Chapter 31: prince's and peasants

Start from the beginning

Elena began to panic. "Damian they can't call my parents! They will freak out! They are leaving tomorrow for Sweden again! My dad will cancel his session and I don't want that! What am I going to do?",she said freaking out.

"First of all calm down",Damian said quietly."I'll figure something out I promise as long as you don't faint on me",he smirked.

Elena laughed."ill warn you next time the world starts spinning.",she laughed. The nurse came back in. "Is there anyone else I can call?",nurse said. She was white as a sheet. She had been informed of the situation.

Elena sighed. There was no one else. Her grandmother lived 4-5 hours away. "Ring my father.",Damian said getting an idea. The nurse froze."I don't think that's necessary..",the nurse nervously laughed. "Damian no don't it's fine",Elena said nervously. "No no once he knows the situation he won't mind at all",Damian smiled.

Bruce funded the school. "The headmaster can speak to my father if that's more comfortable for you",Damian stared at the nurse. She nodded nervously and left for the headmasters office. "He won't mind",Damian smiled again. "don't bother him at work Damian!",Elena felt horrible.

Bruce was sitting in a conference with S.T.A.R labs as they were going to take over the chemical wing of wayne industries after the mess john franklin left it in. Bruce was only half listening, when his secretary knocked on the door. "Mr. Wayne there's a phone call for you",she smiled. "I'm in a very important meeting can it wait?",he said politely. She looked at him nervously. "It's Gotham academy's headmaster...its about your son",she looked at him. "Is everything alright?",one of the scientists asked. Bruce sighed. "Which son?",Bruce said through his teeth. He was praying it was Tim. If it was Tim they would be giving him an award or something. "It's Damian mr.Wayne..it's very important..there's been a serious incident",she said. Bruce's face changed to a much more concerned one. Bruce stood up and buttoned his blazer."I apologise for this. It's family business, continue on without me.",Bruce said as he walked towards the door. Bruce picked up the phone. "Headmaster? Is everything alright?",Bruce asked."mr.Wayne my deepest apologies for disturbing you at work..but I'm afraid there's been an incident",the old man's voice crackled.

"Is Damian alright?",Bruce said concerned. "Oh yes! If anything he is the hero of the story..but a fellow student and friend of Damian isn't alright..",the headmaster tried to explain. . Bruce was confused and he closed the door to his private office. " What happened?",Bruce was a little annoyed that he had to leave a meeting for this. The headmaster explained everything to the best of his ability.

The bit where a "superman" flew down and saved Elena made Bruce a little angry. This was his city. "So what do you intend on doing with Ethan summers?",Bruce asked and he looked out on Gotham from his office. "Well I was going to suspend him for a few days",the headmaster answered. There was silence. "That's it?",Bruce said coldly. The headmaster felt a cold sweat. "Well..yes",he said. Bruce rolled his eyes. "Headmaster, I think you have failed to see the seriousness of this situation, the boy attacked the young girl on school grounds! Let me remind you who's pumping funds into your school. If this gets out to the media, I may have to cut my funding to save the good reputation my company holds. I expect this young boy to be Expelled immediately.",Bruce said very seriously.

The head master swallowed. "That is a bit harsh for the boy don't you think?..",he laughed nervously. "Harsh? You think that's harsh? You suspended Damian for ditching class when he was actually helping his friend mia(maps) once if you do not suspend Ethan summers I will have you reported to the department of education for neglecting Ethan's mental state and the seriousness of this situation do I make myself clear?",Bruce's voice went through the phone line. "Of course mr. Wayne, I will contact Ethan's parent at once",the headmaster said sheepishly. "Thank you and send them my regards",Bruce smirked to himself, the Summers always were very annoying to Bruce. "I will mr.Wayne.."the headmaster said weakly. "Now, I'll be over in 15 mins to collect the 3 of them",Bruce said clicking the button of the elevator. "3 of them?",the headmaster said confused. "I'll take Tim home as well no point having Alfred come back later for him",Bruce said. "Of course mr.Wayne I'll have them notified immediately",the headmaster said clearing his throat.