Chapter 37. Strauss Family Past

"Satan..."

Mira smirked as she used her wings to fly through the cave. She hadn't been in this form in a while and she had forgotten about the speed she could go up to.

But, forgetting was a problem.

She could feel a rectangular piece of paper on her ankle. She looked back onto her body as more and more latched onto her.

The colour of the mysterious paper was black like Mira's two-faced heart. She let out a little yelp of surprise as it covered her face.

She hadn't practised fighting with the knights for a long time and doing this was very hard without the training.

But, she couldn't just give up yet.

She could feel something touching her heart. No, not her heart but something inside of her. It wasn't like in books where it reaches into your soul or heart, it was something that spread throughout her.

"That tickles!" Mira accidently ripped one of the papers. The paper morphed gray and faded away into ashes as it blew in the wind. Mira smirked as she carried on doing so until she was free.

"Just because you got through that, doesn't mean you're free. This only shows that you're just as evil as I thought, no, even more," Kamika laughed.

Mira could tell the laugh was masked in fear.

Kamika released paper shirouken in the direction of Mira. Mira jumped in surpise. The shiroukins barely missed her but the paper went into the stone wall behind her.

"You really tried to hit me there, didn't you?" Mira said in fright.

Mira couldn't attack.

She hadn't used her magic in 10 years, she couldn't even remember how to do the simplest things.

Kamika shoved out more paper. Mira didn't even bother to look at the paper but went onto one knee and hid her face in fear.

She embraced herself for a blow somewhere but she could feel the cool cave air go on her arms. She looked down at herself, she was in her black dress again.

She didn't even bother to think about what was happening but stood up and looked forth.

She watched as hazy figures came towards a forest of trees. 

"Wait, that's me..." Mira whispered as she looked at her old self. She could see herself laughing, or cackling, at her little brother as Lisanna tried to help Elfman calm down. "But, who's that?" Mira tried to ask. 

There was a boy, a little older than her, walking with them. He had headphone on and didn't looked like he cared for them but came for a reason. "Wait, this is the day where we buried Elfman's bird," Mira let out a sad laugh.

The walked in the forest and walked the path. She watched at her younger self avoid the warning sign and gone forwards. "I forgot, that forest wasn't allwoed for kids under 18. I just loved breaking the rules," She laughed.

She watched as the video like memory flashed forwards. "Lisanna..." Mira whispered. "It was the day we lost you," Mira let out a tear.

It wasn't the real memory but how Mira had seen it. Everyone has different views on different people and memories.

She watched as long black hands grabbed onto her sister's little body. Younger Mira turned around in shock and tried to go after her little sister.

She watched as Lisanna went further into the darkness she couldn't get to and herself try and get to some one she knew she couldn't save. Elfman held Mira back and they both fell down.

The years had gone by and Mira was in the village in bed. She was insane. She was still shaking all over and her white hair was a mess. She heard herself scream in agony or in fear. Mira couldn't tell anymore.

Mira extended her arm to try  and help her younger self but put it back down as a teenaged boy walked over. "Laxus..." Mira whispered. It came back to her. The boy from before was him and he had saved her from the misery of losing her sister.

He sat down on the edge of her bed and but his crown down. "Hey, Mira. I found out I was going to be crowned King in a few years. But, I'm just going to wait until I have you back. Lisanna may be gone but, we made a grave for her. Everything that belonged to her is in the attic. But, if you can hear me, when you get better, I want you to go to my cousin's Palace."

"I want you to join my Grandfather there. He said you wouldn't remember me after this, but, I'll wait for you, Princess..."

"How did you get out," Kamika said in fear. Mira was still crying in tears and everything was blury.

"That spell was meant to reply those scenes to me, weren't they?" Mira cried out in pain as she lashed out at Kamika.

"Y--yes," Kamika said in pain.

"Well, I guess it worked, kind of. I have her back and I remember him now, but, I won't be able to see them if I don't take care of you!" Mira screamed.

"Get away from me!" Kamika cried out.

"Why on earth did you call ma Satan, of all people, I'm an Angel from Hell, like my friend,"

It's been a while! Hey! Sorry, I've made promises to my friends at school and I didn't have time to write! So, in these new chapters, I'm going to give you past stories about the characters. So, next time, it's Lily's past.