Chapter 14. I Knew That Would Come Up

"You haven't told her, have you?" Natsu laughed at Jellal. Jellal scowled as he leant back in his chair. "I see, I guess I'm gonna have to tell her,"

"The hell with that! I'll do it myself!" Jellal yelled, "She's gonna find out eventually," He muttered.

"I can't believe it, you'll still contact us, won't you?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah, I just need the palace's number so I can call all of you at once, or your skype account?" Jellal asked.

"I'll give it to you, and while you're at it, give it to Luce,"

"Lucy, huh," He grinned.

"What's with the creepy smile,"

"Lucy, hey, what's up?" Levy asked her in the greenhouse. Lucy had dirt all over her face and clothes with tears washing them down.

"Hay fever..." Lucy wiped the water out of her eyes.

"Yeah, sure! I want to tell you something," Levy said as she sat down on the edge of the ledge of dirt.

"Sure, spill!" Lucy said as she sat next to her.

"You know Lisanna? She's not that bad, you know?" Levy said to her.

"Oh, I knew that already," Lucy laughed at her.

"Who am I kidding, she's a snake!" Levy blurted out. Lucy was taken back. 

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked.

"She acts all nice in front of Natsu and then poisons the people around her! She was so cute when they were younger! She only ended up like this with her obsession with him, she's so blind to other men," 

"And you with Gajeel," 

"What the hell do you mean by that!" 

"With that excuse, it's confirmed! You can go, I need to carry on with the flowers!" Lucy sighed as she got up.

"One last question, why are you so cold to Natsu all of a sudden?" Levy asked. Lucy turned to face her. "You know what, that's for you to figure out, I don't need to know," Levy waved her hands in front of her face before running out.

Lucy was about to call her back but Levy had already slammed the door shut. She was lucky the glass didn't shatter. Lucy grabbed the weeds.

"Natsu, she's not mad about Lisanna, you know, well, I think," Levy told him in his office. "I think you should see her," Levy said.

"Yeah, but maybe after my work?" Natsu asked her. Levy looked down at the piles of work on his desk. "How is it now that I have so much work!" He asked himself.

"I have no idea, well, I gotta go!" Levy said.

"Why?" Natsu asked her. 

"The Royal Court is planning a party break for tonight, you're invited but with all that wor--" Natsu slammed papers onto his desk and signed them one by one. "I see, I'll see you," Levy smirked before closing the door behind her.

"Okay, everyone is here! We'll start!" Makarov yelled at the top of his lungs as he raised a glass of wine. Lucy grabbed a finger food from a plate and started to munch on it. She found all her friends sitting on the floor outside in the hall. She sat down next to Levy. They were in a circle and a cloth lay on the ground. It had wine, booze, and a whole bunch of food. 

"Hey, Luce!" Natsu grinned as he took a sip of his drink. Levy poured down some alcohol and insisted on her drinking it.

"So hot!" Lucy said as her face quickly turned red.

"She never had alcohol before, has she?" Gray asked. Everyone seemed to shake their heads. 

"All the better!" Gajeel laughed as he took a chocolate in his mouth. "Wow, bunny girl sure is red," He smirked at Natsu. Lucy had ended up next to him in the past hour and was looking at the ground.

"Alright, everyone! Truth or punishment!" Erza smirked. There was a machine in the middle of the circle. Everyone would have to answer the question of the box and say the truth, if they lie, everyone gets a punishment. The questions get harder one after the other. Erza had got it for her last payment from Natsu. 

"What is your favourite colour?" 

"Blue!" Lucy said.

"Red!" Erza said without a doubt.

"Black, like my soul," Gajeel laughed out.

"Orange," Levy murmured.

"Red," Natsu said.

"Green!" Jellal said. He didn't like admitting his secrets out, even if it wasn't that big.

"Navy," Juvia slurred out.

"Violet," Gray said.

"Pink," Wendy whispered.

"Correct! What did you think of the food?"

"I liked it," A few people let out one by one.

"I absolutley hated it," Lucy said as she made an 'ack' sound. Lucy watched in surprise as everyone bloated out. Their faces became disfigured and hair colours switching.

"Who the heck is lying!" Erza yelled out, trying to summon a sword.

"I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!" Natsu said. Everyone looked at him with utter disbelief. "There was no good food, just mini things!" Natsu said. As he said out everything, he slowly turned back to normal. Lucy rolled her eyes as she used her magic to make the food Natsu had grown to love.

"Who are your parents?"

"I have no idea," Erza said out.

"Jude and Layla," Lucy said.

"Silver and Mika Fullbuster," Gray gritted his teeth.

"My mom and dad are dead before I knew them, I don't know their frickin' name! Aunty wouldn't tell me!" Jellal sighed.

"Igneel and Grandine," Wendy and Natsu said in unison. 

"Mrs. Lockster, it was part of our culture to not know our parent's last name, it was a sign or respect not to call them, not to know them were the best way," Juvia said.

"I was adopted at a young age, they never told me my parent's name so, yeah!" Gajeel rolled his eyes.

"Same here! I'm like you!" Levy laughed at Gajeel.

"I shall accept that! Who is your crush!" 

Erza could feel her face turning red. She quickly summoned a sword and pushed at the off button with it. "I know that would come up!" Erza muttered.

Natsu slowly got up from his soft pillow. They were laying on the ground still. He could hear soft snores from below, so, he looked down. He could feel his face turning as Erza from before. He quickly lay back down and look through the arch in the wall to the night sky. The stars were sparkling bright. 

A shooting star.

'I wish this night would never end'

Guys! Where I'm from, it's a Friday and I'm having a very bad day!
Writing can only soothe my so,
I'll be writing a lot this weekend!
Seriously, who wouldn't want to calm down after being lost for half and hour?
Luckily, I got saved by the power of technology!
Kidding! I got lost at school, I had a major head ache from beind sick, 
I couldn't see and got lost! When I get sick,
It's like the end of the world!