Chapter 11

Narrator

"YOU INVITED MALFOY?", Hermione screamed at Lydia, who was now sitting on her bed, already changed into her pyjama. "Yes, why not? I mean you have invited McLaggen!", she snapped back at her best friend. "That's different, I wanted to make ... Ron jealous....". "How is that different?". "MALFOY IS EVIL!".

"How would you know?".

"..and why would he go out with you, you're like me. A Muggle-born!".

"He doesn't know And he won't know it". Silence. No one said a word, even the clock stopped to tick. "That is even worse Lyds", Hermione eventually replied and sat down next to Lydia, "Are you two a couple?". Lydia herself didn't know the answer to this question, were they a couple or was it just pretended? Like they kissed but there was too much in the way for a perfect relationship. "No", she finally replied and laid down on her bed, hoping to forget this day, forever.

"Ginny, we have to hurry!", Ron screamed from downstairs. "I am coming", she screamed back at her brother."Every year the same", Lydia laughed, sitting on the huge sofa.

She would go back to her family over Christmas holidays. Of course, she was excited to see them again but more excited to finally be playing the guitar and the piano again. On the bad side, she wouldn't see Draco for two weeks.

At breakfast, she noticed that Draco kept looking towards her direction. But every time she smiled at him he looked away.

Draco was also going home for Christmas. Finally, he could see his beloved mother again. Narcissa Malfoy was the opposite of Lucius Malfoy. She was loving, caring and a normal mother. It was her who didn't want Draco to go to Durmstrang because it was too far away. Draco obviously favoured her but who would favour Lucius Malfoy. Even though he saw his father as a role model at the age of 11 to 14 but now,  since he knows what was going on with him and what he did, he was scared of his dad.

Before leaving Hogwarts he wanted to go to the room of Requirements once again and try to mend the vanishing cabinet. He had put the bird, which he got from a cage in front of the Room of Requirements, in the cabinet, closed it, mumbled a spell and opened it again.  His eyes widened and tears started to come up.  In front of him laid the bird,  now lifelessly. He just had killed an innocent.

The Hogwarts Express eventually stopped with a loud squeak at King's Cross.

Before making her way out of platform 9 3/4, Lydia had to say goodbye to all of her friends. Harry was staying at the Burrow and Hermione was staying with her parents. Right, when she walked through the magical wall Draco grabbed her hand, "Open it on Christmas". He laid a small box wrapped in wrapping paper. When she wanted to thank him he already disappeared in the crowded train station. "Merry Christmas Draco", she whispered and paced to the Exit. her parents couldn't pick her up because they were working in their small bookshop, so she had to take the Underground. What a fun,  driving the underground with her luggage. She could feel several glances on her.

"Hello", Lydia yelled as she entered the bookshop. A pleasant smell of old book reached to Lydia. She was definitely home. "Lydiaaa", her little sister screamed joyfully, jumping down the stairs and hugging Lydia. Right after her mum appeared behind a bookshelf, "Welcome back home sweetheart, I'll be preparing lunch in a couple minutes". "I can make lunch!", Lydia replied with a big smile. Her mum already worked too much, especially around Christmas. When everybody was looking for a last-minute present.

Lydia

'Home Sweet Home' were my first thoughts when I entered the small flat above the bookstore. It even smelled like home. "What do you wanna eat?", I asked my sister, walking on socks into our little kitchen. "MAC N' CHEESE ", she screamed already opening the shelf to get the mac n' cheese package.

"I will help you clean up mum", my first thoughts were after lunch and I said them out loud, but my mum just shook her head, "The bookstore is already closed and I need a little normality". And with that, she pushed me out the little kitchen and stroked over my head like I was a little kid, "You just arrived sweetheart. Anna called yesterday, she wants to see you so badly. Call her back, she really misses you". Anna was my best friends since Kindergarten. When I first met her, she still had her curly angelic blonde hair in a bun only having some strings hanging out and she used to hid behind her small bag. Now, thirteen years later she changes her hair colour like underwear. Today blue, tomorrow purple and in a week back to blonde. I guess it says a lot about her personality.

"Hello?", a girls voice said picking up the phone. "Hey, Anna!". "Oh my God Lydia you're back! I fucking missed you.". "I missed you too., Meet me tomorrow?", I asked her after we had a long conversation about school and boys, but I decided not to tell her about Draco. Only the name would make her questioning that I would to D'Overbroeck's a British boarding school. "Sure, I'll be at yours at twelve o'clock. Goodbye Love you", and with that, she hung up.

Narrator

After Anna hung up, Lydia decided to go to bed. It was 'only' twenty clock but she was tired and she needed to clear her mind. However she couldn't fall asleep, what did Draco give her? She knew she would find out soon, but why did he give it to her? It was complicated. He kissed her and then he betrayed her. And on Slughorns Party she could feel that he loved her when they danced both felt safe in the others arms. There was something going on with Draco and she wanted to find out what.

----------------------------------------------

Pretty short boring chapter, still need to figure out what style I wanna use.

Share

Like

Comment

Follow

and other stuff I clearly forgot about hahahahahah

emely Xx