chapter 9

Yoon ji p.o.v

I am so relief that jungkook Come to save me. I feel so much pain. I hug him tightly. For the second time I felt this hug when I was a kid. But I cant remember and I slowly let a gap between us. He pull off too. He look at me and I see his eyes are watery and red. He looks at me like A sorry face. But.. he doesnt like me. Why would I love a person who doesnt like me back. I sigh then.. he move backwards and his.back is facing me. I wonder why? I feel innocent.

Jungkook : let me piggy back you to home.

Me : its okay, I can walk.

Jungkook : your knee hurts and u cant walk!! Dont be so stubborn!

I ignore him and stand up slowly. He is looking at me with those creepy eyes. I stand up perfectly but when I start to walk for my first step. I fell and close my eyes. I feel like I am floating in the air.(A/N: I believe I can fly~~ LOL).

Jungkook is piggy back me.

Jungkook : hug my neck or u will fall. *still walking*

I sigh and dont want to be stubborn in front of him. So, I hug his neck and let my chin on his shoulder.

Me : why you didnt wait for me at the hospital?

Jungkook : I have work at bighit. I want to stay but its important for my career.

Me : ohh.

Jungkook : are u mad at me?

Me : aniyaa.. *I yawn*

My eyes feel sleepy.

Jungkook p.o.v

I hear her yawn so cute. I want to confess my feelings to her but i cant. I have to try.

Me : yoon ji ahh...

Yoonji: hmmm

Me : can i tell u something but i am scared if u will mad at me.

Yoonji : ju..st sa..y it... i am hea...ring*yawning*

Me : my heart always pumping(A/N:is that right? Ahah fail eng) when the first time I saw u. I want to talk to u nicely but my ego controls me.
I... like..you.

Something hit me on my shoulder, I take a glance and see yoonji just doze to sleep. I sigh and smile a bit. She has a long tough day today. All because of me.

Sorry, yoonji ahh. Saranghae<3. I kiss her forehead and walk towards her home.

Yumi p.o.v

Me: ahjumma... where is yoonji? She didnt attend to SNU this morning and still. She didnt come up. I am worried ahjumma..!!

Ahjumma : aishh.. this kid, u think youre only the one who is worried. Me too. " I hopeshe doesnt been recognize by any wolves or vamps"* in a slow voice *

Me : wolves.. vamps? What are u talking about? Are they exist in this world?

Ahjumma : I dont say anything. U missheard probably.

Me : ahjumma I'm not deaf and still young. I heard what u said.

Ahjumma : just forget about it.

Me : but ahjumma...

*ding..dong*

Ahjumma : I get the door.

I dont missheard. I truly know. I have to ask yoonji about this.

Ahjumma p.o.v

I sigh in a relief. I hope she doesnt ask yoonji or I'll be death by my own husband. I open the door and see jungkook smiling. I smile back and look at his back. I take a closer look at the figure on his back. Yoonji ahh... I nearly scream and let jungkook come in the house.

Jungkook put yoonji on the sofa while me and yumi help him put her down.  I know that yumi must be shocked when jungkook is here. But I dont care.

I look at her knee is wrap by a handkerchief. I untie the handkerchief and see a many blood come out. My eyes feel glowing and turn red. I cough a bit and run to the kitchen.

Jungkook p.o.v

I see ahjumma run to the kitchen with her red eyes. I wonder why? Maybe she's afraid of blood.

I walk to the kitchen. I see ahjumma do something in a rush.

Me : ahjumma?

Ahjumma look at me in a shock face then she smiles. I look at her hand, and she rushes  wear a black bracelet. I see her eyes isnt red anymore. She walks to a cabinet and get the first aid kit. And walk out to see yoonji.

My head still need an answer about what I saw just now. Why she is wearing the bracelet? Why are her eyes arent red anymore? Why she rushes to the kitchen? I need answers.

I walk out and look at yoonji. Her ahjumma is cleaning her blood. But why she cough just now?I suddenly look at yoonji's wrist. She also has a black bracelet. Are they try to hide something?

Yumi & jungkook p.o.V

Someone please tell what's going on?

_________________________

TBC

sorry for the late update.