chapter 7

Afza p.o.v

I wake up early and clean myself. I walk straight to the kitchen and see my ahjumma cook some breakfast. I hug her from back and she startled at first. I chuckle a little. I said to her that I have to go to BigHit because I have to check everything since my ahjussi just fly off to Paris.

My ahjumma nod and make me many breakfast. I wonder why so I ask her..

Me : ahjumma, why are you doing breakfast too much. My friends only two in this house.

Ahjumma: I know, I want you to give BTS their breakfast. They always skip breakfast so I want you to give them and eat with them, okay?

Me : ohhhh...arasso ahjumma. Ohh yaa... please tell them to go to University first and dont wait for me. Dont tell them that I went to BigHit.

Ahjumma: arasso. Go, they're starving right now.

I wave her a goodbye. I wear simple clothes today and it makes me to move easily. I wear my headphone and listen to red velvet songs.

Jungkook p.o.v

I wake up and see all my hyungs still sleeping. Taehyung sleep beside me while his leg is on my body. Huh..I push his leg harder and it cause jimin to wake up because tae's leg hit his face.

Jimin : yaaa!!!! Burn Kookie, it hurts badly!!

Me : urrgghh.. you said that you're gentleman..

Jimin : just shut up

I stand up and wash myself. I pull the curtain in the living room and the sun comes in the house. From that I can see the city. I hear someone calling my name so I walk to my hyungs.

Rapmon : hey, kookie we have to do some rehearsal before we eat our breakfast.

Me : ohhh..okay.

We walk to one of the studio and sing our song 'Save Me ' . We sing it powerfully. I also enjoy it.

Afza p.o.v

I arrive at BigHit to check out BTS. I ask one of the receptionist at the low floor. She said that they're at the studio so I walk to the lift and press the 3 level. I arrive and come in one of the studio. I greet the staff in there. I hear them singing and I am like shock with their voice especially Jeon Jungkook. He sees me and we made an eye contact for a long distance. I dont care, because I am admiring their song. I talk to their staff and tell me that the song is entitled 'Blanket Kick'.

Its about a boy who is embarrassed to confess to a girl that he loves. After that, BTS come out from the studio and thank their staff. I clap my hands for their hard work. They all smilling and hear Jhope's tummy is growling. He is grinning towards us.

Me : ohhh..I. just forget. Umm.. (search something in the bag) this is for you.

Jhope: what's this yoonji?

Me : its gimbap. My ahjumma cook for all of you because she knows that you wouldn't take your breakfast all morning.

BTS : wahhh! Ahjumma is daebak. She knows us well. Thanks yoonji.

Jin : it looks good then my cook. (Crying while sobbing)

Rapmon : its okay dear, I am here for you. I will eat your cook bo matter what. Dont cry

Suga : no swag at all. Plus, you're not in a drama to do that dear..whatever.

Me : hmmm.. can we eat? I am starving right now..

Taehyung : how about we eat at our practice room?

Jungkook : good idea hyung .. lets go(snatch the food from jhope's hand and walk to the practice room.

Aisshh this kid. Why he is being so rude( A/N:dont song rude in my ff.ahahah jk)

All of us went to the practice room and sit in a circle. I sit beside jimin and  suga. But the worst thing is I sit in front of that burn kookie. He always looking at me and my cheeks is burning right now.

Jimin : yoon ji ah... gwenchana?

Me : ohh .. gwenchana wae? Is there anything wrong?

Jimin : you're cheeks are red like a tomato.

Arggghhh.. I take a glance at jungkook and his face express that he is worry. I wonder why. Soon, he stand up from his sit and walk out from the room. Taehyung who sees it stands up and follow his maknae.

Jimin : your face isnt red anymore.

Me : ohh.. maybe I have a fever. Hahaah.

Damn!! Why are you blushing off.. stupid me.. jimin maybe know something.. huh. I continue my eating and thinking wonder jungkook stands up and walk away?

Jimin p.o.v

Whats wrong with yoon ji? After I ask her, she looks at jungkook while kookie is looking at her and her face become more red. I look at jungkook and he sees me and stands up from his seat walk to the door follow by taehyung at the back. I wonder why? Is jungkook like yoon ji?...

Jungkook p.o.v

I walk straight to the garden nearby my ent. And that time someone catch my hand it is Taehyung.

Tae : weyo jungkookie? Are u okay?

Me : I am fine hyung dont worry. I just want to be alone for this while.

Tae : its about yoon ji, right?

Jungkook: hmm, maybe? Idk hyung. I feel like my heart is pumping when she sees me and when I see her. Whats that feeling?

Tae : youre too cold to confess your feelings to yoon ji. I know you kookie coz I am your childhood friend(A/N : just imagine that they're child hood friends)

Jungkook : you want to say that I like yoon ji?

Tae : yup, see I won the bet. You cant hide your feelings, hyung I know you. Stop being cold and confess.

Jungkook : she has jimin and she is happy with her.

Tae : have you ever seen jimin nor yoonji confess each other?

Jungkook: no..

Tae : so? Confess, let your ego away. I know you hate your girls but not girls like your girlfriend ... remember that hyung. I dont want you to suffer. Love is powerful and wont over. Love is not over, it always move and do what your heart wants.

Jungkook : can I be alone for a while hyung?

Tae : go ahead I will be with the others.

Jungkook : thanks..

I see him get in the ent. I sit under a tree and close my eyes for a few minutes. I do like her but will she loves me back? I am scared for the second love. Will I face it?

______________________

TBC

Sorry for the slow update.

Will yoonji love jungkook back ?

Wait for the next chapter.

Anyeong..

J