Chapter 17

No one pov

~all my ladies... Put your hands up~~~

Yoonji get up from her beauty sleep as she hear her alarm annoyingly.

She looks at her phone and read at the notepad.

GO TO JAPAN!!!

OMG. Why would i forget about it. I run to the toilet and wash myself. I wear my black and green checkered shirt with white t shirt inside. I let my hair down and wear my beanie. Also with my white long trousers.

I am also a simple girl so i pack my things in a small suitcase.

I am so excited 😄 want to see my best friend there. Anis wait for me 😂.

I take my red converse high before go out from my room. I walk to yumi's room but i dont see her neither jackson.
Where could they be? Today is friday and their class are at night. Maybe they out for jog but they are lazy to jog. Whatever..

I walk down the stairs until i heard a crash sound so i run as fast as i could(dashi run run run). I walk to the kitchen and see two trouble makers in front of me. Urghhh.. Maybe this house will be damage if i let the both of them here.

"What are u guys doing? Damaging the house and make me worried if i am not here? "

"Its jackson fault. I want to make breakfast for you but he interrupt me." While glare at Jackson.

"I just want to help her, but she refuse it",blaming yumi again.

"You're the one who drop it!! "

"No, its you!! "

Argghh, i am so enough of all this.

"Yah!!! Would you guys stop it before planning a wedding right now before i leave Japan so the both of you live happily ever after in a different house which is your house btw don't make me breakfast since I am late to go to the airport. Bye and behave in this house my ahjumma and ahjussi aren't here, okay. Bye love birds"

My work here is done. I see the both of them in embarrassment because the both of them are red like tomato. Before I leave the house, i felt someone's hand stop me. I turn around it is Yumi and i sigh.

"I have to go or i will be late, i promise i will call you everyday, okay? "

Eventhough i am an angry bird oppss, an angry girl 😂i still have my good sides.

The both of them nodded and hug me, yup, they are like my second family to me. 😞

"Okay, enough of the drama, bye guys see u next week"

I wave at them and get in the taxi since the driver patiently waited for me in and also have an extra drama to see just now.

(Airport)

Jungkook pov

Aisshhh!!! Yoonie ah, where are u? The flight is about 30 minutes more. I tried to call her but she didn't answered. Where could she be?

"yo, jungkookie what's with the face?" V hyung is eating his bread while hang his other hand on jungkook's neck.

"Aniyo"