Chapter 42. Everything

"Welcome back!"

Natsu gave out a confused blink after his whole family and friends yelled out to him and his friends. He hadn't seen them in ages and their voices somewhat hurt his ears.

There was an awkward silence as Natsu sighed. Lucy let out a laugh as she saw someone participating in this event.

Natsu looked in the direction of her brown eyes and saw a huge grin on face. Natsu's eyes widened as he laughed along.

"Well, this is a surprise," Mira let out a little giggle.

"Well, we thought it would be great, but, I think we should ask the inn keep if they can lend us the bath..." Levy said as she began to walk away.

Natsu looked back at his friends. They were covered in dirt and he guessed that Yukino was still in dirt. They had split up and left the fallen Knight in the Palace in front of the gates.

"After this, I'm going to strangle Hisui!" Natsu gritted his teeth.

"Whatever do you mean?" Mavis asked as she tried to get a plastic cup of coke away from Zeref. Zeref dangled it above Mavis' head and laughed. Mavis pulled over a chair and stood ontop. Zeref raised the cup higher. Mavis put her hand on his head and pushed down. Zeref's arm bent as he let out a little sound and Mavis took her cup.

"She put us down in Sting's little prison..." Natsu scowled.

"Now, now, come on! We have a party to have!" Makarov yelled as he raised a glass in the air.

"By the way you're reacting, I guess it worked?" Lucy asked in a nervous tone.

"Yes, and, because of that, Laxus wants to ask Natsu of something. And, next year, don't do it," Makarov pleaded.

"I promise, just was in a panic and didn't know what do do," Lucy asked.

"What'd she do?" Natsu asked as she swung a chair over and sat down.

"Nothing, now, Laxus, speak to your cousin," Makarov sighed. Laxus grunted as he pushed passed people and brought Natsu to a side.

"Okay! Pause the party for one second!" Natsu gave out a shriek. Everyone paused and watched him.

"Laxus and I have begun something amazing! The Elemental Alliance! In case of if any of out Kingdoms need help, we'll help each other! From now on, I'm going to get other neighbouring Kingdoms for help! Because, I have talked to Cana, she said something dark is approaching!"

"No need to worry! And, I am staying with Natsu as a leave one of my trusted Knights to send me reports as I am gone! I will still do my duties but in the Fire Palace. I'll try my best to get to know you lot," Laxus tried his best to sound friendly.

"One question! If you're going to strangle The Emerald Palace's Princess Hisui, I doubt they'd come and stay," Elfman laughed.

"Who says? I'm not going to kill her, just have a big talk with that woman,"

"And, we're friends with the Light and Dark Palace! When hwe have time to ask, there's a chance of them joining in the near future!" Laxus said.

"Okay! Carry on, special announcement over!"

Lucy tried to get Natsu's attention as Natsu was thinking. Happy was in the corner eating his fish. "Why does it feel like Lucy is trying to get Natsu now?" Gray laughed.

"I have no idea," Gajeel sighed as he looked at Wendy for answers. Wendy was searching the room for someone.

"Huh? Well, something happened, Natsu in bad mood, Lucy try make happy, and I need to kill Jellal," Wendy said as she got up.

"That was about?" Gray asked. He was laughing as Wendy tried to look aggressive as she stomped over to Jellal. Jellal had a plastic cup full of coke and was laughing with Erza. SHe got his attention and dragged him to a corner.

"What? Wendy's not here to answer, but, we could hear. I guess something happened when they were in that prison," Gajeel muttered as he looked at Jellal.

"You remember..." Jellal let out a nervous laugh as Wendy glared up at him.

"You lied," 

"Only because Erza told me back then to not tell people my name, and that was the name of my brother," 

"Seriously, anyways, you better tell me everything,"