chapter 15

Yoonji p.o.v

After excorting BI around the campus.  I walk home first since yumi is going out with Sanha to have some coffee.  Like always walk home in a lonely mood .

I see an ice cream vendor at the corner in front of me.  I am happy and run towards it but before i arrive , i bump in to someone.

OUCH!!!! the guy yell. 
I rub my but in pain. I stand up and ket out my hand to yhe guy. But.. I thought that he is a stranger but no.. Oppa?

Hoshi: yoonji?
Me:oppa!!! Long time no see. Miss u
Hoshi:hahhahh.. Miss u too. How's your studies. Okay?

Me:I'm okay btw i didn't get a chance to have your phone number that day.

Hoshi:ohhh.. I forgot to give you. Here you go.

Me:thanks. Btw why are u here.? Aren't u suppose to be practicing your new comeback?

Hoshi:we are suppose to do that but since JYP isnt here. We cant do anything . Someone will come and replace JYP. Maybe its his relative or something.

Me: ohhh.. Hmmm oppa can u spend me ice cream since you are here.😁

Hoshi:aishhh. This kid. Okay

Yeay. We talk until night and hoshi send me home its already midnight. We wave our goodbyes. Before i walk in, i see something red in the bushes. I see the figure walk out from the bushes. Its dark i cant see it properly. But i can see it is looking at me with its two pair of red eyes and i can see its sharpy fangs. I been disturb by a howling that comes from the wolves,  maybe. I look back at the figure and he has been gone. I shrug it off probably i am daydreaming.

I walk in and close the door. I see something sweet in front of me which is, yumi and jackson are sleeping side by side onthe couch. Yumi's head on jackson's shoulder while jackson on yumi's head.  The tv is turn on.  Wow they are watching we got married,  sungjae & joy. I ship them. Ahahha.

I turn off the tv and walk straight to my room. I have my shower and wear pajamas. I scroll down my instagram and now that BTS will be doing a comeback and their song is Blood, Sweat & Tears. Everyone is excited and wait fir the song to come out. I can hear the song tomorrow since i am the manager for BTS. Wow, i am powerful but not in a long disatance. I scroll down and see jungkook's face. I admire it but the wrong thing is my face didnt buldge from his photo and i nearly kiss my own phone because my phone is vibrating and someone is calling me. I look at the caller id. 'Unkown' , who could it be and why its calling me in the midnight?  I courage myself to swipe the phone call and use bluetooth device to my headphone.

Me: yeobseyo?

Xxx:yoonji ah.. Its me kookie, sorry for calling you this midnight did i wake you up?

Me:anii..* Huh, i just doing a bad thing, just now then he called me. *

Kookie:yoonji... Yoonji... Yoon!!!! 

Me :ahhh... Ne.. What?

Kookie: this friday we are going to Japan for our concert so i just want u ti be prepared since it is the next afyer tomorrow. Okay?

Me: Japan?  Yeay!!!!!  I want to meet my old friend there,  i will pack my things . Thanks kookie see u tomorrow.

But before he speaks out and before i slide my phone off because of the excitement,  i scroll my  IG qnd there's Mark from GOT7 picture and my bracelete starts to blink in red colour.  I scream a little but might be heard someone. I still on the bluetooth from my headphone and kookie is calling me. He also yelled and maybe he heard me yelled.

Me: kookie? 

Kookie:hey why are u yelling at?  I am wooried are you okay?

Me : i am okay,  don't worry.  Bye i need some rest. See u tomorrow.

I slide off. I scroll again and its blinking red in colour.  Then i search mingyu's IG. Yup, my bracelete didnt stop blinking. Why? I have to tell hoshi tomorrow.

Hoshi p.o.v

I send yoonji to her house and i can sense someone is looking at her but i walk fast and get in the thick bushes.  I howling with my wolf. I see him running back to the bushes.  Yes,  i know. I am a wolf since when?  That day i met yoonji. And thank god i finally met her for 10 years.

FLAHBACK

"Hyung, someone is calling you at the entrance" said woozi. I walk down and see a woman in her 40s. She turn around she gave me a sweet smile that i have seen it before. "Anyeonghaseyo"

"Ne,  anyeong hoshi ahh". Who is the woman i cant recognize by her face but i can hear the talk . Its just like omma. 
" yes it is omma,  hoshi". "Omma?, no you are dead right?  I am daydreaming now". "No you are not dreaming here my son" i walk to her and hug her tightly. "Bugushipo", we walk to a cafe nearby and sit down a bit.

"I want to tell you something, its about your bracelete that you wear in your wrist now.  Its the time that i have to tell u about it. Tbh, your a wolf And your little sister is...

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late chapter. I have many things to do eventhough i am having a holiday.

Btw, who is yoonji?