Chapter 36. Satan

Lily let out a little girly shriek as he tried to fly away from the acid dropping on the floor from Neppa.

"Stop running, you shrimp!" The man laughed. Lily watched as the guy drank something from an alcohol bottle. He took the bottle out of his mouth and let out a big wad of spit.

By now, Lily would have been gagging. But, he knew better.

That wasn't spit, it was acid.

He ran for his dear like and tried to be light on his feet. He wished Wendy was here but sadly, she was somewhere down under.

Lily couldn't get enough time to transform to use the sword Gajeel had given him. He had been training with his friend ever since they got together.

Gajeel taught Lily a few tips and tricks. But, he couldn't use any of them if he couldn't transform.

He hid behind a rock and waited patiently for the next attack.

"Wow, already went through this supply, wait here, I need to refill it," Neppa said. Lily wanted to get the timing right. He could hear some shuffling in the background and he just wanted to fight.

"Done," Lily transformed into his original self. He grabbed onto his sword by the handle and ran forwards. Gajeel had enchanted it that acid couldn't break through it. He was glad that it happened.

Now was the time to trust it.

Neppa straight out drank something and spat it out. Lily used his sword as a shield. He dug the sword in the ground and hid behind it.

He could hear the acid hit it and he couldn't feel his back burning. Meaning, the sword was okay to use.

He smirked as he picked himself back up and ran forth. He hadn't used it much yet and wasn't used to it. He was too slow on his timing and the sword clumsily hit the floor beside the man.

He quickly moved and picked the sword before Neppa could get any ideas.

"I see, a sword that is resistant against me? Well, I just need to wait until that factor breaks," Neppa laughed.

"What do you mean by that?" Lily said as he properly handled the sword in his arms. He needed to get the timing right.

"But, I know that you aren't really good with that sword. It will add to my success," 

Lucy shivered in many ways than one. Uosuke had changed their area winter a winter wonderland. There was snow everywhere and it was really cold. 

Carla had found the Fallen Knight from before. 

"Wait, I think he's Hisui's bodyguard," Yukino muttered.

"He either betrayed her or was sent here to destroy us," Happy laughed at the Knight's fallen attempt.

Yukino raised her key. It was a golden key and it was the one she tried to raise before. 

"Open, gate of The Heavenly Scales, Libra!" Yukino yelled. A golden light appeared as a woman appeared. She was balancing scales on her back and she was in some kind of pose. She quickly collected herself and looked at Yukino.

"Libra, change the terrain any way you want," Yukino said in confidence. Lucy was surprised. Yukino's presence had changed. She was giving off something powerful and it was completely different from the innocent girl from before.

That training from before must have been really special from Prince Sting. But, Lucy still couldn't understand how that kind of guy could mean a lot to this simple girl.

But, Lucy didn't want to be shown up by her.

"Open, gate of the Lion! Loke!" A golden light showed up.

A teenage looking boy appeared with golden looking hair. It looked as if any moment, golden dust would fall from the tips of his golden locks. He was wearing a suit and was wearing glassed.

Yukino couldn't decide whether she was glad or freaked out by this.

"Loke? Isn't his name Leo?"

Mira could tell what would happen in this situation. She saw it all before. The friends would get separated and get picked off one by one. She just wanted to know who she was going to fight and just kick their butt.

"Wow, what a pretty girl! I cannot believe they put you down here," A woman said. She was holding paper in her hand and it was the girl from before.

"Well, I'm not as pretty as people think," Mira gave off a sweet laugh.

Kamika watched as a crack on the girl before her appeared of her eye. She grew out blood red wings and scales replaced her clothes. The magzine's front cover girl disappeared from her sight and was replaced by...

"Satan.."