CH 23: "Touched By An Angel"

J U S T kiss him already...put yourself and him out of misery.

But Abel wasn't ready yet to take it to that level of personal. His chest dipped in, back bending smoothly then curling out again like a snake as his lips explored the bare surface of Devlin's heated skin. A trace scent of musk cologne stimulated his senses – as well as other things. Fuck, baby, you smell so good.

All the want that Abel had been suppressing during his encounters with Devlin at the hospital was bubbling to the surface. He suddenly felt like a kid turned loose in a candy store and told to go wild. All restraints thrown off in one shot. What were the odds that Devlin would figure out where he worked – and then come here? Why hadn't he run the other way? It was what Abel had expected of the man. But Devlin Grant was proving to be a man he'd do well not to underestimate.

Devlin tipped his head back as Abel's lips skimmed his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing a little as he tried to swallow. Abel salivated for a taste of that throat, but for now chose to suffer in order to torture the man under his spell.

Releasing the belt, Abel pulled back, straightening, the music pulsing through his veins, charging his brain and commanding his body to fall into rhythm. Devlin's brow glistened with sweat, his blue eyes burning hot. The jeans slid down beneath the force of his thumbs, hips rocking gently, turning his body. He teased Devlin, taking his time working the pants down over his ass, giving him glimpses then covering himself again. When soft curses puffed off the man's lips on static breath, Abel took mercy and slowly worked the jeans off his ass, giving Devlin full view of his tight cheeks pouring out beneath the skimpy blue shorts.

"Oh fuck..." the man whimpered and his fingertips grazed the smooth mounds as Abel faced him once more. He slowly pushed his jeans lower down to his ankles as he bent over, his mouth brushing past Devlin's crotch. As he stepped out of the jeans, his hands pressed into the soft seat cushion on either side of Devlin's hips as his body slunk forward, flowing up over Devlin's crotch and on up his body, his hips dipping, the swell in his shorts barely grazing the man's bulge.

"You're fucking killing me..." he breathed out so low it was barely audible. Abel lightly touched his lips to the tendon in Devlin's neck, blowing softly against the man's damp skin. The moan rising up in him broke into a whimpered gasp when Abel pushed his hips in and softly ground his crotch against Devlin's. The man's fingertips grazed up the sides of Abel's back and he trembled, savoring the guy's touch. His mouth brushed over Devlin's earlobe, his teeth raking lightly across the soft skin. "Fuck..." Devlin whimpered again, his hands rubbing down Abel's hips, guiding him in more firmly between his thighs, pushing their throbbing members together with greater force.

Abel rolled his hips, rubbing, massaging, feeling the wetness in his shorts and certain Devlin's must be as wet. His fingers went to the front of Devlin's pants and popped them open, dragging the zipper down slowly. The man's hips raised up a bit when Abel tugged at the waistband of his pants then slipped them underneath him, dragging them off Devlin's legs. He gripped the man's knees and dipped his face into his crotch, barely allowing his lips to touch the wetness seeping from his cock head into the cotton fabric. Devlin's hips moved and rocked slowly as Abel's mouth skimmed around the surface of his confined cock. Devlin touched his hair, fingers dipping into his damp, dark blond strands tentatively, taking nothing for granted and clearly cherishing each tiny freedom Abel awarded him.

Dammit, baby, I want to be with you so bad. Abel closed his eyes and let his lips wander upward. His fingers following close behind, plucking loose the buttons of Devlin's shirt until his chest and stomach were exposed. The man's hands were on his body again, gliding around the curve of his hips then further back, slowly slipping down over his ass. His chest shuddered and his forehead dropped against Devlin's collarbone – his first indication he wasn't truly in total control.