chapter 2

BTS p.o.v

"Ahhhhhh...pd nim.. why did you off the phone..we want to know who's that,"rapmon."there is nothing to know..go back to your practice room NOW!"pd nim. All of us go to our practice room with a duck face.

Jungkook p.o.v

Aishhh, who's that person actually? It seems like a girl and her voice is cute but has different ascent in it. I wonder who she is? Arrgghh!! Jeon jungkook what are you thinking about? You didn't know the girl plus you promise yourself to hate girls in your life. Maybe I just to busybody about it.

Taehyung : kookie, are you okay? Pd nim is angry with all of us, not just you only.
Jungkook : I'm okay,I just need some air, I want to buy some drinks. Do you want?
Taehyung : no I dont want. You can go I'll be practicing with the others, okay?
Jungkook: okay

What a life.. I think too much..argghh! Jeon Jungkook..stop thinking!!

Afza p.o.v

I am walking back home, as I am walking I still remember the song in the cafe just know with Anis. It makes my life happy. I didnt know who sings it but what I think is maybe it is from a group of boyband in korea.

Flasback;
As I and Anis admiring the song, I called a waiter and ask about the song titled. She said it is from a boyband group korea named, BTS titled Miss Right.
Endflashback.

I come in to the house and walk straight to my room. I open up and see clothes on my bed. I feel confuse, and eye on a note on my desk. Iread it,

Afza,
There's clothes on your bed right. I want you to wear tonight and we will be having dinner with Ayie's family get ready Ayie will pick you up about 8 pm
Aunt

I look at the clothes, it quite simple and goods look in my body which is black jeans, black and red checkerd shirt and white shirt in. I wear a black binnie while my hair I let it off. I look at the clock, I have 5 minutes before Ayie come. I quickly run down the stairs and pick shoe to wear. So I decided to wear timberland coffee in colour. I hear a horn sound from outside and it must be Ayie. I walk out and see him with his lamborghini car..

Afza: wuhuuu...who's car did you rent* I laugh as his face become red because of angers*
Ayie : urghhh!!! Just get in the car you kid..
Afza : aishhh...im not a kid anymore. I still a tenage girl
Ayie: youre nagging like an old woman
Afza : do you want my punch!!
Ayie: okay!!stop it, I lose.
Afza : yes you're a loser..*stuck her tongue out*

Ayie start the car and drive to the restaurant they want to eat. As we arrive, i want to open the door but ayie stop me. I wonder why? He gets out from the car and open my door like all gentlemans do to their girl. He smile while my face still blurr from his attitude. Then, we walk side by side towards the restaurant. I see Ayie's parents wave at us. We walk up to them. I sit down in front of Ayie's mother. While ayie sit beside me. As we finish our orders, ayie's mom start the conversation.

Ayie's mom: hmmm.. afza which uni do you get?
Afza: I have got SNU & JAPAN.
A/M:ohhh..so which uni you prefer?
Afza: maybe I will go to SNU.
A/M: afza actually we have something to say to you and ayie..
Afza: what is it?
A/M: we want to engange the both of you before you go to Korea.
Afza&ayie: what!!! Are you serious?!
A/M: why? Afza you need someone who can take care of you so that person is Ayie.
Afza: I'm still young to be engange by someone who I treat only and forever as a brother.
A/M: I know but I have already set the date for your engagement.
Afza: seriously!! I am so sorry, I can't accept this engage. I like you the whole family but you make me feel that I am not trust with you.
A/M: Afza this is for you're own good sweetie..
Afza: I know this is all you're plans right ayie? I hate you and from now on our friendship is over. I don't want to see you again bye!!!

I run out the restaurant as fast that I could. I arrive at a playground and sit on a swing. I cry..cry..cry.. is this we called life? I am so frust about everything. As I cry the rain started to fall heavy and heavier..

After a few minutes, I go to my house and go.straight to my room. I wash myself and look my face which is my eyes are puffy red. I bet tomorrow my eyes will swallow. Why everyone is trying to control my life..urgghhh.. I hate everyone..

Anis p.o.v

I get a call from my uncle JYP, he calls me if I have get any university. I said that I get JAPAN. He is very disappoint that I will go to JAPAN. He wants me to replace him in JYP ent fir a year. But I can't coz I will study in JAPAN and I don't have time to check the entertainment too. He said that its okay and also say take care when I am in JAPAN.

After that, I pack up all my things because tomorrow will be my flight to JAPAN. I list all my things to bring. Then, I set my alarm so I won't late to the airport. I text afza so she could set her alarm too. As I text her, sometimes she will text me back but know she dont, I wonder why? I dont bother her maybe she is tired from the dinner she has maybe? I walk straight to my bed and fast asleep.

Save me..save me... I need your love before I fall...fall.. its almost the hundred times my alarm is yelling to wake me up. I wake up slowly and turn off the alarm. I see my clock it is 7.30 a.m. my eyes still shut.. then I open my eyes back and see it again. ARHGGGHHHH!!!!!! I am late. OMG how do I forget about it... I wake up from my bed and run to the bathroom.FYI, I nearly fall in there but I just sprained my ankle. I dont care anything because I am LATE!!!

Afza p.o.v

I just arrive at KLIA 2, but I haven't see Anis yet. Where is this girl? I should cover up my eyes with some make up. Then, I hear someone yell my name.
Anis: bunnyyyyyyy!!!! Sorry I am late, I woke up late this morning..mianhe :3
Afza: aisshh!!u know I wait for you about an hour u know?
Anis:mianhe, I will make up later..ngeengeengee
Afza: okay.. btw lets check in first
Anis: kajaaa..

After that we walk towards to our gate and also buy somethings there. In that time we hear that its time for us to get in the plane. As we get in, we sit at our seats which is bussiness class. We sit side by side. The journey will be long so I bought my book and draw some chibi in that. While Anis is watching her drama W Two Worlds. In that, I stop my drawing and watching the drama together with her. We laugh at the funny scence and cried at the sad part. The both of us dont realise that we are sleeping but that is not the prob because the both of us like to sleep.ahahhahah.

TBC