Chapter 14

Yoonji p.o.v

Yoon...

For a long time, no one calls me yoon except kookie.

FLASHBACK

Mom: go and play outside yoonji ah...

I dont wanna play outside. But I have to because I am an obedient child.

I walk out from the house. Walking towards the playground. I want to play on the swings but I am too short, so I walk a bit to the slides. I saw many children around my age playing with the slides. As I was climbing on the stairs of the slide, someone push me down and I got some bruise on my elbow and knee.

I cry.. that's why I dont wanna go out to play.

Kid 1: you're the new neighbour who just move. Awhhh..so sad she is too small and short to play with us.

Kid 2 : but we can play her like a baby doll. Right?

I still crying and one of them pull my hair tightly and I scream hurtly. Then....

Xxx: if u touch her u will die!!

I open my eyes and saw a boy, I guess he is two years older than me. He is tall. All the kids were afraid and ranaway searching for their moms. The boy let out his hand so I  held it and he helps me to stand up.

Xxx: gwenchana?

Me: dei.. but I have many bruises and my mom will be mad.

Xxx: here sit on the bench. Wait for me. Okay?

Me: okay.

I wait for him.. I want to know his name.

Xxx: give me ur elbow.

I give it to him. He wipe the bruise with his handkerchief and put a plaster with bunny pictures on it. I giggle a bit.

Xxx: you finally laugh and smile. I wait for that. Btw I'm jungkook, jeon jungkook. You?

Me: yoonji,kwon yoonji.

He let the plaster on my knee too. We chatted for a long time

Me: ur name is too long. Can I call u kookie?

Jungkook: kookie? Thats awesome!! I can call you yoon. How's that?

Me: daebak..

ENDFLASHBACK

why is he always familiar with kookie..

Me: who are you?...

Jungkook: anyeong Yoon... its me kookie..:)

Kookie?... is it really him..

Me: kookie?..

Jungkook:dei.. pugushipo yoonie ah..

Me: me too...

I cry in his arms. I really miss him. I hug him tightly. The person who I talk to when I was a kid...the person who protects me in kindergarten.. the person who's like a second brother.. also a crush that I've never told to him.

Yes... I have a crush on him. The first time I see him. He is the one who always by my side a few years ago.

*a growling sound*

Jungkook p.o.v

I heard a growling sound. I chuckle a bit. Her cuteness never ends

Me: hungry..ehhh?

She laughs..

Kajaa..I said.

We exit the roof top n go straight to the practice room. All BTS are talking each other sometimes they laugh and do some nonsense things.