chapter 11

Yoonji p.o.v

Hoshi: who are you?

I froze, is he my brother? I look back at the bracelet and we are wearing the same colour. My aunt say that he is already dead. It couldnt be but could be my brother.

FLASHBACK

Me: oppa!!!

I yell at my oppa who is on the tree, sleeping. His a heavy sleeper.

Me: oppa... wake up. Mom is calling u. Ppaliwaa.

As he wants to get down of the tree. He suddenly step on a thin branch and he fell down. He has a lot of bruise on his knee. I kneeled down.

Me: gwenchanaaa.. let me help u.

I took his arm and let it on my neck. My mom was so shocked and get the first aid kit. I relief that there's no much trouble that he had done.

His knee, and elbow are all bruised up.

END FLASHBACK

me: can I see ur elbow?

He lifts up his elbow, and got a mark there.

ME: where did u get the bruise?

Hoshi: I fell from a tree.

Me: it is you. Oppa!

I cried, his shirt is soaking wet with my tears.

Hoshi: gwenchana, oppa is here.

Wonwoo p.o.v

I tried to hold up my tear. But I been distract by a red glowing. It's from their bracelet.

Me: hoshi..yoonji.. ur bracelet is glowing.

They see it and give me a shock face. I want to say but someone interrupt.

Mingyu: hey.. guys.. looks who's here. Ur yeochin hoshi?

Hoshi: aniyo, he is my dongsaeng.

Mingyu: u said that your dongsaeng had pass away?

Hoshi: but I'm wrong. I know she is still alive.

Mingyu: ohhh... hi..kim mingyu.

Yoonji: kwon yoonji.

Wonwoo: u said that u have to meet someone? Who?

Mingyu: someone. Hey, I heard that JYP, is injured and stay In paris for a couple of months.

Wonwoo: what!! How did he got injured?

Mingyu: idk, he has a long scratch at the back. They said its from an animal.

Yoonji: what animal?

Mingyu: they said its from a fierce animal. A wolf.

Yoonji: wolf?

Mingyu: idk but a few years ago. There was a couple they marry in silent. No one knows, the wolf married with a vampire because they love each other. Wolf and vampire are the biggest enemy. The wolf pack realise.

When, the wolf Made a dream catcher for his yeochin. But someone saw them at a waterfall. They been surrounded by wolves and vampires.  There was a huge war that time and it makes the two couple run from the forest to the human's life. They bought a house near busan. But until now we dont know where were them.
Maybe the wolves and vamps are started to find them. But what they will find is their... children...

Yoonji: they have  children?

Mingyu: yup, one boy and one girl.

Yoonji: what is dream catcher?

Hoshi: it is like spider web. With feathers. From Wikipedia( I'm laughing rn) it captures our scary dreams. So we can sleep in good dreams.

Wonwoo: I also heard that, it makes someone that u love will be protected forever.

Yoonji: wow, I want a dream cathcher.

Mingyu: but sometimes if u have a bad luck, the dream cathcher will catch urself. So be careful.

Yoonji p.o.v

I gulp as mingyu said that. Then I remember that I have to go to BigHit coz I dont do anything this morning.

I whisper.

Me: oppa, I want to go home.

Hoshi: okay, u want me to send you?

Me: gwenchana..

I stand up and bow at them. I walk out from the cafe and jog down to home.

Jungkook p.o.v

Dream cathcher?....

Taehyung p.o.v

I look at my watch, its almost in the afternoon. Where is jungkook? He said he will be here. Aishhh..this kid.

Jimin: tae, waeyo?

Me: ani... kookie isnt here yet

Jimin: yoonji too. I dont see her in the morning.

I look at the entrance door, and see two people run in a same pace, different direction then....
BOOM!!!!!!

The both of them hit each other.. I laugh out with jimin but then I realise, it is, yoonji and jungkook.

3..2..1

YOU!!!!??!!!!!

Yoonji: yahh!!!!  Watch where you're going!!

Jungkook: it suppose u to watch where're you going.!!

Yoonji: burn kookie!!

Jungkook: short girl!!

Yoonji: paboya burn kookie!!!

Jungkook: paboya short girl!!!(A/N: I'm laughing hard rn)

I look at jimin and he look at me. We let out a sigh. I know what he's thinking abt.

Jimin: hey stop fighting like a child. Childish..

Me: I swear that u too will be married, one day.

Yoonji: why do I have to marry a burn kookie.!!

Jungkook: short girl.!!

Me: yahh!!! Stop fighting!!

Jungkook p.o.v

I like to see her angry. It makes me want to tease her everyday.. yah jeon jungkook dont say that.  u like her?. But maybe I like her. Her face is red in anger. Cute. Someone snap me out, it is taehyung. Why he always bother me. Then I look at jimin who give his hand to yoonji for her to stand up. I felt angry.

I stand up by myself and walk in to see the others. I want to confess, to yoonji. I have to buy a dream cathcher.

FLASHBACK

I was walking to a cafe this morning to buy. Bubble tea. I see someone. Help yoonji to stand up since the both of them fell together. They walk in to the cafe. I follow them and sit behind yoonji while ordering bubble tea.

I heard all the conversation, I also see that she is hugging to her brother sort of. Then I take a sip at my bubble tea. Then I realise someone staring at the back table which is yoonji. I saw him smirking and smile like an evil expression. But... his eyes are red, a few minutes later. His eyes didnt red again. So fast. I was shocked. He walks towards yoonji. And talk with them.

I dont pay attention at them but I hear when yoonji say dream cathcher. I walk out the cafe and thought that can I buy her a dream cathcher.

END FLASHBACK

xxx p.o.v

"Good job, here is your money and thanks for give JYP a warning(wolf scratch) before he find out abt us"

Hahhahahahahhahaha*laugh evil*

----------------------------

Who did a wold scratch to JYP.omo.!!! See the next chapter.

Btw, I want to change my cover to 'blood, sweat and tears'