chapter 13

Yoonji p.o.v

~~~I will never.. I will never lose my dreams.. lost my way~~~

I slide off my alarm and wake up from my bed. I look at my phone its 7.00 a.m. already. I yawn and doing some stretching. I am a short girl, not that short with that my friend Firdaus give me some tips 'how to be tall' by do stretching every day. (A/N: I'm laughing hard rn)

Just like always. I will clean myself and wear something comfort. Today I wear a white shirt with short sleeve and cardigan around my waist. Long black trousers.

I open yumi's door and I hear the shower in the bathroom is on probably showering. I knock jackson's door but no answer so I just walk in and see that he is still sleeping while his laptop is on the whole night. He watched a match of fighters. I turn it off and wake him up.

Me: jackson ireona!!!! U will be late for class.!! Its 9.00 a.m. already.

I tease him. I am laughing evily.

Jackson: its 9.00 already!!! OMG ms. Sue will sue me if I late for her class...!!!

He run to the bathroom and start to shower.

I am still laughing then yumi approach.

Yumi: what's going on?

Me: your future husband.. he been fool by me. Ahaahah!!

Yumi: ahahaahja!! Wait.. future husband?

Me: jackson thooo... I know u like him. I'm in the kitchen to cook gimbap.

Yumi p.o.v

What was she talking about? Jackson... future husband? My heart start to race. Then I see jackson run out from the room with his necktie hang on his neck without tieing it. He run straight to the stairs and suddenly bump on the stairs.

Jackson: ouchhh!!! Stupid stair why u have to be there?! U know I'm late for miss sue class. Or she will sue me to go detention!!
Yoonji: ahahahhaah... the fool jackson just been fool by the smartest girl which is me.

Jackson: wait.. what're'ya talking about*look at the clock on the wall* PABOYA YOONJIII!!!!!! Come here you kid I will punch u into pieces. !!!!!

Yoonji: aaahhhhhhhh!!!!*screaming while running*

They're like two year old kid. He is kinda handsome but I am just a nerd girl wear spectacles and always study. Not like him.. well he won't like me.

( SNU)

yoonji p.o.v

I am tired listening to my lecturer about how to mash up a song because I am excellent of doing those things. I start to daydreaming. A topic comes from my head about last night.

Should I tell yumi or.. jackson.. my brother? Urghhh.. but somethings fishy about my oppa's chingu who is Kim Mingyu. When I scroll their profile in google. His picture and wonwoo pop up and my bracelet start to blinking in red colour. I wonder why. Then I scroll down the blink went off just like that and scroll up it blinks again. I quite intersting and make up my mood. So I play with it. I scroll up and down..up and down.. and blinks was on and off..on and off.. Its kinda best to play. Then I want to know whose pictures that make my bracelet went blink. Mingyu or  Wonwoo?

Yumi: YOONJI AHHHHH!!!!! *waving hands in front of her*

Me: ne? What is it?

Yumi: I call u about 100 times. Are u daydreaming again?

Me: ohhh..aniyo. just think something.

Yumi: ohhh... yahhh.. do u heard the teacher said?

Me: why would I hear them eventhough I am daydreaming. Paboya yumi..

Me: yahh!!! Nevermind. There will be two students will join our class next week. I heard they're kpop idols.

Yoonji: ohhh...whatever.

Me: you're not listening. Btw where are u want to go after this?

Yoonji: I'm going to Big.... no..no..no.. I have to go buy some things at the shop for dinner tonight. I better go. Bye see u at home.*running like crazy*

Big..? What's Big?.. nevermind.
I have to find jackson.

Yoonji p.o.v

I am far from SNU. Wow I am panting so much. I am good runner.ahaah.. I hope she doesnt know a thing. I walk toward BigHit. I stop by a restaurant nearby, it sells jjangmyun(?) So I buy 8 for BTS to eat since I didnt eat for lunch.

I paid. The jjangmyun is heavy but I manage to carry it.

(BigHit)

I am in front of their practice room. I want to knock but I heard some music and foot steps. Probably their practicing.
~~ ohhh..everybody wanna love you bae.. everbody gonna love you bae~~~

WoW!!! I really admire jungkook's voice. Its so mature.
I slap myself. What I was thinking of? Go back to reality.

The music turn off. Probably they are finish. So I open and greet some staffs in there. Then I spot them...

Me: hey Bangtan!!! I bring some........

Okay its not the right timing to come. I turn around immediately and I know that my face starts to get red. OMO!!! All of them are... shirtless!!!

Jimin: hmmm..yoonji? U can turn around now.

I look at jimin and the rest of them. I laugh nervously.

Me: I bring some jjangmyun for u guys. Have some.

V: wahh... daebak yoonji ah!! I am hungry right now.

Jhope: me too .. my stomach starts to say by himself.

BTS : thanks yoonji ah!!!

Me: ur welcome. Btw where's jungkook?

Suga: he is maybe at the rooftop.

Me: all of u eat first. I'll be back.

I run up to the rooftop and yes.. he is there. He sits on a bench while his eyes shutly close. The wind breeze his hair lightly.

He's so manly eventhough his the maknae of the group. He is so mature. I want to talk to him but I am nervous though. I brave myself and walk towards him. I sit beside him and he still close his eyes suddenly....

Jungkook p.o.v

I walk out from the practice room by the back door and straight up to the rooftop. I walk a bit and sit on the bench. Me and taehyung always sit here and talk nonsense. I close my eyes and let the wind breeze my hair. Someone sit beside me but I still dont open my eyes. Maybe its V hyung. I let my head on his shoulder. But somethings not right because he is trying to shrug it off. Taehyung wont do that. I open my eyes. And see that its a girl. She tries to run away but I  manage to snatch her wrist. She still dont want to see my face. I know who she is. I turn her up by lifting her face. Yup it is yoonji. She's cute. She shut her eyes tightly.

Then she open her eyes slowly.

Yoonji: mmmm... I bring some jjangmyun come lets eat with them.

She tries to walk but I hug her.
I know she is kinda shocked right now.

Me: just stay like this for a moment. Do u remember me, yoon?

Yoonji p.o.v

Yoon? Only someone special will call me that and always one..'kookie'....

_________________________

Anyeong....

I am back.ahahahha only for a week. I have finish my exam and it is damn hard. Btw, I can manage answer it all. Wait for my next chapter. Bye.