Dean x Jaiden- Now?

Start from the beginning

I smile slightly at the memory and continue, following a stream. It lead to a road, which I in turn followed after filling up my extra water bottle. The sun rise colors had faded by now, only fields around me in all directions. The only indication of civilization was the road beside me. The sun peaked and it was no longer humid, but the heat was almost blinding.

Few cars drove past me, eventually copse of trees stood in the distance. I neared them to see they gave off enough shade for me to lie down in. I spread out a sweat shirt and laid down for a quick nap. Well, it wasn't as quick as I thought, I ended up walking to the moon glaring down on me.

"Shit"

The not so short nap had refreshed me never the less.

I continued walking, after about a mile I bumped into a leaving town sign. It seemed a bit late, never the less I trekked on. The sun rose, just as always. Behind me a rumbling engine tore through the silence. I ran to the side of the road and stuck out my thumb. A Chevy Impala slowed down beside me.

"Come on Jaiden, let's go for a ride"

"Dean, you don't even have a license!"

"Don't be such a spoil sport, dad's been giving me lessons, plus, I'm fifteen now"

"Fine, if you crash I'll see you in hell"

"You bet your ass you will"

Dean leaned over and planted a soft kiss on my lips, I smiled and got in the impala with him.

The driver rolled down the window, "need a ride sweet heart?"

The man sounded like some sort of pedo, I looked in through the open window. Something rattled in the air-conditioning,  "mind if i-"

"Jaiden?"

"Do I know yo- Dean!"

"Oh my god!"

"I've missed you Dean"

"I missed you too, hop in"

I tossed my things in the back and closed the door. Dean still looked the same, chiseled features still there, maybe even more defined. "Where have you been?"

"You know, dad travels for work alot, once he could take us with him he did"

"Where's Sam then"

"He-he went to a university"

"Good for him" I smiled.

"Yeah"

Dean seemed sad, depressed even. "You okay?"

"I'm fine" he started the car and drove down the road.

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are"

He grunted and focused on the road, I watched his jaw clenching. He had changed, slight stubble on his jaw, his eyes looked sadder. His hands gripped the wheel tightly, the old army figure was still stuck in the back door. I scooted over on the bench style seat and leaned on his shoulder.

"Jaiden, what are you doing?"

"Nothing" I said mischievously.

He watched as I laid my head on his lap, lips held in a tight line. "Dean, what's wrong, and don't say you're fine"

"I-"

I nuzzled my head against his stomach, "what?"

He gulped, "I haven't been completely loyal"

"It's fine, I didn't expect you to not fuck something for two years"

"Oh"

" "Oh" what?"

"It's nothing"

I could feel the terrain changing to a dirt road. I sat up slightly as he parked. "Come here"

"I'm already here"

"You know what I mean" his voice dropped an octave, it's kinda sexy.

"And if I don't?"

He smirked, "just come here"

I pushed my jeans down to my knees, "let a girl have some fun would you?"

"We'll see" Dean pushed his pants and boxers down his legs. God those fucking legs were god like.

He pulled me over, "please" I pouted. I kneeled over his increasingly hardening erection.

"I'm sure you'll have fun, now sit"

He guided me down on his cock, I gasped as it dragged on my walls. "I think you're right", he bottomed out and waited for me to adjust.

"Ready?"

"Yes"

He bounced me gently up and down on his member, my own juices making it easier. I leaned forward and kissed him, nipping at his lip and forcing my tongue in his mouth. Dean sped up and thrusted his own hips to a rhythm. I had to bite bad a scream as he grazed my G-spot. The windows fogged up with our heavy panting, he sucked on my neck as he came. I fell off the edge after him, falling forwards and nestling my head on his neck.

"Been awhile?" He chuckled.

"I waited two years"

~FIN~