Chapter 15

Narrator

"You filthiest little mudblood", he screamed at her pushing her roughly away. "How dare you lie to me?". Draco didn't get an answer but instead, everybody in the room looked at him scared, shocked or even angry. How dared he talk to a girl like that?

Lydia was nearly crying in front of everybody but held the tears back as longs as she could. She didn't want other people to see her cry. She made a big mistake, she lied to him, making everything worse. If she only had told him the truth, maybe everything would have been fine. Maybe Draco wouldn't have been so mad, maybe Lydia wouldn't have been so heartbroken, maybe they would not have been together. It all was her fault. She wanted to talk to him but alone, not with a thousand eyes on her.

"Draco can we talk, somewhere else?", she cried. "Why don't you want those people here to know that you lied to me the whole time? That you faked your identity?", he sneered with big gestures. Eventually, Lydia dragged Draco down to the basement, meeting his mother in towards Narcissa direction. "I never faked my Identity Draco! I love you".

Scaredly Lydia took a few steps back and got her wand out. "I am sure you have secrets too Draco! Nobody is perfect, you have flaws too!", she found herself screaming but suddenly shrank back, frightened of herself.

You could clearly see the anger in his eyes getting bigger and bigger. Suddenly he replied, "It is not only because you lied to me... If you would have lied about other things I probably would not have been this mad. YOU ARE AN MUDBLOOD. Dirty blood."

Now Lydia couldn't keep her tears back any longer, they were streaming down her face. "I am sorry Draco I truly am. I thought if you don't know it would be better for our ... relationship", she sobbed and looked at Draco sorrowful. "Mother, could you please let me and Thomson be alone for a minute?",he pleaded, before screaming at Lydia once again. "You lied to me. I trusted you"

"I really get why you would hate me because I lied to you. Can we please forget about this?", Lydia suggested wiping her tears away. But Draco stood there like he was frozen, his arms crossed. "It is not only that you lied to me. You are a filthy mudblood. Soon you will achieve what you deserve! You are a disgrace to the wizarding community, not only are you a bad witch and a horrible potion maker also you are the dirtiest of them all.", he snapped and swung his wand, following a shelf to fall down. With a smirk, he soon looked at Lydia. A couple of books fell down on her and she had deep scratches on her arm, leg and face. The blood soon greeted Lydia too. It hurt to bad but she couldn't let Draco win this fight.

Suddenly memories came back in Lydia's mind. Memories about that night she had the nightmare. Memories of what Draco has said to her afterwards.

"I trusted you too for your information! You lied to me too, several times!", she yelled back at him. Finally, she had found her self-confidence back. "You lied to me when you said that you walked around at night because of Goyle's snoring, but you have a dormitory all for yourself! What did you really do that night?", she snapped looking through Draco's eyes right in his soul.

"You don't wanna know, trust me?", he grinned back, "besides, Pansy is an amazing kisser. I do not regret it anymore when you think about that I have kissed a mudblood."

Every word that flowed out of his mouth angered Lydia more and more. Rage boiled through her body. She barely had a chance to think of her actions. The only thought running through her head was getting him to shut up. She pursed her lips and raised her hand back. She threw her hand forward as hard as she could, whipping it across his face. The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the walls. Vibrations of pain started in her palm and spread all the way to her fingertips.

Her palm was bright red, the same red mark that matched the one on Draco's face. He stared at me with her eyes wide as her hand slowly made it to her fire red cheek.

She shouldn't have felt some kind of remorse. But she did. Every organ in her body produced guilt for her actions. Draco's hand reached for the big bruise on his face realising what lydia has done to him.

Now the tears of guilt were streaming down Lydia's face. Her mascara was all smeared, looking like a racoon.

This was the end of Draco and Lydia. And it was all her fault. Never, Never in her life, she has seen him like this, upset like this. "So this the end of our relationship?", she questioned the person across from her.

"Guess so", Draco replied and went upstairs to his mother.

The tears could not be stopped anymore, they were streaming like a river down her rosy cheeks onto the cold floor. With her back on a wall, Lydia sat on the floor her face buried in her hands. She didn't believe that they were done. She didn't want to end. But it had to be.

And she would have sat down there forever if her mother didn't come down to comfort her. "Everything is ok". Lydia told her mum everything from the beginning to the end. All she wanted to do was stay in her mum's arms until she was done with school. Not one more time she wanted to see Draco, she realised how he really was, but that was not enough to hate him. He has done bad things but she still loved him.

And how much she tried she couldn't forget him... The only thing that helped her was music. On Christmas morning she didn't open the present she got from Draco, only Neville'S present. From now on she wore t little bracelet every day. It helped her to try to forget Draco. But as much as she tried she couldn't.

---------------------------------

I hate you Draco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha jk