you'll do anything to have her for yourself.. I will promise that you will love and like her.. that's my bet..

Jungkook : if I win, you must be my slave for a month. Okay?

Taehyung : I bet it.. and if I win.. you'll do whatever that I told you for 3 months?

Jungkook : okay.. our bet is starting now..

Author p.o.v

Jungkook flips his hair.ahaahhha xd.  He told himself that he can win the bet easily. As BTS and him walk towards their dorm. Pd nim call them to go back to his office.

BTS : PD NIMMMM!!!!!

BTS are very angry because they just now at pd nim's office. They walk with an angry expression and get in to pd nim's office without knocking the door. It also coz afza and jungkook hit their head and the both of them fell on the floor.

Jungkook : yahh!! Paboya whos that?!!

Afza: arrgghh.. my head hurts!!

The both of them lift their heads up and ...

Afza& jungkook: YOU!! AGAIN!! Urggghhh!!

As soon as jungkook wants to say something to afza, suddenly Jimin come and give a hand to afza for her easily to get up.

Afza :  thank you Jimin oppa

Jimin : your welcome. Are you hurt?

Afza : gwenchana.. I am okay, dont worry..

Jungkook : you help her but you're not helping me..

Jimin : you're a man jungkook stand up by yourself. Yoon ji is a girl so we as man should respect her and be gentleman to her not you who doesnt like any girls nor women in this ent or other girls out there.

Jungkook : who are you to say about my life. I dont like girls and also dont give any of my face to them. You should remember that Park Jimin!!

Afza : beacuse of a girl you're being like this Jeon Jungkook? All girls are not like you're expect.

Jungkook : all girls are the same and forever their the same.

Pd nim : am I a ghost in here or should I open up a court for you to fight?!

BTS : aniya, pd nim

Rapmon : so? What are we doing here?

Pd nim : in a few days I will fly to Paris for my family gathering.

Jungkook : thats good because I dont have to see this girl walking around the ent.*smirking while see afza's face *

Pd nim : I think ypu have the wrong situation Jeon Jungkook. But Afza will be replacing me about a year and she will be your manager as I am not here . If she doesnt here , maybe she is in her uni studying. Okay Bangtan?