CH 1: "Improper Proposition"

T H E wad of bills stuffed down the front of Abel's G-string, the fingers shoving them in getting a good groping feel of his cock. The customers knew the rules; no grabbing a dancer's crotch or groping their ass or cock. The dance was for entertainment only. But the men had their ways of breaking the rules without breaking the rules. Stuffing in cash was just part of the show – it was the dancer's tip. And it allowed the customer a quick feel of what they were lusting for and paying to have shoved in their faces. But some customers, such as this man, liked to abuse their allowance.

When the guy was just a bit too slow in pulling his hand back, Abel moved away, never wavering from the dance, his slim hips swaying, dipping, teasing. But even as he tried to dance away from the man's groping, the customer gripped the front of Abel's G-string and tugged him close again. His strong hand palmed Abel's firm ass cheek, squeezing, his eyes – heavy with lust – burning into the young man.

"That was a bonus." His deep voice rasped with sexual tension. He gave a slight jerk on the G-string. "Take this off and show me what you can really do."

Abel shoved against him but the man held onto his ass, preventing his retreat. "Let go." Abel said tightly. He wasn't overly alarmed. This happened from time to time – the customer got too horny and wanted more from the dancer than just the lap dance. "I dance – I don't fuck."

"I bet you do." The look in the man's eyes shifted, inciting mild alarm. The guy grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled Abel down onto his lap with a grunt. His cock was hard and pushing forcefully against his briefs beneath his open pants. "I bet when some hot young cock comes in here and pays for a dance – he gets a hell of a lot more. Well I'm a loyal customer and I want more."

"Get your fucking hands off me." Abel snapped.

"Come on, baby." the man growled, gouging his hands into Abel's ass and resisting the young man's struggles. "I know you're just a little whore. So give it to me."

Abel's face tightened and he shoved against the man's shoulders, but the guy was fucking strong, his arms like vices, closing around Abel's lean body, locking him in. "Let go, god dammit!"

Hot mouth suctioned to his throat, sucking hard, then teeth grabbed his sweat slick skin, biting. Abel yelped and worked an arm under the guy's throat and shoved forcefully, causing the man to cough then gag from the pressure crushing against his juggler.

"You fucking little slut!" The man leaped to his feet, Abel still in his grip, and slammed the younger man against the protruding corner of the private cubicle. Abel gasped as a sharp pain shot down his spine and into his hips, immobilizing him momentarily. The man spun him around and shoved him face first against the wall then his hands were all over Abel's ass, invading between his cheeks, his fingers probing Abel's tight entrance.

"Get off me!" Abel choked but the weight of the man's body pinned him securely. He felt the man groping with the front of his own pants, working at getting his hard cock out. He's going to rape you! Do something! An unprecedented fear sparked through Abel, quickly evolving into panic as another face rose behind his eyes.

"Just bend over and take it, boy. Or I'll give it to her instead." The taste of iron as he bit his lip hard to keep from screaming as the man shoved him over the end of the bunk. Then excruciating pain exploding through his body when the guy pushed into him with no preparation, no gentleness whatsoever. "Yes...give me this tight little ass." he grunted, panted, hot breath blasting the back of his neck as his tear-streaked face was shoved into the coarse blanket, his body violated until he wanted to puke.

The man's mouth was against his ear, his breath puffing hard. "Baby, I'm gonna fuck you like you ain't ever been fucked. You'll be begging me for more." The sudden hot flesh of his rigid cock touched Abel's ass cheeks. Panic coursed through him in another wave.