NOTE TO READERS

As I mentioned before, I am not allowed to post the full Phoenix Club volumes on wattpad, as I wrote them on commission for an independent publisher. BUT I am providing a link to a free .pdf copy of the ABEL volume.

To read the remainder of the series (5 full volumes in all) you will have to purchase the bundle from amazon. But as I also mentioned, the bundle is only $0.99. The link to the bundle is on the opening wattpad page for this book, in the outline.

Here is the link to the free PDF copy of the full ABEL volume. I don't think it's clickable, so you may have to copy and paste. If for some reason it doesn't work, let me know in the comments below.

https://payhip.com/b/Nsho

**If the link above doesn't work, you can also receive a free copy of ABEL from my website when you sign up for my newsletter.

https://www.cjbishopauthor.com/

Also, after reading the full volume, please come back here and comment :) I'd love to know what you think of the first Phoenix Club volume. As I mentioned before, this is a very special series to me and favored among many of my fans. Hope you get the chance to read through all the succeeding series as well, as it does get better and better :) I especially love "The Cowboy Gangster" series, which follows THE PHOENIX CLUB and PHOENIX CHRONICLES. All the bundles are on amazon. Just search those titles or CJ Bishop, either should take you to the bundles :)

- A.M. Snead