Chapter 32. What did I do?

"Luce, what out!" Natsu ran forth and pushed Lucy forwards. He tumbled over and fell on top of each other. Mira watched in slow motion as the falling boulders from above almost crush her friends.

"Are you alright," Natsu whispered quickly. Lucy's eyes were still very wide from the shock. She shook her head and took back to reality.

"What do you mean am I alright? What about you, are you alright?" Lucy raised her hands and held onto his face. Natsu could feel the heat rushing to his face.

"Yeah...Luce...I'm sorry..." He whispered quietly. Wendy remembered the days when they were younger, or, before Lucy came, where he never apologised for anything.

"No, I'm sorry, wanna be friends?" She shrugged.

"Friends...sure..." She slowly got up and helped her up. He dusted hit pants and faced forwards.

"Natsu? What's wrong? What did I do?"

Gajeel watched the fire spread and the fire not even surrounding him. The pill he had taken was from Natsu. It was mainly for the use of protection since he was Natsu's bodyguard. But, Natsu had allowed him to use it for this purpose only.

Gajeel sat up as he saw his opponent walk in. "Well, you took your sweet time," Gajeel smirked as Rogue came to view. Rogue adjusted his cloak and made a sound that sounded like a 'tch'.

"Well, you just set fire to a building, how do you know if people are in here?" Rogue asked. 

"One, I'm trained to kill and two, this is a simulation, only people participating are here," Gajeel laughed. Rogue rolled his eyes as he got ready to cast a spell.

"Well, if you were trained to kill, why did you join Natsu, 'The Peace Maker'?" Rogue said. There was somewhat of anger in his voice covering his disappointment.

"Why so disappointed?" Gajeel said. He extended his arm and watched the iron shoot out and run into Rogue. 

Rogue swiftly stepped to the side and raised his arms. He created a  few darts of dark shadows. He shot his arm in the direction of Gajeel and the darts flew.

Gajeel used what was left of his iron arm and shielded himself. The bottom of the iron his the ground and made a dent in the ground.

"Why would I tell you, traitor,"

"My ice had always been like this, what do you mean?" Lyon shrugged as he watched his swan dissipate into the air.

"Red, I understand, Ice Make Magic uses equivalent exchange, but, not like other magic. We use it literally. You're using one hand, but, there isn't enough power," Gray smirked.

Lyon yelled in anger before Gray could reveal anything else. He flailed his arm forwards and created and cage of ice. He lowered his arm and watched as the ice cage lower down. Gray shot down onto the ground before the ice could hit him yet.

"No power, means, it takes your blood. If you don't stop using one hand, you won't use that hand ever again,"

The facts his Lyon straight. It had looked as if he hadn't heard of this before. 

"Gray-sama," Juvia yelled in panic. Lyon watched as Juvia darted towards Gray. He gritted his teeth.

"You just fight Pinky there, I'll take care of this," He winced at her. Juvia took it two ways. A way of affection and, he had a plan.

Juvia stood up and charged towards Cherry. Juvia felt jagged rock grip onto her neck and the rock doll lift her into the air. She struggled to get out.

"You took away something special, I'll take out you,"

"Wendy, hurry up, you need to do something," Mira said in shock. Wendy was behind and started to jog forwards. She began to slow down as she saw the problem and began to walk back.

"Don't start being a coward now, heal him," Lucy said as she pushed her forwards. Wendy glared back at her before knealing before the bleeding knight on the ground. She hovered her palms over the wounds.

"Badly injured. The wound was made by a sword and the other wound was made by a scythe," Wendy muttered.

"Fiore said that only criminals are here and they die fast. I never heard of anyone being trapped with weapons..." Natsu muttered.

"What do you mean?" Yukino asked.

"The Abyss Palace is controlled by Hisui E. Fiore. Sting files in the reports and hands them on to me or my siblings, I never heard of anyone with a sword or scythe being stuck in here..." Natsu said. He looked over to Wendy who was wiping off the blood with her skirt.

"What, I don't have tissue, and, I never heard of anyone like that. Sting mention hiring assassins a while ago with these weapons, but, he wouldn't let Hisui use them," Wendy said.

"Wow, I think Sting said that the one with the scythes has no name. And there's two girls with beautiful magic," Yukino said. She seemed somewhat jealous.

"I get it. Sting promised to pro--" Yukina wrapped her hand around Lucy's mouth. Lucy shoved her away and raised her eyebrows. "Okay, I won't say anything," Lucy laughed.

Wendy signalled them to come as the knight came back to 'life'.

"Behind you..."

"What do you mean, traitor?" Gajeel laughed. He ran and attacked Rogue with another stab with the iron arm. He missed but he smirked as she hit the ground with another dent.

Only two more left.

"You were meant to be the best assassin. I was going to be like you, then, you turned on us, and went to Natsu," Rogue hissed.

"Something against Natsu?" Gajeel asked once more. He had made the two last dents in the ground.

"No, what are you doing?" Rogue asked as Gajeel conected the dots around Rogue. The created a square shape and he smirked. He clapped his hands together and smacked the ground.

"A little trick the Prince taught me,"