"Although, that would be coincidental. That's my perspective."

"What do you mean?"

He turned to look at Angela's confused expression and gave a small sigh, wondering if he could said it without offending her.

"Well, to tell you the truth, bringing back the dead is obviously impossible, though your research in nanotechnology have proven otherwise, but like you said earlier, it has its flaws." Angela looked at his motions, still dumbfounded on what he was trying to say.

"So I did a theory on your research." He continued.

"A....a theory?"

"The resurrection would only succeed when it meets a certain standard. In this case, that ninja would have met the conditions that allows your nanotechnology to easily kick in and functioning. Probably that his heart hasn't completely stopped, only a faint heartbeat that we can't sense it."

"So are you saying, Genji came to me, still alive?" She stated, arching an eyebrow.

"But dying. He may not have the chance to survive since most of his body organs started to malfunction with the massive blood loss, but that nanotechnology of yours might have really saved his scarce life. The point is Ms. Angela.." he tilted forward to get closer to Angela's face and stared at her with a serious look.

"...We are not gods to play with people's lives in our hands. Even though our job is to keep them alive, but we can't bring back the dead. Death is nature, we can't fight nature of life." The words came out like a sting as it reached through her ear canals. It reminded of her with the incident at the Swiss Headquarters.

"Then you would suggest, what I'm doing is wrong?" Angela questioned the old doctor, with a slight irritation in her voice.

"Well, I would say you just saved his life before he lost it. And it based on others' view whether it was right or wrong. But remember my words : death is inevitable. We can't just reviving people as much as we please like it's a child's play." He paused for a moment, before he continued.

"Even if we do succeed, they will never be like they used to; instead we might've created a monster." His words hits her hard. She couldn't accept it wholeheartedly as it questions her actions and her dedications on the research she worked hard so far. Genji is not a monster, and he had proven them.

"I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, but I hope you put my statement into consideration."

He saw the irritation on her face, and decided to change the topic.

"Now, let's get started with the heart of discussion of why you came here for."

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard and the door opened wide, revealing a disheveled woman, looking tired and in shock.

"There... you are! I was....worried... they'd done...something...to you." She spoke in between ragged breaths, the woman staggered towards Angela and gave her a hug, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Acquaintance of yours?" He asked Angela while pointing out at the woman before her, looking curious.

"This is my co-worker, Priscilla."

"Well, looks likes she's having a hard day."

Angela just shrugged.
______________________________________

Evening came, and night is coming to greet the dry lands. Angela and Priscilla had finished their work early since Dr. Rashed had told them to go home since they just got here this morning and they must have been tired than they already were. They reached at the hotel and went into their respective rooms.