Chapter 25. I Just...

Erza violently shook Lucy off her bed. It was a break day from the GMG and she as hoping she could sleep in.

It might look like she's calm and collected but she wasn't.

She fell onto the ground sleepily and Erza stepped back. Lucy rubbed her head as she pouted as looked up. "What is it?" She groaned. She expected Erza to understand how she felt since her body ached like hell.

"Don't ask me, ask him," Erza used her thumb to point at Natsu.

"We're gonna go out to celebrate your birthday," He had normal peasant clothes on. He had a light blue shirt on and the top button off. He had a black waistcoat and a random pair of jeans.

"You pretending to be a noble?" Lucy smirked and Natsu nodded

They were on the streets of Crocus and everyone decided to split up. It was only Lucy, Natsu, and Happy. Lucy was still tired and Natsu was trying to get her to do something.

"Over there!" Lucy finally cheered up. She was pointing over to a flower stand. Natsu laughed as they walked there, well, Happy flew.

Lucy took a few flowers and began to chain them together. She decided to make each of them, not Happy, a pink flower crown. She made sure Natsu's looked more like a bandana kind of thing so he wouldn't be disgraced and her one elegant.

She tiptoed and placed the crown on his head. He laughed before placing her's. They were standing quite close to each other and laughing.

"He loves her!" Happy rolled his tongue. Lucy glared at him before paying for the crowns. "What happened to my crown?" Happy asked.

"You really don't want one, do you?" Natsu asked.

"Not really, but I felt left out..." Happy pouted.

"I feel stupid leaving those two alone on her birthday..." Erza muttered. It was Gray's idea to leave them alone but she couldn't understand why.

"Don't worry, they won't do anything wrong! But, now, you have to teach me how to bake a cake!" Wendy smiled. She had a pink frilly apron on and had frosting on her cheekbone.

"Okay, first, wipe the frosting off," Erza instructed her. Wendy used her sleeve to wipe it off but missed my an inch.

"is It gone?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter," Erza shook her head. 

"Where do you want to go?" Natsu asked her. It was near lunch and Natsu was hoping they could eat soon. Wendy and Erza told him not to be so rude about food and stuff like that.

"Boat, I got food," Natsu felt stupid. He couldn't even smell the food from the basket in her hands and they were outside for an hour. He took a pill that Wendy enchanted with her healing magic.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Something that won't make me puke! Let's go before it runs out!" Natsu grabbed her hand and decided to run.

"Ah! A nice day at the water park! I can't believe it!" Gray stretched. He had already stripped down the moment he heard about coming here. Juvia was behind him and was shyly covering herself up. "What's wrong with you?" 

"..." She let her arms slip a bit. She was wearing a blue polka dotted bikini and was too busy trying to impress Gray, she didn't care how much it cost.

"Juvia..." Gray teased.

"What? Juvia wants to know!" She said with hearts in her eyes.

"I can see your tag," He laughe before jumping into the pool. Juvia face turned pale before looking down at the bottom half. She let out a silent shriek before runnig back to the changing rooms.

They were in the boat exchanging bad puns.

"That was cat-tastic!" Lucy laughed. Natsu tried to hold in his laughter bit couldn't. Happy was happily munching away on his fish that he had just caught by pure luck.

Natsu took a bite of his burger before looking down at the water. "Ow!" 

"What's wrong!?!?" Lucy asked urgently. She looked at her feet to make sure she wasn't stepping on him.

"I...bit...myself..." Natsu sobbed. Lucy rolled her eyes before taking out a bit off her salad. "Okay! It doesn't hurt anymore!" He grinned.

"HA!" Lucy laughed. He had lettuce in between her teeth and meat in random places. Crums scattered on his lap and mouth.

It was the most unprincely thing she saw of him.

Well, she'd seen more, but this topped it.

"You're really spending our time off in a library?" Gajeel muttered. Levy was too busy reading a book of something that Gajeel wasn't ready to read.

"Yeah, and? Also, why did you come?" She asked. She finally lifted her head up to face him.

"I was alone and bored!" He crossed his arms. Levy rolled her eyes before taking off her glasses. Anyways, what are you reading there?" He asked.

"I just wanted to know about the origins of the GMG, but all it says are the records of thw winning teams!" Levy banged her head.

"Why don't you just ask Natsu?" He asked her.

"No." 

"Natsu, thanks for the amazing time," Lucy thank him. Natsu was going to leave her in the inn before leaving to talk to Jellal.

"Yeah, I'm keeping this," Natsu blushed as he pointed at the flower crown on his head.

"Natsu...?" Lucy asked. Natsu looked back at her.

"What?" He asked.

"I just...."