Chapter 27. Spitting Image Of Her

Lucy sighed as she sat on her bed. There was a girl she was sharing a cell with, her name was Yukino, part of Sabertooth. She was a Celestial Wizard, they were rare out of most wizards. Lucy was surprised that she was stuck with one of the winning members of Sabertooth, or, used to be. "Yeah...I got kicked out..." Yukino whispered. "Sting hired a guy, Minerva's dad, to train all of us! He took away Sting's exceed, Lector," 

"What do you mean taken away?" Lucy asked.

"You don't understand, he was taken out by a beam of light. He found out I was really weak and kicked me out of both the team and castle."

"How come I never seen you before...?" Lucy muttered. Yukino looked up at her. She was leaning against the wall as Lucy was on the bottom bunk.

"Huh? You use to live here? I don't come from Crocus, some village far from here with my older sister. She got kidnapped and I've never seen her since. I've tried to become stronger but ended up in the castle," Yukino laughed at the flashing memories in her mind. 

Lucy thought she was crazy, for not following that through. "I know what you're thinking. But, there's someone there that makes me want to stay. Also, he promised to make me stronger," She muttered. 

"I see, is that why you're here? I can tell they didn't take you by force, like they did to me, but, I don't understand still," Lucy said. 

"After they kicked me out, the royal guards told me that they'll get my sister back, by turning back time to kill someone, or something," Yukino said. It had taken her by surprise that she came right out and said it but something in her changed for a split second.

She really wanted to get her sister back.

Laxus had given up his spot to go into the arena for Erza. He didn't want to become the sick twisted person his dad was, he wanted to make his granddad proud. Not only that, make new friendships, especially with his crazy cousin.

He gritted his teeth as Jura went up in the arena. He then looked over to Kagura who was holding onto her sword as she neared Erza. "I guess Erza had more enemies than I expected," He muttered.

"Yeah, two more! Then, there's Bachus and Orga!" Mira clapped her hands together. Since he came to stay with the Fire Palace, he had gotten used to the crazy people. But, the one person he spent too much time with one person and he thought it was getting too out of hand.

"Yeah..." He muttered. Mira looked up at him with a clearly upset face and stared down at the ground. She had worried she embarrassed herself in front of him.

The match had started and Orga had went straight for Erza. 

The match was a single use spell only. You use a spell and the arena cancelled it out until the match was over. So, they had to be smart. Orga had used up his lightning spells and went straight for brute force.

Bachus went to Kagura and she brought out her sword which was still sheathed. He swung his arms like a drunk man with a bottle of booze in each hand. 

Kagura sighed as she stuck her sword in the dirt and used her hand to stop his attack. 

Orga was down by a strike of a katana and Bachus was down from a punch in the face. It was pretty easy. He had let his guard down and Kagura took advantage of it.

It was only the three girls left. Erza was a little bruised from a lighting light bruising her knee and elbow. Kagura was perfectly fine after finely dodging attacks.

Minerva hadn't even lifted a finger the whole time. There were only 10 minuted left and the nurses of the other teams quickly rushed over to take away the unconscious bodies.

"They had taken my keys," Yukino explained. "They need all the celestial keys to power it put the rest are missing from the world. They taken you because they sensed great magic from you! And with the last event you took part in, it only confirmed it. Tell me, what magic do you have?" Yukino asked her.

"Angel's Power, it's really rare but I picked it up from my ancestors. I guess since the other keys are missing, they're using my power to replace it, especially since it wouldn't kill me," Lucy muttered.

"It wouldn't surprise me if they wiped our memories of this and we would only think the new future would be normal," Yukino said.

"You really do look like her..." Lucy whispered. "You're the spitting image of Mira's little sister, Lisanna. She only recently came back and brought back her crush on the Prince. I don't know what happened but Lisanna had given up on him. But, she seems pretty occupied on another guy," Lucy said. 

There was a day in the castle where Lisanna stumbled towards a knight in shining armour and she fell in love really badly. Lisanna might have not known or the guy, but, everyone who say the scene, would have thought they were dating.

"I see...tell me more about their sibling connections..." 

"Well, they hae a younger brother, Elfman..."

"I can't believe they let us in..." Natsu muttered. They had put the disguises off and lay them on the nearest shady place. They had got into the palace and tried to find their way around. "Come on! I've been in here before and I can't believe I don't remember the way!" He yelled.

"Well, they did change the castle..." Wendy muttered.

"Wait, what?" Natsu stuttered out. 

"They won every game, meaning they earn a lot of money. I know Zeref own our palace when mommy and daddy are gone, but, Sting's and Rogue's parents died. Only meaning they can change the palace," Carla explained.

"Yeah, but he should have told me!" Natsu muttered.

"He did, but you gave the paperwork to poor litle old me!"