CH 14: "Friends & Lovers"

A B E L didn't look up when Cole and Gabe entered. Gabe walked around to the opposite side of the bed and lounged on top of the blankets. Sitting down beside him, Cole touched his lower back. "How is your back feeling?" he asked quietly, concerned. "Are you sure you want to do this now? We can wait a couple days."

"It doesn't hurt as much as before." Abel whispered.

Cole rubbed small circles at the small of his back. "We don't have to rush into anything." he murmured. "We have all night...we can take our time."

Pressing his lips tight, Abel asked thickly, "What if...I freak out?"

"If you start to feel scared, panicked, or uncomfortable in any way," he told him. "Don't be afraid to tell us. You can stop this at any time and just walk away. You're the one in control, Abel – from start to finish." He kissed his face. "Okay, babe?"

Abel looked at him. "Okay."

Smiling, Cole pulled his head close and kissed his temple, then stood up. "Why don't you just scoot up here on the bed between us and...relax." He winked. "Even if we are strippers...we can leave our clothes on for now. A foreign concept for us, but hey...we can adapt."

Abel laughed softly as Gabe chuckled. He kicked off his shoes and slid up next to Gabe as Cole stretched out on the other side of him. The three of them laid on their backs and stared at the ceiling.

"You know." Gabe murmured, smiling. "If you look long enough...all the little specks on the ceiling start forming shapes." He twisted his head and looked at Abel. "You ever notice that before?"

"No." Abel admitted as the man's soft blue eyes drank him in.

"You're full of shit." Cole muttered, then chuckled. "There ain't no fucking shapes."

"You're just getting old." Gabe mused. "Your eyesight is failing."

Cole chuckled again and mumbled, "Fuck you."

Laughing softly, Gabe slid his head closer to Abel and touched brows. "I bet you see them too." he murmured. "You're just saying you don't to be nice to the old feller." Abel laughed softly, eyes locked with Gabe's – then Gabe's lips were touching his, kissing warmly, slowly deepening. His pulse quickened as the passion seeped in. Gabe turned slowly onto his side and cupped the curve of Abel's jaw with his hand and gently probed at Abel's mouth with his tongue, letting Abel decide if he wanted to allow him in.

A soft moan simmered in Abel's throat and he parted his lips, taking Gabe in. Cole's warm lips touched the back of neck, then his ear. "Come on, now." he whispered. "Share the love, no playing favorites." He smiled when Abel twisted his head. "Unless it's with me...then it's okay." He winked and kissed him with as much passion and depth as Gabe.

"Like hell." Gabe chuckled low and kissed Abel's shoulder then his neck, sucking gently.

An unsteady – Mmmm – rolled up his throat and into Cole's mouth when Gabe's teeth tugged lightly at his skin. Both men's hands began to lightly caress his upper body, staying away from his lower regions for the time being.

Cole broke their kiss and panted quietly, "How you doing? You okay?"

Abel's gazed at him with heavy eyes. "Mm-hmm." then trembled when Gabe sucked hard at his throat. Cole smiled and moved down the other side of his neck, his teeth raking along the tendon, biting gently.

"Uhh." Abel moaned louder, his head tilting back, exposing more of his throat. Both men pressed their bodies against him without force, but there was no mistaking the hardness of their crotches. His own throbbed fiercely, his erection straining against his pants.