one

Sowon's POV

-

I was patiently waiting in line at Popeyes to get some chicken. I was finally next to order. I ordered eight pieces of spicy chicken, large fries, and a large coke. I hated talking to strangers unless I'm getting food. Popeyes is my favorite place to eat. I love chicken.

Anyhow, I went to go find a table to sit at after I finished ordering and paying. I sat down and waited for my order to be called. After 10 minutes, I heard my number being called. Good thing it was called because I was so hungry.

I got up to go pick up my order. I then head back to my seat. I took out all of the food that there was inside of the bag and placed them on the table. Oh man, now I need to pee. Like really badly. I didn't think of anything, so I just ran to the bathroom. 

Seokjin's POV

-

I was so hungry. My left eye kept on blinking. I tried to find the closest restaurant possible so that I can get some food within two minutes. I saw that I was right in front of Popeyes, so I quickly headed in.

I looked around everywhere and saw that the line was so long. I took another look around the place and saw a whole set of food. I quickly ran to the table. I stole a piece of chicken and took my time eating it.

Sowon's POV

-

I came out from the bathroom. I quickly head back to my  table because I was hungry. I saw a tall dude next to my table devouring his chicken. It looked like he was having a make out session with the piece of chicken. Geez.

I quickly sat down. I scanned my food and was about to reach for my chicken. I counted my pieces of chicken. Wait what? I swear I had eight pieces of chicken before I left to the bathroom. Now I only have seven. Who could've taken it?

That's when I remembered the guy that was devouring on a piece of chicken. My piece of chicken. I took off my shoe and threw it at his head. He turned around.

"Yah! Give me back my chicken!" I yelled at him with an angry tone.

All I saw were his big eyes that were wide open and my piece of chicken in his dirty mouth. I couldn't take it anymore. I was angry. I don't share food especially with strangers. So, it was time for me to handle business.

I ran up to him and jumped on his back. I attacked him by pulling his hair, kicking him in the stomach, and yelling in his ear. He looked like he was in pain. Serves him right for taking my piece of chicken.

Seokjin's POV

-

It was just a piece of chicken that I took. No biggie. I did this multiple of times, but this time it was a big deal. First, this girl threw her shoe and it hit the back of my head. Next, she starts to jump on my back, pull my hair, kick my stomach, and yell in my ear. I swear I'm going to become deaf because of her. I should've never touched it. I mean, I couldn't help it. I was hungry.

"Yah! Get off. I'm sorry!" I yell.

She stops and I took this change to drop her onto the floor.

"How about I buy you more chicken?" I suggested.

All I got from her was a glare. She went back to her table and sat down. She picked up a piece of chicken from the box. She then placed it back into the box and looked at me.

"Because of you, my food is cold!" She yelled.

"How is it because of me?" I say feeling clueless.

"Are you serious? You. took. my. chicken!" She yelled.

Oh right. I'm dumb.

Then, she looked away and went onto her phone. I believe that she received a text message. Anyways, I took this chance to run away. Luckily, I was able to escape.