Chapter 44. V...Virgo?

"Luce...?"

Lucy was frustratedly running her pen over paper as Natsu peered over her back. "What's is that?" He asked. It looked similar to his paperwork but she had way less.

"It's homework," She muttered. He gave a curious look. "I have to get homeschooled here because I'm still in the age limit. So many of us are, here is homework they gave us, I need to complete it, like your paperwork, but, less important," She explained.

"I get it, kinda, why do they give homework?"

"Ugh, Erza, why is he here?" Lucy asked. Erza was sitting by a corner, quietly eating her cake. 

"Well, he finished all his work to see you, but, he caught you at the wrong time. And, if he leaves and Zeref finds out, he'll get more work," Erza laughed. Natsu sat on Lucy's bed and crossed his legs. There were piles of books near her bed.

"Is this for school?" He asked her.

"No, I just like reading," She giggled. Natsu lay on his back and looked up a the ceiling. The room was almost identical to his, but, smaller and not as royal. He wished he had it. 

"V...Virgo?" Lucy whispered. Natsu shot up to see a lady. She looked pretty young but something about her made her seem timeless. She had gold dust surrounding her and had pink hair. 

"Princess, the party..." She said as she bowed.

"Wait, wait, wait! Princess? And, who is she?" Gray asked. Lucy laughed nervously as they all looked at her, including Virgo. She didn't seem phased and of course, standing strong even though she was meant to explain. Lucy took the liberty to explain herself.

"You all know I have a second magic, I have celestial magic. Since they were hunted not so long ago, my spirits and my parents didn't want me to show it off in public. The spirits would show up like this," Lucy showed off Virgo in annoyance, "When they think the people surrounding me is trustworthy, do you think Gajeel is trustworthy?"

"Well, he did try to kill you, but, he has changed, I accept him, everyone else as well, yet Aquarius is still shaky on the idea," Virgo said.

"Okay, now, what party?" Erza asked.

"Actually, I don't even know," Lucy muttered and she looked at Virgo.

"The King has requested the presence of all of your friends to come to the party as a thank you party for them taking care of you," 

"The King?" Lucy stuttered. She was old friends with him but didn't expect him to actually set up a party for this. Well, he was the King. And she had no say in the matter as well.

"Virgo, is this how the spirit realm looks?" Lucy said in awe as she looked around. Virgo nodded as she looked around for some other spirits. "Wait, you never saw this place before?" Jellal wondered. "Well, they showed me books, looks nothing like this," She laughed.

"What did it look like?" Erza asked. She was curious. Everyone well knew she had another power because Lucy had told them but told them not to pry. But, that promise had been broken the moment Virgo had shown up.

"Well, imagine London, just like that," She said. (A/N: I live in London, so, if I offend anyone, I'm also offending myself, but, this is Erza's biassed POV from "Books" she has read!) Erza imagined the Big Ben with bustling people about it. She imagined that the London Eye would be nearby and tried to shape it so it was close by. Yes, it looked nothing like the place before her eyes.

"I see you point," Erza muttered. "If this is to be a party, will there be cake? Or will I have to make my own?" She asked. Erza loved eat her own cake or someone elses cake, but, she didn't mind baking it herself, after all, what made her love cake was her baking it first.

"Nonsense, you won't have to," An orange haired young man approached them. He had glasses in and had a suit on. He seemed quite skinny and... "Lucy! I haven't seen you in months," He threw himself at her.

"Get off her Loke, she's mine," Natsu grinded his teeth as he separated them. 

"Loke or Leo works as a Knight in Natsu's palace, but, when needed and when I need him, he's off, Natsu, you must have figured out that much," Lucy giggled. 

"Well, yeah, that kinda explains his disappearance before you came, wait..."

"Lucy...!"

(A/N: For those of you that have not gotten over Aquarius' key being broken, do not read the next bit)

"Oh, uh, hey, Aquarius," Lucy nervously laughed. Gray looked closer. When Lucy had just arrived in the palace, he used to hear her talking to a woman. Guess that was the "Woman".

"Don't act so casual! You got my key so dusty that you can barely see it in that place you hid it! Well, you are some all rag yourself," Aquarius laughed.

"But, it's clean, I just cleaned it minutes before we came here," Lucy whined.

"But, that was minutes ago, my key needs more attention, or, I will get my water power out," Awuarius threatened.

"Aye," She saluted. Lucy looked to her side and could see Happy looking at her. Lucy quickly looked back at Aquarius. "I think Lucy is acting as me," Happy grinned. 

"Why the hell would I!?"